Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-05-2006, 11:00 AM   #1
Lady D

Lady D

1. What do I do? I stay at home clean and take care of the kids like the master wishes.
(hobbies) I draw and design anime costumes. I sometimes read, rarly do I write poems anymore.
2. Where I am from? Originally born in Hawaii, raised in Indiana and now live in Cali.
3. My fav. author? Anne Rice.
4. My fav. movies? " Interview with the Vampire", " Queen of the Damn", " Hellraiser Series" just to name an few.
5. Music at my Wedding, humm.......? Haven't had much thought on that. If I even make it to renew my vows.... I guess it also depends on what the master wants.
6. At my funeral? Haven't much thought on that either.
7. how do I want to die? Dying in my sleep as I lay in my husband's arms. Then agian we go when we are call for........
8. What kind of casket would I want? Stuff me in an box. I'm dead anyways.
9. What is my fav. outfit? Hum..... Lets see. Goes to closet, I don't know.
10. What I miss about being an little kid? Nothing.
11. What's my fav. band? I listen to random music. So, I wouldn't know what the band names are.
12. What kind of education do I have? Lets not go there. Even thou, I am taking an home course in Dressmaking and Design.
13. Why did I join? Good question. Maybe because my husband is not into the dark side.
Lady D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 11:03 AM   #2
sensuous0mar

Well, thank you for your intro thread. Welcome to the group...and give it your best shot. I look forward to your future posts and I promise to try not to attack you.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:11 AM   #3
Lady D

Xnguela. That is how I feel about my husband sometimes.

sensuous0mar. Thank you and that o.k.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:31 AM   #4
Lady D

Its not all the time. Only on those days you want to run an knife in his heart and see if he would turn into dust.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:44 AM   #5
edible_eye

whoa! when did you wander in?

think of this in the best joey-from-friends voice you can, if you even know who that is - "how you doin'?"
Old 02-05-2006, 11:59 AM   #6
Lady D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Yeah, I never feel like that. Then again, I'm not married. But it definitely doesn't sound like a healthy attitude for a stay-at-home mom to have.

If I were you, I would definitely look into counseling, if only so your kids don't suffer.

Marriage will always have its up and downs. With my husband inthe millitary it doesn't help either. In May will be our 10 year mark. So, I made this far I can go futher. I let him do what he wants and not restrict him to any rules. So, far he is happy. As, for the kids they are happy and fine. They love to drive me up the wall more than their father does, go figure. Most of the time I kick husband out the door to hang with his buddies and send the kids to the babysitters for alittle me time by myself. Or, I just leave the kids with him and I go out window shopping. So, it works out in the end.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:01 PM   #7
Lady D

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
whoa! when did you wander in?

think of this in the best joey-from-friends voice you can, if you even know who that is - "how you doin'?"

I think I have been here for month and just posted my Intro today. I am doing fine.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:39 AM   #8
Sanctus Dei

Welcome welcome... looking forward to talking more with you!
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:26 AM   #9
Blushing Heliophobe

Aaw, that's sweet. We actually have a genuine 24-7 subbie in here! Pleased to meet you, look forward to seeing you around.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 06:47 AM   #10
Lady D

Thank you all!