Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-28-2008, 01:06 PM   #1
Metabolik

Unhappy I'm Really worried About My Girlfriend :'(

My girlfriend Emily lives in Nottingham you see, ans I livein Bristol which is like pure MILAGE!...anyway, Nottingham is a pretty violent place so i've been told, but Emily just told me that she'd been shot a while back...thank fuck she survived, but now some guy has these pictures of her kissing her old girlfriend (shes Bisexual) and now he's blackmailing her for money and to leave the school and he wants her to kill herself, now the only thing I wanna do is find that piece of worthless shit and kill him...
Old 02-28-2008, 01:14 PM   #2
Tha Duckman

I'm worried for yr girlfriend, too .
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:19 PM   #3
Metabolik

I truely appreciate your concern Duckman
Old 02-28-2008, 01:22 PM   #4
Sinless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabolik
My girlfriend Emily lives in Nottingham you see, ans I livein Bristol which is like pure MILAGE!...anyway, Nottingham is a pretty violent place so i've been told, but Emily just told me that she'd been shot a while back...thank fuck she survived, but now some guy has these pictures of her kissing her old girlfriend (shes Bisexual) and now he's blackmailing her for money and to leave the school and he wants her to kill herself, now the only thing I wanna do is find that piece of worthless shit and kill him...
It's terrible that people look down on bisexuals and homosexuals. She shouldn't feel ashamed of being bisexual. The guy may show that picture to others, but she shouldn't care. I bet others won't care either. I hope Emily is okay. I know what it's like to loose a loved one. My ex tried to kill himself. Thank god he didn't suceed. I was scarred for a long time, and I was constantly worrying about him. Make sure that Emily knows you're there for her.
Sinless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:26 PM   #5
Metabolik

I was talking to her about it for the entire day, she knows I love her, but I wish I could do more to help her.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #6
Sinless

Quote:
I was talking to her about it for the entire day, she knows I love her, but I wish I could do more to help her.
I hate that feeling. You want to do as much as you possibly can, but it's never enough, and you feel responsible. Is the guy who's threatening her in her grade?
Old 02-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #7
Metabolik

I'm not sure, I asked who he was (cos I wanted to find him and fucking rip his throat out) and all she said was "guy".
Old 02-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #8
Sinless

Quote:
I'm not sure, I asked who he was (cos I wanted to find him and fucking rip his throat out) and all she said was "guy".
Emily is probably to afraid to tell you. Maybe she knew him in the past and he has blackmailed her in a way that may destroy your relationship.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
Metabolik

I don't care what it is, I love her and thats for sure, it's not one of those little things where you fancy someone, I full on fucking love her.
And you don't want to know what i'd do to anyone who tries or does hurt her...
Old 02-28-2008, 01:44 PM   #10
Sinless

Quote:
I don't care what it is, I love her and thats for sure, it's not one of those little things where you fancy someone, I full on fucking love her.
And you don't want to know what i'd do to anyone who tries or does hurt her...
No, I don't think I do. You sound like you really do full on fucking love her. I'm a bit jealous. I don't think I've loved anyone like that. I've always "loved" my boyfriends, but not as much as you love Emily. I suddenly feel completely immature. I really hope you find out who the guy is. I also hope that Emily will be okay.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:46 PM   #11
Metabolik

The right person comes along eventually, whether it be earlier or later, it'll happen, no need to feel immature...
And thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:52 PM   #12
Sinless

Quote:
The right person comes along eventually, whether it be earlier or later, it'll happen, no need to feel immature...
And thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it.
Your welcome. And thanks for your help. I'm sure the right person will come along. I know it's not my current boyfriend (i'm dumping him soon) and I just hope it's not my ex (whom I still can't get over). I think as long as Emily know show much you love her, she'll be okay. It'll give her the strength she needs to move past this and fight against the guy. I'm sure someday she'll tell you who he is, and then you can beat the hell out of him.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #13
Metabolik

I hope she does to >: )
Old 02-28-2008, 03:37 PM   #14
Stormtrooper of Death

Wow. People like that guy are fucking douchbags. I hope you find him and kick his ass good.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #15
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Rip off his cock and shove it so far up his ass he'll be deepthroating himself , The basterd has it comming.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:22 PM   #16
KontanKarite

That's too bad, man. I hope everything works out.

BTW, it may not apply, but I can't help but tell you to watch out for yourself and your feelings. I'm just saying you might not know the whole story.

I'm saying this cause I'd hate to see you down in the dumps, man.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:53 PM   #17
Breathless Horror

Man, it warms my heart to see how much you love her, and that you want to protect her. If it wouldn't be dangerous, I'd suggest having a little "chat" with this asshat and working it out. Best of luck, and I hope everything turns out good for the both of you.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:16 PM   #18
Valerius

A girl kissing her former former girlfriend isn't that bad. Strictly speaking, who cares? I mean, sure, some individuals may baulk at the sight of that picture but in the end is it any skin off Emily's nose if anyone sees it?

If I were in your shoes I'd like to know how he got a hold of such a photo in the first place. People don't usually just toss that kind of stuff around for just anyone to find. He may have been close to her in the past, and that is an aspect you may want to know more about.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:04 AM   #19
Metabolik

Well...i've heard that Nottingham isn't really that tolerant of...well...anyone really :S
But i've just spoke to her, it's all sorted cos one of her best mates kicked his ass...and he apoligised xD
But I still wanna kick that bloke in his probably small nutsack...