Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #51
Duane

Doesn't take much to admit you you were wrong, when you have no ego.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 04:29 PM   #52
Dark Clarissa

Ah but this is Ego Central Station...(unfortunately! lol)... have you not noticed?
Dark Clarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 04:35 PM   #53
Duane

With the likes of certain members here, how could I not, lol.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 04:44 PM   #54
Stormtrooper of Death

I'm not going to rant. You've all heard it before. So I'm not going to bother.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:43 PM   #55
Beneath the Shadows

Then why say anything?

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 07:47 PM   #56
XXChristabelXX

That was meta as fuck.
XXChristabelXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #57
BLEED REBELION!!!

hmmmm the opposite sex.

I wish they were less hairy..icky.

" I love 4play! Its the best thing I've ever done"
- My Boyfriend
BLEED REBELION!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 11:09 PM   #58
Tea and Cake or Death

Duane, brother, I think it is in your best interest to never discuss the topic of r@pe again. You don't seem to be winning any points, and you are coming across as quite the little male chauvinist.
Tea and Cake or Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:54 AM   #59
ionic_angel

I dunno. I mean, I don't want to control how people dress, but I also don't appreciate having to "deal with" people wearing revealing clothes on a daily/hourly basis. It's quite possible to "feel beautiful" in my opinion, without seeing how close you can come to your breasts popping out of your shirt.

It just makes it hard for me to look you in the eye and speak to you as a fellow human when my eyes are suffering from the gravitational attraction of bare skin. And since I'd prefer to see women as people, complete with hopes and dreams and goals and etc., I prefer to NOT have to reconcile that with my more instinctual responses, which pretty much run along the lines of "boobs = sex = good".
ionic_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:57 AM   #60
Murasaki eyeliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
complain about the opposite sex here.
yay,well one time there was this really dumb bloke with a baked bean tin....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Have fun with it, just try not to let this get out of hand.
who had this...oh bloody hell,u just had to go and write that last bit didnt you(goes and sulks in waste paper basket)

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."
-Mae West
Murasaki eyeliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:31 AM   #61
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionic_angel
I dunno. I mean, I don't want to control how people dress, but I also don't appreciate having to "deal with" people wearing revealing clothes on a daily/hourly basis. It's quite possible to "feel beautiful" in my opinion, without seeing how close you can come to your breasts popping out of your shirt.
In the Baroque era, neck-lines were so low that women were advised to put rouge on their nipples in case they showed a bit. [random tidbit I learned in one of my art history classes]

On another note, I read somewhere that of cleavage, waist and legs, one was only supposed to show one, just as an invitation, and keep the others covered to keep one's curiosity going.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:20 PM   #62
Catch

I don't really have a complaint so much about the oppossite sex as how difficult it is finding someone that really works for the other person in almost all situations.

You know, all that negative or insensitive stuff men do, I chalk up to not being right for me, but probably everything someone else wants. Can't really say too much about it for that reason. But finding just the right one for me that only does things that irrated everyone else, it's challenging. Must say kind of like some things men do that heavily offend other women. I like blunt, but in a somewhere subdued way. In fact, men that try to protect my feelings to the point they say nothing instead of finding a way to say it in away I'll only be upset annoys me as much as someone who is overly blunt and clearly doesn't considered me at all. However, both of those work well for other women, as amazing as it may seem.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:02 PM   #63
Breathless Horror

bitch bitch whine complain bitch moan

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:13 AM   #64
Smile

Instead of complaining about the opposite sex, I'm going to complain about my own gender because I'm just an arrogant snobbish butt-licker and I don't care!
1. Chicks consume too much resources. Pads, tampons, makeup, skincare plus every thing else men have to use as well. Gosh.
2. Chicks oppress men. Why is it that men are obligated to pay on dates and such?
3. ****? Molestation? Stop dressing like a slut.
4. Child support? You wanted to do it au naturel and a mini-me popped outta the oven. Deal with it.
5. Vanity vanity vanity.

92% of kids in America turned to rap.
8% stayed true to rock
If you are part of the 8%, put this in your signature.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:56 AM   #65
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile
Instead of complaining about the opposite sex, I'm going to complain about my own gender because I'm just an arrogant snobbish butt-licker and I don't care!
1. Chicks consume too much resources. Pads, tampons, makeup, skincare plus every thing else men have to use as well. Gosh.
2. Chicks oppress men. Why is it that men are obligated to pay on dates and such?
4. Child support? You wanted to do it au naturel and a mini-me popped outta the oven. Deal with it.
5. Vanity vanity vanity.
Ok, you're fucking stupid.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:58 AM   #66
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Ok, you're fucking stupid.
I take your 'Ok, you're fucking stupid.' and raise you an 'Uh huh.'
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:52 AM   #67
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
I take your 'Ok, you're fucking stupid.' and raise you an 'Uh huh.'

I see your 'uh huh' and raise you a total ownage

BLAHDFLKGJsdflksjdflsjkdflkjserisoihesr

Quote:
There are so many things wrong with this I am not going to even bother.

Quote:
Chivalry, it still exists.

Quote:
We've been through this one, while dressing like a cheap whore doesn't help, **** most certainly is not an instance of provocation on the woman's part.

Quote:
What if a condom broke? What if they wanted kids and ended up divorced? What if you thought before speaking?

Quote:
5. Vanity vanity vanity.
Vanity, like most sins, is a common trait amongst all varieties of humans.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:07 AM   #68
PhenomenalTranquility

Ophelia, like you I disagree with a lot of things she said.. But I see where she's coming from... She's just exagarreting(.. I suck..) because the bimbo's in her place are sometimes too much for her. Hell, they're sometimes too much for everyone. Even for their ownselves XD

My 12 year old neighbour, who wears thongs and fake breasts, went to the mall and jumped around like she always did and caught a man in his twenties taking a glimpse at her from afar. she started crying about it and saying she didn't understand why men can be soooo cruel and perveted, she got sooo scared.

PhenomenalTranquility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:13 AM   #69
Valerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalTranquility
My 12 year old neighbour, who wears thongs and fake breasts, went to the mall and jumped around like she always did and caught a man in his twenties taking a glimpse at her from afar. she started crying about it and saying she didn't understand why men can be soooo cruel and perveted, she got sooo scared.

Is that shit for real? What kind of messed up world do we live in!?

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:52 AM   #70
gothicusmaximus

The really funny part about this whole thing is that all of Smile's reasons why women suck are actually the result of institutionalized sexism against women.

Quote:
Only because our society unfairly requires that women make use of such products in order to be considered beautiful.

Quote:
This is actually the remnant of sexism from an age where women had no money of their own, and, therefore, the man naturally paid for her company.

Quote:
This one is obvious, and we just went over it

Quote:
In Smile's universe, the woman suffers the consequence of the man's irresponsibility.

Quote:
5. Vanity vanity vanity.
Female vanity is a sexist stereotype.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:07 AM   #71
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Ophelia, like you I disagree with a lot of things she said.. But I see where she's coming from... She's just exagarreting(.. I suck..) because the bimbo's in her place are sometimes too much for her. Hell, they're sometimes too much for everyone. Even for their ownselves XD

If she's letting "the bimbo's [sic] in her place" control her view of all women, she's still the one with the problem.

Also, I really don't care about what your 12 year old neighbor does. She's one person. I'm not like that. Does that mean NO women anywhere are like that? Obviously not.
Old 04-18-2008, 11:36 AM   #72
PhenomenalTranquility

I didn't post that so you'll develop sympathy for me, I posted that so you'll atleast understand where she's coming from. It is true that what Smile said was very general and WAS written like it was reffering to all women. And hell, if we all wouldn't use our sense of understanding or whatnot when reading other people's rants like you, there would be chaos, so what the hell are you on? You're not like the women she pointed out, a lot of women aren't, it's idiotic to make a general accusion like that. I get it, and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people do.

Like I've said before, the most obvious and likely reason she made that post NOT since she, herself, is like what she mentioned.. and so are all of the women that she had ever met, but because a large portion of enviorment is packed with women like that(or town's current movie theather conditions XD) and soooo led her to make such an exagarreted post.

And I know you assumed this right after you read her post, Opheila. It's obvious more than obviously flying monkeys. But you insist of going..

"ur an idiot. we women r not leik dat okay.."

Go to hell! XD
PhenomenalTranquility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:50 PM   #73
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
I didn't post that so you'll develop sympathy for me, I posted that so you'll atleast understand where she's coming from. It is true that what Smile said was very general and WAS written like it was reffering to all women. And hell, if we all wouldn't use our sense of understanding or whatnot when reading other people's rants like you, there would be chaos, so what the hell are you on? You're not like the women she pointed out, a lot of women aren't, it's idiotic to make a general accusion like that. I get it, and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people do.

Like I've said before, the most obvious and likely reason she made that post NOT since she, herself, is like what she mentioned.. and so are all of the women that she had ever met, but because a large portion of enviorment is packed with women like that(or town's current movie theather conditions XD) and soooo led her to make such an exagarreted post.

And I know you assumed this right after you read her post, Opheila. It's obvious more than obviously flying monkeys. But you insist of going..

"ur an idiot. we women r not leik dat okay.."

Go to hell! XD
Can you throw me a bone?
Seriously, you have no comprehension of this conversation, so throw me a bone and keep out of it.

Almost none of what you said is relevant.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #74
JCC

She made that post because she's malinformed and generally a bit thick. There's no point trying to justify it (especially not by boiling down Underwater Ophelia's CORRECT STATEMENTS to text speak, that's just asinine).
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 03:13 PM   #75
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
She made that post because she's malinformed and generally a bit thick. There's no point trying to justify it (especially not by boiling down Underwater Ophelia's CORRECT STATEMENTS to text speak, that's just asinine).
I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude, but if someone can explain the relevance of anything she just said, please do. I honestly don't get it, but if there's something to get, I'd like to.