Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 01:55 PM   #6476
Solumina

I have an hour and a half between classes today and I don't like it. It is too much time to spend doing nothing but I don't really want to spend the gas to go back to the apartment *sigh*
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 08-28-2008, 02:00 PM   #6477
Saya

Grrr, I know what you mean Solumina >.< Once I had two hours between classes for a semester, I got so bored. I just ended up exploring the university by myself.

Some weird stuff you'll discover by doing that though.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:41 PM   #6478
raggedyanne

Ooh, do share.

I have home study til september 2nd and the teacher and I spend more time debating the Renaissance than we do studying latin and english.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:39 PM   #6479
Underwater Ophelia

Christ.
I'll wash my lights with my darks if I want to.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:32 PM   #6480
Tam Li Hua

So I'm not going to get the dress I wanted for the wedding. :/ Apparently, the item was canceled the day after I bought it....and the company didn't bother to tell me.

I didn't cancel the order. Today, I checked the status of it, and it said it had been shipped on August 26th...but the status said the item was canceled. I just called the company directly, was on hold for at least ten minutes, when I finally get someone. Fortunately, she was friendly and helpful, and was able to tell me that she had never heard of this situation before. She checked with shipping, and it seems that they -did- start processing it in the computer, but that they just never sent it. :/

Fortunately, they didn't charge me anything for it; the money's still in my account, so thank God for small favors. [Not being flippant; am -really- glad that they didn't charge me.]

The Fiance and I think they oversold it, and that shipping had to cancel my order when they found out they couldn't fill it. :/

Ah well; guess it's back to square one. -_-;;;; Needless to say, I'm not going to shop with the Pyramid Collection for a while. :/ [I'm more pissed that they didn't even try to contact me than anything else. >_____< ]

Grr.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:51 PM   #6481
gothicusmaximus

I wouldn't spend too much money on that dress. Or on the wedding as a whole, really.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:57 PM   #6482
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
I wouldn't spend too much money on that dress. Or on the wedding as a whole, really.
Yeah, I don't plan to. That's part of the reason I'm really disappointed; this dress was on sale for 60 bucks. :/

Also, we're going to have a small wedding; only immediate family and best friends. At the most, it should be about 30-40 people [though I have a feeling my own relations are going to give me a hard time about it. >_< ]

I mean, I love my family. *said through a forced grin and clenched teeth*
Old 08-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #6483
Invisigoth69

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
I just got home after having the fucking worst conference call ever. Not because the customer was screaming at me or cussing mad, but because they buy millions and millions worth of product from us, they were totally professional, just wrong that's all, and then I acted confrontational because they were wrong, and then afterwards realized what a risk I put my company in. Crap. Enduring oneself is the worst of all to endure. Now I am going to lose sleep all night over it and await with trepidation for the morning's email barrage from the salesman, management or whoever.

Fuck.
OH BOY. Not good. Well, yeah.... the customer may be wrong but you know how it is.... they tell you that THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT no matter what. You have to do what the customer wants.... esp. if they are spending a lot of money. I know. It's discouraging. You have to keep your job though.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #6484
TheBloodEternity

My boyfriend has high blood pressure on top of an already enlarged heart.
Fuck?

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
Old 08-31-2008, 03:47 AM   #6485
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBloodEternity
My boyfriend has high blood pressure on top of an already enlarged heart.
Fuck?
So he gets an even higher blood pressure and another enlarged body part?

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:15 AM   #6486
raggedyanne

My boyfriend's grandmother has decided that even though we're in high school she's going to plan out this huge wedding, just in case he proposes. Now, not only is that creepy, but a big wedding is the LAST thing I want. My dream wedding is twenty of my closest friends gathered in a meadow to watch my future husband and I pledge our love to each other, then we all share a potluck meal. It is NOT a humongous church ceremony that requires hundreds of people and a white dress. Crazy old woman.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:01 PM   #6487
Cicero

All the best bands break up =[

RIP Eat Your Makeup

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Old 09-01-2008, 05:55 AM   #6488
NightmareInShiningArmour

Dear teh Rant Threadz.

My girlfriend has not said "I love you" for like... three weeks. Which is actually very strange. She's going through some tough times but she also seems to think I don't love her anymore.
(From a myspace bulletin she posted)

Quote:
Does your crush like you back? i though he did! i duno
What the fuck? I'm crazy about her. I don't want her to leave me and I don't want things to stay this way. I would almost kill to hear her sweet voice say those three words again... And mean it anyway.
It makes me sad.

Hugs from Gnet? I need love...

Anyway, gnight gnet.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:27 PM   #6489
TheBloodEternity

The white noise/ringing in my ears has been much more annoying than normal over the past couple of days.

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
Old 09-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #6490
gothicusmaximus

If I make it to one more day of work, I can hold on to my employment benefits for nine more months at least. Nevertheless, I feel a powerful compulsion to send my supervisor, at 4:00 am, a text message reading, "yo bro, I quit. Thanks for the laughs. Peace."
Old 09-01-2008, 11:52 PM   #6491
NightmareInShiningArmour

Gothicus talks like this? 0.0
Old 09-01-2008, 11:59 PM   #6492
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareInShiningArmour
Gothicus talks like this? 0.0
You're right, I should say, "I fear must step down from my position-- consider this missive as my resignation. Farewell, and good luck in your endeavors. Regards, Gothicus Maximus". Although this version doesn't disrespect him or undermine his authority, it may in fact piss him off more.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #6493
honeythorn

No job. I have no money. . And the one I wanted left with someone else.. But that's a perfectly normal occurrance .And I ache. I badly want a hug but I can't have a proper one, and I want to cry but it's all stuck because it's such a habit to swallow it down to try and make it go away.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:49 PM   #6494
Tam Li Hua

Nightmare: Maybe you should tell her that you're worried about her. Right now, she may just need someone to be there for her in case she needs comforting, y'know?

If you love her, you need to show it. Put her needs before your own right now. [Within reason, of course.] Be more concerned about her than you are about hearing those words from her.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:10 PM   #6495
Xombie

I'm having a horrible day.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:24 PM   #6496
Solumina

I'm in the library trying to do some reading for my 5:30 class and while the other students are being very quiet there are two people working behind the desk who will not shut the fuck up. If they were whispering then it wouldn't really be a problem but they are talking quite loudly, to the point where I am having to reread every other line because it is too loud for me to think clearly. If you work in a fucking library then be quiet, if you want to be loud then go work in the fitness center, they pay the same and have the same operating hours
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 09-02-2008, 02:36 PM   #6497
Beowulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
I'm in the library trying to do some reading for my 5:30 class and while the other students are being very quiet there are two people working behind the desk who will not shut the fuck up. If they were whispering then it wouldn't really be a problem but they are talking quite loudly, to the point where I am having to reread every other line because it is too loud for me to think clearly. If you work in a fucking library then be quiet, if you want to be loud then go work in the fitness center, they pay the same and have the same operating hours

Solumina,

Why don't you politely ask them to be quiet as they are disturbing your work, people like that are so selfish (a bit like the breed of people who think its clever to talk on their cell phones at the top of their voices) and have no consideration for others.

*fetches Gothzilla to sort out the people disturbing Soluminas studying*
live the gods of yesterday.

Be excellent to one another !!!.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:23 PM   #6498
LetheanBlacklight

This board is dead.
Undead undead undead..
Old 09-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #6499
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
No job. I have no money. . And the one I wanted left with someone else.. But that's a perfectly normal occurrance .And I ache. I badly want a hug but I can't have a proper one, and I want to cry but it's all stuck because it's such a habit to swallow it down to try and make it go away.
Aw, honeythorn, I know exactly what you mean Have a good cry, and rant about it, get it all out of your system, and that'll help you feel better. And have a mental health day, when you just stay in all day being lazy, painting toe nails, eating whatever you want and watching bad movies.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #6500
Geoluhread

I know... Same feeling here
Seems like it's just you and i are here...

Edit: to LBL, whopps, and saya!!
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Closed Thread