Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
Daniel_8964

First time at Gothic.net

Hello darklings, I'm Daniel and I come from Scotland, UK.
Daniel_8964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
Daniel_8964

I decided to join this site as I have an interest in the macabre, music, fashion, art and creativity skills in DIY or anything creative and to meet others within the subculture who have something in common.

I also hope to hear from you too.
Old 07-14-2012, 04:10 AM   #3
Daniel_8964

~BIO QUESTIONS~

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I'm unemployed, but I do voluntary work weekly and for hobbies I do DIY, gaming, music, movies, Taxidermy, Art and Urban Exploration are the hobbies I do for enjoyment.

2. Where are you from? Scotland, UK

3. Who is your favorite author? I don't really read books, I can admit Edgar Allen Poe is my fav poet.

4. What are your favorite films? Hmm... That's a tricky one, I like most movies ranging from Action, Horror, Comedy and Documentaries.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? The Cure- Just Like Heaven or Lovesong or The Sisters of Mercy -Temple of Love.

6. At your funeral? The Sisters of Mercy- This Corrosion for something more fitting for the funeral. I could play Bauhaus or The Cure (whatever I feel)

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Old age or die by tragic romance lying on a bed next to my future lover.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Black and Purple one with bats decorated on it for the ultimate aesthetic and individualistic casket.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Hmm. I'm too diverse to pick a favourite out as I can't be defined in a type of goth styles. I have days I wear blue jeans, black trousers, DIYed trousers, stripy trousers and so on.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? The kiddy fun I had, the noglastic moments like watching shows such as ZZZap and playing early video games like Lion King on the sega genesis.

11. What's your favorite band? I have way too much bands I like, but the latest band I listen to frequently is Nosferatu.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? Standard Grades (Art, Tech and Physics), NC and HNC.

13. Why did you join? Answer has been stated above this list.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Male with some feminine characteristics.

15. What is my favourite Alcoholic drink? I don't have a favourite myself, However I like Blue WKD, Snakebite and Black and Smirnoff Ice.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:25 AM   #4
Acharis

Welcome. This place requires a thick skin but you'll likely do fine.

What kind of DIY do you do, and does this urban exploration include drains?
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
shadowynne

hello... hmmmm your musical tastes are very good sir!
shadowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #6
Miss Absynthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_8964 View Post
...and playing early video games like Lion King on the sega genesis.
Aww.. bless.
Miss Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote