Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 10-02-2007, 08:01 AM   #1
Touch of Ink

Location: Pond Path, East Setauket, NY, 11733, US (Come Serial Killers, Come)
Tell me who you are. Let me meet the person with an answer to that.

Color, something with contrast. Check
Size. Inscrutibly Small. Check
Font. Something... Well... Something. Check

---
Alright, looks like we're good to go.
---

Who am I?
I can't tell you that.
In the end,
All I can do
Is give you an idea of me.

---
Did you know, that no matter how miniscule the length you meet someone. You will always remember them.
---

Two nights ago, I slept with an SVA art student. Three months before that she saw me out of the corner of her eye walking down St Marks. Four years ago she was with me in an ambulance car after I got hit by a car.

Consequently, the same day that xMen 2 came out.

Last Night, I told her two things.

One, I left my Wacom Tablet Pen in her room
Two, I don't want to see her anymore.

---
I think better with your clothes off.
---

My friend is on Probation, I hid him in my closet for nearly a month. We somehow finagled two grand for him to start up a new life. He's chilling in his new place, with a job. And the Government is better off without knowing anything to be honest.

Behold the power of the Walk-in Closet.

---
I've set fire to a house before.
---

I'm an Extremely Cruel Dominant.
Not because I beat people, or because I can say harsh words.
In my humble Opinion.

"Great Cruelty is born of Malice. The greatest Cruelty is born of Affection."

Yeah, I'll give 5 dollars to the person who can make that into one of those Motivational Posters.

---
Jumped off a three story building onto a two story building.
---

I'm doing a photo shoot with a Gothic lol!ta Model, who surrounds herself with friends who are all losers. You know. Single unattractive males who ask her for sex after she's turned them down. On multiple occasions. And all try to seem like they're her boyfriend when they haven't got the balls to go after other girls.

We're taking it October 13th.

---
Carry a 4.0 GPA
---

Contrary to what I've said so far. I'm actually an extremely shy and introverted person. When people come up to me, sometimes I freeze up. I used to have a huge stuttering problem. Which only deep and profound practice has helped me overcome, and generally the mention of cheesecake helps me return to that state.

---
Successfully beat up two muggers
---

I like people. I like meeting new people. If you've read this far, message me. Message me just to say you've read this. Message me because you think I'm a snob. Message me because you think I'm sexy. Seriously. Do it. Don't even read the rest of this, just do it, and get back to reading.

You're still reading aren't you.

---
Met a Futanari, if you don't already know what that is. Spare yourself
---

I once made out with a boy for twelve minutes.

When I was done, I was surrounded by (mostly) ugly girls and was one hundred and sixty two dollars richer.

---
My two best friends are a black killer and an indian whore. I'm not fucking joking.
---

I've fallen in Love once. And I'm fairly sure that Love happens at first glance. Not because of the way the person looks, but because... When you stare at someone they can tell every important detail of their life by the way they simply are. Every person to me is a story, is a book to read. A few pages to glance over.

I know the writing style that I can be in Love with.

I know no one else with it.

---
I'm a nice guy. Really.
---

Driving at 112 mph down New Jersey Turnpike, my motor begins making this creaking noise. Enough time for me as a sane driver to say "I wonder what that is?" before the rods in my motor break through the bottom of my car and smash into the highway, leaving a hole the size of your head.

---
I've spent an entire day, staring at sunbeams glistening through tree leaves
---

But really, who am I?
I know who I am, but how could I convey that to you?
I can give you explanations.
I can share my wishes and my plans for the future
I can laugh with you
I can cry with you
I can hold you tight to me

But...

Who am I?
I can't tell you that.
In the end,
All I can do
Is give you an idea of me.
Touch of Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:38 AM   #2
Uncle Smoov

Think you're pretty tough, huh? Well, fantsy-pance, you can be with little effort branded as a reckless (and poor) liar by your assertions that you killed six smugglers with your teeth and that your GPA is a 6.6. Obviously no dweeb with such a GPA can be as merciless to his foes as you claim. Get your story straight before you make your feeble attempt to take the gothic community for chumps. I speak on behalf of the entire subculture when I say we are smarter than everyone, and you've made it all too clear to us that 'everyone' includes you.

For someone who can say harsh words you sure have quilled a wimpily neutral introduction. For introductions with real geniuses of word-whipping, look for the classic in English literature, "Hey, Look at Me!" and the black broodings of "My Eulogy" by Abyssmal, the only real goth on the site aside from yours truly*. Being a peauxseur yourself, and not all too knowledgeable about much in general, you'll find both, particularly the former, entirely enlightening.

*Don't flatter yourself

Smoovsan
Uncle Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:57 AM   #3
viscus

Nice...to...meet you?
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:07 AM   #4
KontanKarite

I think someone copy and pasted this off of a Myspace bulletin. Regardless, welcome to G.net.

Regardless, I don't know you, don't want to know you, and don't care to make an impression of you.

Again, welcome. ^___^

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:37 AM   #5
Touch of Ink

~Uncle Smoov

I've read your posts before. You always get a chuckle out of me with everything you write. Very lengthy, very descriptive with such an eloquent use of words. Thanks for the post.

No, I don't think myself "Tough", what I write is just what I am and what I've done. Nothing to impress.

~Viscus

Umm. Hello?

~KontanKarite

Actually I kind of like the writing style of Myspace Bulletins, but mainly what I aim for is to give short bursts of information to give people a sense that they're taking in information at their own pace.

I think that's the original reason why Myspace Bulletins are written that way. Thank you for taking the time.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:53 AM   #6
KontanKarite

Yes, though I'll abstain from making up a judgment about you, I will say that I enjoy how you present yourself, Ink. ^___^ Though Smoov was really funny.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:55 AM   #7
Touch of Ink

~ KontanKarite

Wee, I have some Profile Picture and an some Avatar.

When do I get to post links so I can put funny pictures in here.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:57 AM   #8
KontanKarite

We should SO hang out. ^___^

Old 10-02-2007, 11:03 AM   #9
Touch of Ink

I like Cows... And sometimes Penguins.

One day I hope to invent the Penguin Launcher. It would go *foomsh!* and Penguins don't really make noises I don't think, but I could imagine them being like "This is what flying is like... For real..." we would launch them into the water so that they don't get hurt.

Cuz I wouldn't want any Penguins to get hurt.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:16 AM   #10
KontanKarite

Like a penguipault?

Old 10-02-2007, 11:20 AM   #11
Touch of Ink

YES!!! PENGUIPAULT!

UNLEASH FLIGHTLESS WATERFOWL. RAIN THEIR SARDINE BREATHED WRATH UPON OUR ENEMIES!!!

Shit, that should be my new Signature.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:24 AM   #12
KontanKarite

Hell yes, that's great! ^___^ Accidental genius.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:29 AM   #13
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch of Ink

Contrary to what I've said so far. I'm actually an extremely shy and introverted person. When people come up to me, sometimes I freeze up. I used to have a huge stuttering problem. Which only deep and profound practice has helped me overcome, and generally the mention of cheesecake helps me return to that state.
This brings up an interesting line of questions. Tell me does talking about any of your interests return to a calm state? Also does this problem seem to run in your faimly?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 11:30 AM   #14
Touch of Ink

Someone do me a favor and post this for me. I'm still a new member...

doubleu doubleu doubleu dot frozeninksecret dot see oh em backslash img backslash mopp dot jaypeegee

~Renatus
Actually. No. I seem to be the only person who suffers from a stuttering problem. But I don't stutter anymore. So I can talk about anything without stuttering. When I get really flabberghasted(sp?) though, sometimes I revert back to it. I also really... Really... Love Marble Cheesecake and sometimes I just don't feel like talking clearly.

I do enjoy talking about my interests though. *noodge noodge*
Old 10-02-2007, 11:49 AM   #15
Renatus

I know this might be a little intrusive but do you seem to have a higher level of focus in comparison to the average person?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 10-02-2007, 11:55 AM   #16
Touch of Ink

~Renatus
-Sighs- Is it that obvious? People describe me as the last person left without ADD or ADHD. In fact a lot of times my ADD or ADHD is forced so that I can seem a little bit more normal. Honestly speaking whenever I take focus of something, I never deviate away from it. Sometimes I spread out my attention so that it won't seem so awkward that I'm focusing on something. Because I've noticed that people get uncomfortable whenever you focus on anything for too long. Like they think you find them suspicious or something or that something that they've done isn't really all that pleasing.

I have a really retarded sense of memory too. Like I can remember a License Plate that was on this White 1994 Ford Pickup Truck from two weeks ago. But never by choice. That and Fone Numbers, I know all my friends and enemies full names by heart.

However, when it comes to people's faces or even their bodies I don't really remember it that much.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:30 PM   #17
Renatus

Sorry I was actualy looking more into the possibility of you having autism (aspergers more specificly) like myself. I guess autism and adhd are closer than the names imply. Though you may have been misdiagnosed and have autism. I really have no idea, with the media filling the public full of worries about if their children have adhd or autism misdiagnosis is on the rise.

Old 10-02-2007, 03:08 PM   #18
Touch of Ink

~Renatus
LoL. No such luck. I'm too aware of how people are feeling.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #19
d.Nox

You talk too much.

But welcome, I guess.
d.Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:17 PM   #20
Touch of Ink

~d.Nox

Thank you.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:21 PM   #21
gothicusmaximus

Man, you're a pretty shameless braggart, but you're okay in my book.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:29 PM   #22
LadyLucretia

I get the sense that you think you are more interesting than you actually are, and like to spend a lot of time talking about your experiences without realizing how mundane they are.

But, you seem literate and introspective, which is an improvement over the usual riff raff around here. So welcome I suppose.
LadyLucretia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:09 PM   #23
Touch of Ink

~gothicusmaximus
Ah. Looks could be deceiving. I'm actually very shy most of the time, and honestly what else am I supposed to talk about. I'm here to introduce things about me. So that people will see what I am. I guess you're right though, seriously speaking this stuff that's happened to me has happened over a lot of time.

~LadyLucretia
Psh... You really don't know me. I find myself to be the most normal person in the world actually. Everyone else is insane and crazy. My unfortunate reality is that people feel the need to include me in their wild zanyness.

And if Literacy and Introspection is a problem on a Gothic board that gets me a little chuckle. Thank you for your post, I hope initially I'm not that offensive... I don't find myself that interesting, just what's happened to me is interesting.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:49 PM   #24
Renatus

Quote:
~Renatus
LoL. No such luck. I'm too aware of how people are feeling.
Being unable to empathize isn't the greatest thing in the world either, I'm stuck making scientific theories as to the nature of a person's feelings. Which is why some people suggest I go into a scientific profession.

Old 10-03-2007, 06:39 PM   #25
LadyLucretia

Quote:
~gothicusmaximus

Psh... You really don't know me. I find myself to be the most normal person in the world actually. Everyone else is insane and crazy. My unfortunate reality is that people feel the need to include me in their wild zanyness.

And if Literacy and Introspection is a problem on a Gothic board that gets me a little chuckle. Thank you for your post, I hope initially I'm not that offensive... I don't find myself that interesting, just what's happened to me is interesting.
I never said it was a problem, and I don't think you're offensive. I just think that rambling extensively about one's experiences suggests that you feel they would be of interest, or reveal something about yourself, when in reality it made you look self involved. If this isn't true then maybe you just need to tweak your response.
LadyLucretia is offline   Reply With Quote