Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 05-12-2005, 05:10 PM   #26
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
I do know your not one of us
Now when you say “us” whom exactly does that include? If Binkie can’t be in the “us” club I don’t think I want to be either
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:46 PM   #27
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:

and never post pictures of yerself here to post rhetoric that is completely off base with what a majority of the community here feels and the beliefs they subscribe to.

Slán
If you loitered in ANY other area of the board besides this one you would have seen SEVERAL pictures of our luscious Binky..

Only you could have missed pictures of the most exquisitely beautiful woman in the Northern Hemisphere..

And where do you get off speaking for the ' moral majority ' here?

Oh wait.. It's you..

Yeah, we get it..

People really stand up and take notice when you and your army of two and a half speak!!

:shock:
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 06:26 PM   #28
tekajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars

If you loitered in ANY other area of the board besides this one you would have seen SEVERAL pictures of our luscious Binky..

Only you could have missed pictures of the most exquisitely beautiful woman in the Northern Hemisphere..

And where do you get off speaking for the ' moral majority ' here?

Oh wait.. It's you..

Yeah, we get it..

People really stand up and take notice when you and your army of two and a half speak!!

Binkie...dayum. i need to browse more threads, i missed those pictures.

EPS, there's a whole two and half of them? wow. lol. such a majority.

on topic, when i first heard about his, my first thought was treason. and it still is. it's perfectly outlined.

-ViNce-
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 11:45 PM   #29
AlKilyu

Sad. He's gone back to the "I'm gothier than you" bit. Regardless of how goth Binkie is, she is one of the more beloved members of this site. She must be gothier than you, cause she got to be A MOD!

ZING!

Dude Sternn, you have one person here that likes you.

One.

Why do you come here, other than to start shit? All you do is "talk" politics. So why not join a message board devoted to just Politics?

Or Security Guards?

Or Moped Repair?

Or whatever it is you are this week?
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 06:07 AM   #30
CptSternn

First, thanks for the pictures. Once again proving my pre-teen theory.

Second, Al, arent you supposed to be in bed? I would flame you, but I take issue with people who pick on cripples, so I won't do it either.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 10:54 AM   #31
Binkie

Proved your theory, huh? It's amazing that if you're so goth, you've never been introduced to the device called make-up before. Wanna take another guess at what my age is? Or are you going to hide behind the, "it's not my problem to figure out your age," line yet again which verifies that you have absolutely no clue. Seriously, take a guess. Thus far, your remarks have been rather flattering.

Oh, and you'd flame, Al? You're still smoking yourself there, Sternny. He got you good once again, as did several other members here recently.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 02:08 PM   #32
WolfMoon

Pre-teen?

:lol:

Yeah, right! Sternn, if you'd ever bothered to read any of the threads in general before they got deleted, then you might've learned something by now. You can't pay attention to half the conversation and expect to know everything.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 04:38 PM   #33
AlKilyu

Quote:
Second, Al, arent you supposed to be in bed? I would flame you, but I take issue with people who pick on cripples, so I won't do it either.
I've gotten out of the house more since my surgery then you have all year.
Old 05-14-2005, 10:51 PM   #34
Binkie

Just so you don't miss the next picture, here it is... and it's just for you, Sternn. :wink:

"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 05-15-2005, 12:28 AM   #35
AlKilyu

Damn Binkie you are so hawt.

It gives me physical pain, moreso than I am already in, to know that you play on the same team as me. Nothing against that way of life, you know this about me, I just don't think it is fair God had to pick one of the most beautiful and intelligent of the usually dumb and evil species to make off-limits.

Also, considering I am a fellow GOP'er, I deserve my own pic, even if it's in vain.

I am now actually depressed. Seriously.
Old 05-15-2005, 02:27 AM   #36
ghostposts

Sterrny, you are sooo wrong, on sooo many levels.

Young isn't stupid. Some of the brightest minds here are, by your definition, not worth listening to.

Read the posts. Obviously, you got her age wrong. But, sorry, I listen to anyone with a brain.

Excuse me? Since when do you decide whose opinion has value?

Not goth enough for you? She's a mod, you idiot. besides, I never saw anywhere on this forum that only self-professed goths were allowed to speak.

And, Binkie is one of me, so I guess that means I'm not one of you. I can live with that.

Back off of Al's surgery, you fuck! It's surgery. mmmK? If you want to go after cripples...to the informed, the disabled...nail me. Or probably a few others on this board. I use a cane to get around. Does that get your juices flowing, baby?

Get back to the politics. This is really beneath you.
ghostposts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 08:10 AM   #37
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostposts
Back off of Al's surgery, you fuck! It's surgery. mmmK? If you want to go after cripples...to the informed, the disabled...nail me. Or probably a few others on this board. I use a cane to get around. Does that get your juices flowing, baby?
Wait wait wait... he said he *wasn't* going to go after Al, and told him to go rest up, and that "flaming" was just over-the-top for y'all? Oh man.. if those are flames, check the "AlKilyu vs. Dr. Titanium Thread" cuz Al's been getting his ASS handed to him there! Somebody even said "I hope you feel better"! *gasp*

...c'mon. That's not how you make fun of crippled people. Believe me, Granny and I have lots of practice (*not on Al, so chill.*). Christopher Reeve jokes- now *those* make fun of crippled people. Telling Al to stop attacking him and follow the doctor's orders... not so much flaming. Remember to take off your "Evil Vision" goggles when reading Sternn's posts- look at everything objectively.

Quote:
Get back to the politics.
CAN I GET AN AMEN

This comment should be directed at EVERYBODY. Jeesh. :roll:

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 05:14 PM   #38
ghostposts

mmmK read your post again. You proved my point.

Quote:
Oh man.. if those are flames, check the "AlKilyu vs. Dr. Titanium Thread" cuz Al's been getting his ASS handed to him there! Somebody even said "I hope you feel better"! *gasp*
so, this is the latest in a long line of cheap shots. I responded to a pattern.
I don't post on an isolated incident.

Telling someone you'd nail them if they weren't crippled is the oldest cheap shot in the book. As for telling him to go and rest up, that wasn't caring, it was condecending.

Quote:
Somebody even said "I hope you feel better"! *gasp*
Posting a joke that's been on dozens of boards about a public figure isn't the same as going after someone you talk with, personally, in a forum they frequent.

I think Al can choose when to get off the computer. Just like I can choose when to get pissed. As far as objectivity, personal attacks are not meant to be taken objectively.

I understand how you feel. I don't agree with you.
ghostposts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 10:46 PM   #39
AlKilyu

I'm okay ghost...thanks...don't worry about me. ^_^

I think he uses that "I'd do something but your crippled" line because he's used to saying that to the victims of his little club's after they've survived a bomb on a bus...one of many pre-amde responses he has.

It's all good.
Old 05-16-2005, 08:53 PM   #40
Binkie

Al,
you still owe me pictures damnit. Or EPS does... or someone. I posted the last pic in the russian gear with the promise that EPS would get pictures of you guys, and she never came through on the deal.

Although I did get a good glimps of the ones where Manimal was uh... behind you... shortly before EPS took those ones down. :lol:
Old 05-17-2005, 06:16 AM   #41
CptSternn

Good news! We just got a large loan to go along with the new investors to open a new club right there on the east coast!

Chances are I'll be flying back into the states in a couple of months. I will be in the PA area, so anyone that really has an issue with me and want to meet me and talk about it in person can!

Plus, just to prove a point, I'll even fly out to Oregon if anyone wants to meet me that bad!

Toodles.
Old 05-17-2005, 10:25 AM   #42
Binkie

:roll:

You ready to talk about politics again?
Old 05-17-2005, 02:27 PM   #43
Solumina

hehehe he said toodles
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 02:32 PM   #44
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie

Al,
you still owe me pictures damnit. Or EPS does... or someone. I posted the last pic in the russian gear with the promise that EPS would get pictures of you guys, and she never came through on the deal.

Okay refresh my shitty memory..

Was that the happy trail pics?

The part of the tummy right before the uhh you know?

Cuz I sorta remember telling Manimal I had to take a close up of that spot down low on his sexzie tummy, like Tom did of his..

And then I told him he had to take the same picture of Al..

Am I warm?

:?:
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 08:57 PM   #45
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
:roll:

You ready to talk about politics again?
Of course not!

He tries that, he fails miserably, does it every time.

It doesn't matter what side he is on.

And when he DOES fail, not if but when, he pulls out the same comebacks, like "You must be young", "you live in your parent's basement", "well YOU haven't traveled the world like I have" (because the world loves a name dropper!) but as of late he has gotten so frustrated he has twice now done the "Oh yeah? Well say it to my face!" which spells doom for an internet argument. It was for C.B. radio.

Binkie you've pwned him so bad he wants to meet IRL!! :O

Lucky for us, a mall security guard's pay won't afford him to live out his anger!

Whatta douche.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:16 PM   #46
Soul_Immortal

First I would like to say how damn CONFUSING it is to tell Binkie's posts apart from Sternn's...then I see the flip-flopping piece of facial hair...

This topic makes me think about the journalist that should be fired for writing the "Flushed Qu'ran" article...

*Soul*
Old 05-17-2005, 09:19 PM   #47
AlKilyu

You think they should be fired too, Soul?

I knew I loved you for a reason!

People died when they lied, that is unacceptable.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:37 PM   #48
Soul_Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
You think they should be fired too, Soul?

I knew I loved you for a reason!

People died when they lied, that is unacceptable.

Fired. Tarred. Feathered. Made to face East for 48 hours. Forced to make a public apology or face conviction for something...anything at this point. Whether anyone hates the middle east or not, I don't condone people getting killed because some fucker decided to lie about a story rather than be late on a light bill, or tell his copy editor to shove it. It was in Newsweek?((?))

*Soul*
Old 05-17-2005, 11:43 PM   #49
MrMaelstrom

Boyohboy, this us gonna be a long one, I can feel it.

To get you in the proper mood for what you're about to read, lemme tell you I haven't slept in quite a while, am sotned, drunk on wine and severely emotionally pissed off as well as biten by mosquitos from staying up all night trying to keep up to date with the deluge of... fuck it. I won't go there now...

Um - the original post seemed an opinion on a reasonably balanced article. Binkie's 1st post on the subject is a cheap shot. No one said anything about the "poor minorities", Binkie did. And as long as we're on the profiling subject, are the right-wing paramilitary leaders of groups and associations who are actively conspiring and training with LIVE AMMUNITION to the day they will overthrow an "unfair and corrupt" government in jail for life? Isn't or wasn't there a guy running for senate or governor who was a proud member of the Klan? Didn't the constitution give citizens the right to bear arms in order to overthrow government by force, if need be? The right to commit a violent act in order to "restore" your country is upheld, but not the words that inspire you to pursue an ideal?
If you can kill to defend an ideal, you should be free to incite to any ideal. The man is an idiot, but this isn't fair for anyone at all, americans included.
Just because he was born in the US, in my personal opinion, he owes the US no special allegiance for being randomly born there. Did he swwear allegiance? Did he try to defend himself as an american citizen? I don't know and all else is speculation, flag waving from both sides of the arguement and a shitload of smoke and low punches.

Dois: 5 days after 9/11?...
...are you fucking kidding me?
If true, he was guilty of being a moronic arse who thought the taliban were something of worth, thus making him a cocksucking mysoginist (all women haters are closet cocksuckers), but not a traitor to the US, as the US hadn't yet associated the attack with the Afghan regime.
And if they knew then, then they knew before it happened and it makes them either grossly incompetent ot traitors themselves for knowing beforehand of an attack on their compatriots and letting it happen to gain the global moral uphand (again).

Tręs: to E_E's 1st post: if someone there can be convicted for something they did decades ago, a wrong can be put right decades later. Watch The Hurricane if in doubt. Good luck with the new job, btw.

Quatro: A proper massage uses no oils or lotions. Nothing but clean hands should be used. Look it up with a real pro, people. If you need lotion, you're not doing it right.

Cinco: Sternn: "if the US invades my country..."
What?
Really, I want to know... I pulled off that line once, and then really thought about it and felt like an idiot. If they invade you, consider yourself invaded. They're not the friguin poms, in case you didn't notice.

Seis: I didn't come here often enough on my piece-of-shit 20 something K's per HOUR to sift through all the drooling in the picpost thread over another pic of another fat-assed idiot who posts here once and never comes back to find the pictures of all the people I really share this site with. This means it makes me fucking angry that 3 years later, it takes people pissed of at Sternn (back with you in the next point) for me to actually see pictures of Binkie. Fuck you guys for drooling and making that thread worth something like a pic per page, if that.

Sete: Sternn (again): you wouldn't have mentioned anyone's age if you hadn't run out of ammunition. And it's rude to ask or make insinuations about a womans' age, so act your own.
And just so you know, she changed her name when she stopped moderating this site, in order for people to be able to take cheapshots without fearing a good slap in the behind. She did it for you. Any other name changes were only made by her around haloween to give members something to flame. I changed my name in order to post something intimate to me without fearing real criticism or ass-kissing from others. She never did that.

Oito: Teapot: Sternn WAS going after Al, and in a cheap way, like Panther said. You got a problem with a guy on a wheel chair, you sit down and fight it out. No excuses for either you or him. Cripples can be arseholes. Anyway, as far as I know, the only person I know with some physical deficiency (MorganScorpion, I believe hasn't posted in awhile) never posted any politicalopinions.

Nove: Malestrom: for being an arsehole and thinking people here could possibly discuss issues while thinking as individuals and not self-appointed honorary ambassadors for their bleeding countries. Fuck me for pushing for a political forum.
We've all got blood on our hands, as nations. I too am to blame for often hiding behind my national flag and pretending not to see the stains on said flag. If you can't stand as an individual and detach yourself from your fucking country long enough to take an objective look, just shut up and go read a book or 2 thousand.

Stopped just short of ten, cause these ain't commandments.

7am
going to bed and I still can't sleep.
do androids dream of electric sheep?
goodbye and thanks for all the fish
why can't I have what I wish?
I hope it turns ok somehow
logging off right about now
maybe I'll see you later this week
cause I'm crying myself to sleep
Old 05-18-2005, 03:00 AM   #50
CptSternn

Mael - thanks for that post.

It once again points out, I was attempting to have a rational discussion when the 3 stooges once again started with personal attacks. I can only sit here for so long listening to page after page of shite, no responses to the article just idiots flaming me with no relevance to the article before I get sidetracked meself.

As far as me attacking binkie, if you look through the article, any post I have is merely a re-action, not an action. Never have I once instigater or attacked anyone ever in an article first. I post, then those 3 post personal flames for 3 pages, including silly pics, then I respond. You want to stop me flaming, stop the root cause.

All I am saying about the age thing is this:

Binkie - for a person so hell bent on war, what sacrafices have YOU made? I mean, I have friends there right now, 2 have died. You can read about them on www.norvagoth.net. Lads that used to come to my club, lads I used to drink with who were in the navy that I knew and partied with. Lads who never expected to see combat because their rates kept them away from the front line, but there it is, they are dead for oil. They even thought as much before they left. They voted against bush.

What friends and familiy members have you lost? What have you done to help the war? I personally organised various protests in DC, participated in protests there and in NYC, and was responsible for various urban underground protests (ie. the DC ice-rink paintballing of the young republicans). What have you done? It appears your patriotism starts and stops right here in this one single online bulletin board. Your patriotism stops at your keyboard, but yet your here waving your flag like crazy.

See, thats the reason that america will lose the war. Tis now a war of attrition, and most americans no longer give two shits. over half the population hate bush, three quarters are now against the war, hundreds of thousands protest regularly, and yet it goes on. People on both sides cant be bothered to get up off their fat asses to actually do anything. As long as the new survivor is on and mcdonalds has the new burger special and they get their kids to soccer practice, well most arent going to do much more to help anyone other than themselves.

And to see such a person right here among us, screaming patriotism while doings jack shit for anyone other than themselves, well, its sad. But in the end your only killing your own cause.

The day you come here and say you actually did something IRL to futher the beliefs you claim to hold sacred online I'll be impressed. Until then, maybe your not a pre-teen flunky living at home, but politically, your equals, as no one in the real world really cares about your opinion because your not doing anything to effect people in the real world. Just posting to the 6 people here who actually read this.

That was the point I was getting at.

Slán