Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
Duane

"Whine about rejection, etc." thread

Complain here, about being rejected by that hot blonde with big boobs. Complain how your wife is eating you alive, like the 3 headed hydra she really is. In fact, complain about all the bad things having to do with relationships, attempting to start one, or break-ups, in general.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:13 PM   #2
mindless1

I have nothing to complain about. Rejection is something that everyone deals with.

Complaining is for people who have too much time on their hands
Old 02-15-2008, 12:20 PM   #3
Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless1
I have nothing to complain about. Rejection is something that everyone deals with.

Complaining is for people who have too much time on their hands
Oh good, you're still here. I knew you wouldn't go through with it.

Now, back to the point of the thread!
Old 02-15-2008, 12:26 PM   #4
Tha Duckman

I'm too tired to make a post about Mindless is a partard...
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:45 PM   #5
(heartofflames)

"Without looooove, Tracy never set me free! No, I ain't lyin'. No no Nooo!"
Eh, had to get that out of my system. Kinda has to do with the thread (?)

Charlotte: You're probably just having a mid-life crisis. Did you buy a Porsche yet?
(heartofflames) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #6
honeythorn

I am rejected by nearly all men ( well at least 98% of the ones I come into contact with ) but the exceptionally drunk, middle aged and visually impaired ( usually caused by drunkeness ) . The end. Thankyou and goodnight.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:08 PM   #7
Apathy's_Child

I'd totally bang you.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:15 PM   #8
Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
I am rejected by nearly all men ( well at least 98% of the ones I come into contact with ) but the exceptionally drunk, middle aged and visually impaired ( usually caused by drunkeness ) . The end. Thankyou and goodnight.
You're a very nice person, and very beautiful. I think those 98% are foolish to reject you.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:24 PM   #9
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child
I'd totally bang you.

Nice. Short and to the point at least...O.o
Old 02-15-2008, 01:26 PM   #10
Tha Duckman

HoneyThorn, I fink is you is secksy.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:32 PM   #11
Duane

I remember this one time I was going to drop a line on this one hot chick, right after I opened my mouth she dropped the "Not on your life, fat ass." bomb...
Old 02-15-2008, 01:34 PM   #12
honeythorn

I would like to say that is a comfort Duckman, but sadly it isn't.

I already know my problem with the other little minority who apparantly would.

I am basically my own worst enemy . On the rare occasion for a guy to show any interest ( I am talking in real life here ) , it's an immediate instinct for the shutters to go down and the barriers up ( was bullied, nearly a decade, all male ) .

I want to be wanted and yet I couldn't, were things to get physical, allow myself to be seen ( unclothed ) , or generally touched ( especially sides and front ) . My ever present bodily issues rear their ugly heads as always.

I already know my problem. It's fixing it thats bloody hard, it's so ingrained a habit, and very hard to stop. I reckon another two years might do it. Hopefully.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:35 PM   #13
Tha Duckman

None of you know rejection until you've been called "Pops".
Old 02-15-2008, 01:35 PM   #14
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
I remember this one time I was going to drop a line on this one hot chick, right after I opened my mouth she dropped the "Not on your life, fat ass." bomb...

I'd have shot her with a mini crossbow if I were you, and had one handy. Wishful thinking is immense fun.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:39 PM   #15
Tha Duckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
I would like to say that is a comfort Duckman, but sadly it isn't.

I already know my problem with the other little minority who apparantly would.

I am basically my own worst enemy . On the rare occasion for a guy to show any interest ( I am talking in real life here ) , it's an immediate instinct for the shutters to go down and the barriers up ( was bullied, nearly a decade, all male ) .

I want to be wanted and yet I couldn't, were things to get physical, allow myself to be seen ( unclothed ) , or generally touched ( especially sides and front ) . My ever present bodily issues rear their ugly heads as always.

I already know my problem. It's fixing it thats bloody hard, it's so ingrained a habit, and very hard to stop. I reckon another two years might do it. Hopefully.
I'm 100 pounds and I look like Jesus, I've never had a proper relationship, and chicks scare the shit outta me 'cuz I never learned how to talk properly to them.

I think you're perfect, just how you are, with your insecurities, your faults, your big hair and love for potatoes.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:40 PM   #16
Duane

Well, I was a few feet away from a strap. What I mean by strap is... a device I and other Baggers use to retrieve shopping carts. I hate being called fat ass, and I was about to grab the strap, wrap it around her neck and ... yeah. Hm, but I'm alot more sensible then that. So instead I bid her a good day, and tipped her not to allow the door to hit her on the way out.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:51 PM   #17
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Duckman
I'm 100 pounds and I look like Jesus, I've never had a proper relationship, and chicks scare the shit outta me 'cuz I never learned how to talk properly to them.

I think you're perfect, just how you are, with your insecurities, your faults, your big hair and love for potatoes.
Well that's....nice of you to say. Thanks. ( I am getting better with compliments I think ?)

I have the same talking problem, but with men, obviously. But with me, I just seem to automatically fall into " friend " mode. I don't know any other way to be. I am usually considered/treated as " one O' the lads " anyway due to my size. Flirting is an unknown thing to me also . If I seem to be doing it then it certainly isn't a conscious thing. I don't recall really having been flirted with either really...hmm.

To be fair, were I to speak to anyone on here in real life, you would be lucky to get a halfway decent conversation out of me. I'm not being deliberately rude ,I just don't really have anything to say.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:54 PM   #18
Tha Duckman

Wanna be my make believe girl-friend?
Old 02-15-2008, 01:55 PM   #19
Duane

Almost the same with me, though... you wouldn't get an intelligent conversation out of me. Hm, in factm I think I give off the impression of being mentally retarded, or really dumb.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:10 PM   #20
AngelikDemonik

To be honest with you...I've never really been "rejected". I don't put myself out there to be rejected as it is (I am very shy and withdrawn around boys), and no matter who ends a relationship with me, they always come crawling and begging back to me. In the time I've been with my current boyfriend, TWO of my ex-boyfriends have proposed to me, then both promised me that they'd "wait for me forever", despite the fact I told them there is no chance.

I'm either really a good girlfriend, or I just attract the crazies. I think it's latter, though...

I have never been rude or hurtful to a guy that has tried to hit on me, nor would I ever (as long as he didn't touch or start stalking me). I usually just tell them I'm married.

It makes me sad to see that you guys have such low views on yourself =(
AngelikDemonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:34 PM   #21
Duane

6-8 years of bullying does stuff to you. After several years of hearing that you're a loser that no one likes, it kind of gets programed into you. Like in A child called it, though, that was different.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #22
MollyMac

I don't think I have ever been rejected. Then again, I was never really out there for anyone to reject for the longest time; and by the time I did get out, well, I was beyond giving a fuck. Being rejected just seems to be part of it to the point where it wasn't even on my radar.

I'll be Duckie's gal. You don't have to talk to me or chat me up or spend too much time with me.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:15 AM   #23
Tha Duckman

I is lucky!
Old 02-16-2008, 07:49 AM   #24
Delkaetre

I've thankfully not had to deal with rejection from anyone I've asked... mostly because I've never had to ask someone out. I wouldn't know how. Instead I just hope for whoever I'm interested in to be interested back and for them to ask me.
It seems to have worked.
However, my males always seem to end up living in a different city from me, so I end up spending most of my nights alone *anyway*, wishing I had someone there to hold me.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:13 AM   #25
Stormtrooper of Death

I've been shot down 6 or 7 times. This was back a few years ago. I still haven't tried to ask anybody out because I know what the answer will be. Even now that I'm much thinnner. I still know it'll never happen. Even when I don't fuck things up it always turns out to just be a friend to her. I've had one girlfriend. One. And that lasted 8 days.