Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
Catch

Dating Confustion

Have you ever known anyone who is rude, insensitive and in general a total asshole and then they turn around to act like they were hitting on you?

I mean there are several types of problems. The blantantly sexual guy, who sounds like they are making a joke and then when realizing they are serious you have to block them from sending messages, because they are essentially calling you a whore through their actions and statements.

Then there is the guy who wants to be your buddy. They make rude jokes and it is funny. Maybe they have something there, because a lot of women do like humor. It is kind of clever, but then they are cheap, like they really think you are going to hangout as friends and then have sex on the side. I wouldn't someone like that. ~ boooo

But the biggest jerk of them all is the one that is totally disrespectful. They slight you on a personal level all the time and then turn around like they are not doing anything at all. They are cheap. They nuts and most of the time it is a fake laugh like, "hu-hu-huuhhh. That was really funny cause you're such and asshole." They put down everything you do and then act like, "So baby, I bet you really want me now."

Nope. No one wants you. You're a jerk. A total asshole. You wouldn't even help me even if it is at no expense to you what-so-ever. You treat me worse than a "real" friend and now you want sex.

I have this to say to you and all other men doing this.

Fuck Off and Die!

You Are Not Clever!

You Are Not Funny!

You Coud DIE and No One gives a Shit!!!
Old 07-08-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
BlacKat

I swear, some guys think women are an alien species that responds totally differently than they do. Dude, if you wouldn't talk to your guy friends that way, don't treat us that way either.

Incidentally, treating the girl you want to fuck wonderfully and treating her best friend like dirt? Also not gonna work.
BlacKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacKat View Post
Incidentally, treating the girl you want to fuck wonderfully and treating her best friend like dirt? Also not gonna work.
That is Amazingly True!!!

(Yah, there is a chance they talk to their friends that way too. Even the sexual stuff, so they'd better be joking, right?)
Old 07-10-2011, 04:57 AM   #4
Angelic Dissonance2

By dirt, do you mean like a cheap whore? Or like the piece of shit some great girls' best friends turn out to be...?
Angelic Dissonance2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:25 AM   #5
BlacKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic Dissonance2 View Post
By dirt, do you mean like a cheap whore? Or like the piece of shit some great girls' best friends turn out to be...?
Usually I mean "failure to exercise basic courtesy." Even if her best friend is a piece of shit, you ought to still be polite and respectful.
BlacKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:57 AM   #6
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
There's a whole lot of wrongness there.

If you are building a relationship with a girl and want to get into having sex with her, the best friend is part of the package. If you think the best friend is not a great human being, you should back off the attempts to have a relationship. It's completely moronic to try to sleep with a woman while holding the belief that she has chosen a best friend who is abhorrent - 1) it makes a judgement about your prospective girl's character and 2) it suggests that at some point you're going to criticize her choice of friends. Sleeping with the girl in spite of both these points makes YOU the piece of shit.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:58 AM   #7
Catch

Quote:
I've been through something like that. If their bf was nice to me at all and we got along, she thought he was trying to flirt with me. One bf I said he was a dirtbag that I wouldn't date, so they broke up. He wasn't good enough. Another bf, I decided to at least be a friend and not say anything negative and then she thought I really was interested in him, so we stopped being friends.

In that particular issue, it might be women's fault more than men's. Not sure, but I do dislike it when men are rude to my friends. It is not a good come across and very abrassive, maybe because they have already been in a serious relationship with someone who is paranoid and super jealous.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #8
Angelic Dissonance2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
There's a whole lot of wrongness there.

If you are building a relationship with a girl and want to get into having sex with her, the best friend is part of the package. If you think the best friend is not a great human being, you should back off the attempts to have a relationship. It's completely moronic to try to sleep with a woman while holding the belief that she has chosen a best friend who is abhorrent - 1) it makes a judgement about your prospective girl's character and 2) it suggests that at some point you're going to criticize her choice of friends. Sleeping with the girl in spite of both these points makes YOU the piece of shit.
I don't see why the best friend has to be part of the package. I'd just ignore her, and if she was making problems, I'd wanna talk about it. It's like, what about my best friend? I have to put hers on a pedestal--is she going to mine? Sex is a mutually beneficial relationship(hopefully).
Her best friend would have to be a raging crackwhore for me to call it out. It's not even a question of character, either--it's maybe a relationship that has endured for an entire childhood, and maybe the friend just goes down the wrong path.

Or maybe she's just vindictive.
Angelic Dissonance2 is offline   Reply With Quote