Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
Deadmanwalking_05

Mexican drug gang tells residents to leave town Read more: http://www.star-telegram.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/03...residents.html
Posted Tuesday, Mar. 23, 2010

By DAVE MONTGOMERY

dmontgomery@star-telegram.com

Members of a drug cartel apparently intent on controlling a Mexican border town are threatening to kill residents or torch their homes, forcing some of the residents to flee into Texas to seek asylum, according to law enforcement authorities.

Hudspeth County Sheriff Arvin West said the residents have been told "to vacate or they're going to start killing them and burning their houses down."

Residents from El Porvenir have been arriving at the U.S. port of entry at Fort Hancock, along a desolate stretch of the border about 50 miles southeast of El Paso, over the past week and a half, authorities say. West said more than 30 have requested political asylum.

U.S. officials met with their Mexican counterparts Tuesday to discuss the rampaging drug wars that resulted in thousands of deaths and posed a domestic security crisis for the government of Mexican President Felipe Calderon.

Last week, Texas Gov. Rick Perry ramped up a multiagency law enforcement presence on the border to prevent spill-over violence into the United States...

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
Deadmanwalking_05

What's the matter finally figuring out pissing yourselves and moaning isn't the best defensive tactic in the world?

I guess if the SUBJECTS in Mexico (Formerly Citizens Of Mexico) still had a right to defend themselves and never got rid of their weapons they would still have a fucking town.

A case of Deadman being right and you fucktards being wrong.

You reap what you sow...so get to reaping bitches.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:47 PM   #3
Ben Lahnger

No, if they had weapons they would either still be running across the border for sanctuary (if they are sane) or hunkered down in their home holding their guns while they wait for the firefight.

Now if there was a well armed, trained, orderly militia that was empowered to protect the town, that might be a different story. But just putting guns in everyone's hands doesn't provide any more security.

But you already know this. It's why you haven't driven down there with your own guns already for the party. You're just posting this once again to yank our chains. Well, I'm not playing. You'll just have to go yank off by yourself.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:38 PM   #4
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben lahnger View Post
no, if they had weapons they would either still be running across the border for sanctuary (if they are sane) or hunkered down in their home holding their guns while they wait for the firefight.

Now if there was a well armed, trained, orderly militia that was empowered to protect the town, that might be a different story. But just putting guns in everyone's hands doesn't provide any more security.

But you already know this. It's why you haven't driven down there with your own guns already for the party. You're just posting this once again to yank our chains. Well, i'm not playing. You'll just have to go yank off by yourself.
fail....................................!

Old 03-26-2010, 05:47 PM   #5
Entropic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
A case of Deadman being right and you fucktards being wrong.

You reap what you sow...so get to reaping bitches.
I don't think you understand.

When a situation is like this, adding more firearms in to the mix never helps. Even if all of the citizens acquired the most latest and up-to-date firearms, most wouldn't know how to use them. The drug cartels would go in, kill all of the citizens, and then take their weapons. Congratulations, your idea just gave the cartels a nice shiney new arsenal.

Think about this rationally, if the Soviet Union (which was one of the premier armies in the world) couldn't hold on to Afghanistan when the Mujahideen had bolt action rifles and a few stinger missiles, why the fuck do you think a few well armed civilians are going to make a dent against people who have assault rifles and armored vehicles?

If Mexico wants to crack down these guys, they need firm supply lines, international support, and an extremely well trained army. They need fucking Delta Force, not Deadman's Army of Teabaggers.
Entropic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #6
Corpsey

Arguing with him is futile. His train of thought on this matter is clear and moronic. No matter how you voice it, he's just a spamming imbecile trolling for reactions.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #7
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
I don't think you understand.

When a situation is like this, adding more firearms in to the mix never helps. Even if all of the citizens acquired the most latest and up-to-date firearms, most wouldn't know how to use them. The drug cartels would go in, kill all of the citizens, and then take their weapons. Congratulations, your idea just gave the cartels a nice shiney new arsenal.

Think about this rationally, if the Soviet Union (which was one of the premier armies in the world) couldn't hold on to Afghanistan when the Mujahideen had bolt action rifles and a few stinger missiles, why the fuck do you think a few well armed civilians are going to make a dent against people who have assault rifles and armored vehicles?

If Mexico wants to crack down these guys, they need firm supply lines, international support, and an extremely well trained army. They need fucking Delta Force, not Deadman's Army of Teabaggers.
The Mexican Citizens wouldn't have to ask for help from anybody if they had held onto their self-defense rights and means.

That is something you FAIL to understand.

Old 03-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #8
Entropic

Quote:
The Mexican Citizens wouldn't have to ask for help from anybody if they had held onto their self-defense rights and means.

Yes they would, did you not fucking read what I said?

Well, no, I guess you're technically right. You can't ask for help if you are dead.
Entropic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:16 PM   #9
Deadmanwalking_05

http://www.infowars.com/mexican-drug...ee-into-texas/

Members of a drug cartel apparently intent on controlling a Mexican border town are threatening to kill residents or torch their homes, forcing some of the residents to flee into Texas to seek asylum, according to law enforcement authorities.

Hudspeth County Sheriff Arvin West said the residents have been told “to vacate or they’re going to start killing them and burning their houses down.”

Residents from El Porvenir have been arriving at the U.S. port of entry at Fort Hancock, along a desolate stretch of the border about 50 miles southeast of El Paso, over the past week and a half, authorities say. West said more than 30 have requested political asylum.

U.S. officials met with their Mexican counterparts Tuesday to discuss the rampaging drug wars that resulted in thousands of deaths and posed a domestic security crisis for the government of Mexican President Felipe Calderon...

This is where I found the story in the O.P.

Suck it bitches!

Old 03-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #10
Alan

Why do you sound triumphant? You're fucking sad.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #11
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
What took you?

Old 03-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #12
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I almost feel bad for him, getting a boner over the misery and deahts of other people just because he thinks it means he made a point on a goth forum.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 04:25 AM   #13
JCC

Hey Deadman, I think you should go down there and rally the troops.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:02 AM   #14
Despanan

Deadman will never go down there, because he's a coward.

As I've pointed out, if he actually managed to take out the cartel, THEN it would prove him right.

But he knows, deep down under all the levels of psychosis, paranoia, and delusions of grandure he knows he'd get killed in a few seconds.

The very fact that he's not there proves him wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:45 AM   #15
Ben Lahnger

Quote:

What you FAIL to understand is that citizens who have the ability to acquire guns don't rise up as an organized resistance and fight off a well-equipped, ruthless army of thugs. They might point their guns and take out one or two guys, but then they would die. They wouldn't become "The A Team". You've watched and believed too much TV.

You SUCK IT, bitch!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:58 AM   #16
JCC

I don't agree, Despanan, I think that Deadmanwalking has a fighting chance. If the citizens can arm themselves then they will be able to fight back the hordes and reclaim what is theirs, pussifying liberal media is stealing the dignity and homes of these people. Go now, Deadman, show them they're messing with a ruthless fucking patriot.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:03 AM   #17
Despanan

You've convinced me. Do it Deadman!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:07 AM   #18
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Go now, Deadman, show them they're messing with a ruthless fucking patriot.
Somehow, this conjures up the imagery from one of the Indiana Jones movies but with Deadman twirling guns instead of the sword-toting arab, and a mexican cartel-member instead of Indy.

You all know how it ends.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:31 AM   #19
Luv2H8

You can do it deadman! We believe in you!
Luv2H8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:57 AM   #20
Sinjob

INSANITY WOLF!!! for the win, son.
Sinjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:57 AM   #21
Luv2H8

Nah, yo.
This be INSANITY WOLF!
Luv2H8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:25 PM   #22
KontanKarite