Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 04-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Minecraft

It's a great sandbox game, I'm having alot of fun with. Does anyone else have it?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:16 PM   #2
Alan

Fuck no, it's more addicting than WoW. I was planning to buy it for spring break, but by just seeing videos of people playing it I got obsessed.
I'm not bullshitting, the weekend I discovered it I stayed with my girl, and I dreamed we were pixelated and everything. When I woke up I promised myself I wouldn't buy it at least till I graduate.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
Alan

This thread never got a chance. I'm curious as to why.
Last year I said I wouldn't buy it because of how addictive it is, but I bought it as soon as classes were over.
Renatus, do you still play it?
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:57 PM   #4
Saya

It took a lot of willpower for me to not finish my SWTOR trial during exams, I would not fare well with this.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
This thread never got a chance. I'm curious as to why.
Last year I said I wouldn't buy it because of how addictive it is, but I bought it as soon as classes were over.
Renatus, do you still play it?
Well yeah sorta, kinda went deadbeat dad on my last server, but if you want to play I'm up for it.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:40 AM   #6
AshleyO

I'm not sure if it's enough to get me to play.

I've become and incredibly fickle gamer.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #7
Saya

You didn't need to tell us, you like Dragon Age 2 over Origins.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #8
AshleyO

I don't like Origin's gameplay. However, I'd be the first to admit that the writing was better in the first one.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote