Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:51 PM   #1
Prelude

Prelude

Where to start.
Well, my name is Eric, I'm 14 years of age, and live in America (Pennsylvania to be exact). I am in the 9th grade.
Music, is a large part of my life, I couldn't live without it, I listen to some gothic bands, Mairlyn Manson, HIM (If you want to say), The 69 Eyes, The Rasmus (Alittle of their work, I'll say), Entwine isn't bad either.
Probably the biggest part of my life, is my girlfriend,Nicole, I fell into love, and hopefully, it'll stay this way, for a real long time now...

I write a bit of poetry now and then, I find myself to be in a writers block though at the moment, but when something comes to mind, I'll probably work and work on it.

Anyway, I haven't always been one to fit in, but I see myself as a good all around guy, I try to be, and try to be as open to anybody, no matter whom they are, although, I know people can't always be the same way, it's weird, isn't it?

There isn't much else to say I guess, but, greetings to all of you.
Prelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:13 AM   #2
Darcnyss

Greetings, and welcome to G-net!

Just for interest sake, did you know that of all the bands you mentioned, only The 69 Eyes is actually a goth band?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here...
Darcnyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:16 AM   #3
ZyklonB

I'm hoping that by putting the term "gothic bands" behind that comma, he means that besides goth bands he also listens to the other bands listed.

Welcome by the way, and educate yourself to that of goth music in the music section!
ZyklonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:27 AM   #4
Spooky Taco

Yo, home skillet. Ditto on the music comments. Glad to know there are new people joining. Yay! A gothic site that isn't dead! And good for you on writing on your own time. It's not a common trait in todays youth.
mrow.
Spooky Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:32 AM   #5
Green.Lady

The 69 Eyes isn't a goth band, either.

What they said, and welcome.
Deliver me a paper
Green.Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #6
viscus

WE GOT ANOTHER LIVE ONE! GET 'EM, BOYS!

*cocks shotgun*

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote