Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:02 AM   #1
ssj_goku

Two Jobs :(

So, i was suppoed to go over 2 this awesum haunted house last night. They haev a spinning room and some crazy dudes w/ electrical prods who shock cages, but when my mom got home from work, she had to go and work her second job b/c they called her and she had 2 go and couldn't take me.

THIS IS BULLCRAP. WHY DOES MY MOM HAEV 2 work 2 JOBS. U SHOULD ONLY WORK ONE JOB AT A TIM E. Randy's Dad only works one job and he and Randy went 2 the Haunted house and Randy said he got 2 see a Ladies boobs and a WeREWOLF.

I don't know. I don't care, but it's not fair 2 come home from work and then go back 2 work. EVERYONE needs just 1 JOB!
Old 10-18-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
Versus

My mom worked a lot when I was younger, too. It's hard sometimes, but the best thing you can do to spend time with her is help her out where you can.

Unless you're more concerned with just missing the haunted house, because that would make you pretty lame for not appreciating your mother, Goku. I know you're better then that so I'm going to hope that's not the case.

And if it is, why didn't you just go with Randy and his dad?

Speaking of, where is Randy? I miss that guy because he was really cool.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
Grausamkeit

Noe wai!!! I reel leif WEREWOLF????

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote