Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 10-27-2008, 12:19 PM   #51
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
Did your whole family get r@ped for some hundred years? And did they spend the next 100 being lynched, abused, stereotyped and put down and generally hated? And did the rapists and their family get away with it? Did their children look away and say "Not my problem!"?
I'm Irish. 100 years ago in Britain, B&Bs used to have "No dogs or Irish" on the door. Irish people were hated, unanimously. Do I now hate everyone I see, since I'm in England? No. I had nothing to do with the Irish people that were oppressed, and English people had nothing to do with the oppressors. You close-minded motherfuckers will never make any progress.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:19 PM   #52
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC

How do you propose you get out of the ghetto? Most of the people I can think of who got out of the ghetto sold drugs.
Go to school, do well, and go to college.
There are programs specifically to help minorities, there are programs specifically to help poor people, and there's Affirmative Action.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:22 PM   #53
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
You close-minded motherfuckers will never make any progress.
That's the problem.

I don't understand why people want to hold on to these things for so long. It won't make progress to sit around thinking about how sad it is that your great great grandmother was a slave.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #54
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Malcolm X didn't like white people.

Therefore, black people should constantly be berated for their white-hating extremism. Right?
Malcolm X was living in a time when black people were more hated than they are, now. For every X, there must have been atleast two white men preaching the same about black people.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:28 PM   #55
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
My mother is Native American, my dad isn't.
And no, I'm not.

Um, yeah pretty much.
Except on top of all that, we also lost an entire country and were given diseases to kill us off faster.
Should you pay for that?
Yup. =)
Word.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:30 PM   #56
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
I'm Irish. 100 years ago in Britain, B&Bs used to have "No dogs or Irish" on the door. Irish people were hated, unanimously. Do I now hate everyone I see, since I'm in England? No. I had nothing to do with the Irish people that were oppressed, and English people had nothing to do with the oppressors. You close-minded motherfuckers will never make any progress.
But there are still English folks who don't like the Irish and/or Welsh. It's just not as bad as how they treat blacks in America (unless of course you're talking about British/Irish gangs).
Old 10-27-2008, 12:30 PM   #57
JCC

Quote:
Malcolm X was living in a time when black people were more hated than they are, now. For every X, there must have been atleast two white men preaching the same about black people.
You're a fucking idiot. If a Jewish man goes out and says "Hey, kill all blacks!" is it justifiable because two blacks are saying to kill Jews? You don't want a resolution, you want a fucking conflict. A ruling race can only ever rule for so long, and that applies when you get your glorious black supremacy too, fuckwit.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:35 PM   #58
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
You're a fucking idiot. If a Jewish man goes out and says "Hey, kill all blacks!" is it justifiable because two blacks are saying to kill Jews? You don't want a resolution, you want a fucking conflict. A ruling race can only ever rule for so long, and that applies when you get your glorious black supremacy too, fuckwit.
EVERY and ATLEAST, moron. And, hey. It was probably more than that, too. 60 crackers to a ******. Atleast X got shot by blacks (unlike King).
Old 10-27-2008, 12:36 PM   #59
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Yup. =)
Word.
Why is this all the sudden a joke to you?
Old 10-27-2008, 12:36 PM   #60
Underwater Ophelia

Albert Mond, what race are you and what country are you from?
Old 10-27-2008, 12:44 PM   #61
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Why is this all the sudden a joke to you?
I don't need to take what you say entirely seriously. I feel that I've already stated my opinion on blacks and Native Americans. I don't think I should have to explain what I think one race should do when they screw another over. But, hey. Who cares what I think?
So I will.
I think whites should get their fucking asses straight and work as hard as they can to help their victims up to their level in society. Who knows? Maybe if honkies quit treating coons like shit, things'll get better. And as for Natives, white society has rendered many poor and unhealthy. Comparatively, your folks were probably relatively well-off.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:45 PM   #62
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Albert Mond, what race are you and what country are you from?
I thought I said white already. But I can repeat. I'm a cracka ass cracka from Namibia.
EDIT: This is also the reason that I'm queer. Whites spread gayness to blacks, you know. Lol.

Last edited by Albert Mond; 10-27-2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Goodness
Old 10-27-2008, 12:46 PM   #63
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
I don't need to take what you say entirely seriously. I feel that I've already stated my opinion on blacks and Native Americans. I don't think I should have to explain what I think one race should do when they screw another over. But, hey. Who cares what I think?
So I will.
I think whites should get their fucking asses straight and work as hard as they can to help their victims up to their level in society. Who knows? Maybe if honkies quit treating coons like shit, things'll get better. And as for Natives, white society has rendered many poor and unhealthy. Comparatively, your folks were probably relatively well-off.
Um, no they aren't.
Black people often live in ghettos.
Natives live on fucking reservations. Some of them don't even have running water.

Also, ever notice that there aren't many of them? Because in addition to being used as slaves, they were just fucking killed off!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:48 PM   #64
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Um, no they aren't.
Black people often live in ghettos.
Natives live on fucking reservations. Some of them don't even have running water.

Also, ever notice that there aren't many of them? Because in addition to being used as slaves, they were just fucking killed off!
By YOUR folks I meant your poor parents. As in YOUR folks. Yeah.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:48 PM   #65
Underwater Ophelia

And still--you can't blame people for shit they didn't do!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:49 PM   #66
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
By YOUR folks I meant your poor parents. As in YOUR folks. Yeah.
What would that have to do with anything when there are plenty of people who aren't better off, but happen to be white?
Old 10-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #67
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
And still--you can't blame people for shit they didn't do!
You can if what they didn't do was accepting responsibilities.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:52 PM   #68
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
What would that have to do with anything when there are plenty of people who aren't better off, but happen to be white?
I don't have the numbers on this, but I'm willing to bet an imaginary dime that considering the number of whites and blacks in the U.S, the blacks tend to be poorer.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:05 PM   #69
gothicusmaximus

I like the idea any race whose members have, at any time in history, perpetrated hate against another race now owe that victimized people boons proportional to the crimes committed.
That means you all have to be nice to me all the time, and any german girl I meet better get on her knees.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:17 PM   #70
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
I like the idea any race whose members have, at any time in history, perpetrated hate against another race now owe that victimized people boons proportional to the crimes committed.
That means you all have to be nice to me all the time, and any german girl I meet better get on her knees.
Even though you're clearly not getting it, I wouldn't mind getting on my knees for ya. Now lemme see that Johnson.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #71
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Even though you're clearly not getting it, I wouldn't mind getting on my knees for ya. Now lemme see that Johnson.
No, I get your point. I just think it's dumb, so I made a joke.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:21 PM   #72
JCC

Quote:
Even though you're clearly not getting it
What else is there to get? Jews have been shit on for more than two millenia now, historically they've probably had it worse than black people. He's using your own logic to explain something and he's somehow not getting it? What about black people who support genocide against whites? Do they deserve my money because of something some white guys did before I was born in countries my ancestors never visited until after said practice was abolished?
Old 10-27-2008, 01:26 PM   #73
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
What else is there to get? Jews have been shit on for more than two millenia now, historically they've probably had it worse than black people. He's using your own logic to explain something and he's somehow not getting it? What about black people who support genocide against whites? Do they deserve my money because of something some white guys did before I was born in countries my ancestors never visited until after said practice was abolished?
Do British people pay U.S taxes?
And why's it so big when blacks hate whites?
Old 10-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #74
JCC

Quote:
And why's it so big when blacks hate whites?
You've got to be kidding.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:39 PM   #75
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
You've got to be kidding.
Whites get away with hating blacks all the time. I even find it a little REFRESHING to see blacks hating whites.