Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 02-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #1
Deadmanwalking_05

3 Security guards stand by as 15 year old girl beaten

http://www.infowars.com/3-security-g...d-girl-beaten/

The Metro Transit Police continue to investigate the beating of a 15-year-old girl late last month in the transit tunnel at Westlake Center.

Three security guards saw the Jan. 28 assault, part of which was filmed by surveillance cameras. But the guards aren’t armed and are trained not to get involved in physical confrontations, according to the King County Sheriff’s Office, which operates Metro Transit Police...

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
Deadmanwalking_05

*Pictures the 3 guards in his head, Standing around shouting to the girl* "Don't resist the attack...Be a good victim don't fight back... you may hurt someone"

This is what happens when no one steps in to stop an attack.

Old 02-11-2010, 01:04 AM   #3
Still Jack

Because Alex Jones is a reputable source =D.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:15 AM   #4
CptSternn

Alex Jones is a muppet. Anyone who listens to what he says is a brain dead eejit. Thanks to Deadman for proving my point.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #5
Despanan

Somehow I think Deadman and the other Alex Jones militia nuts all secretly wish they were Batman.

They carry their guns around with them all day, just waiting for that Arab (or Mexican) to start harassing a nice white girl. They plan on waiting until the police and other sources of reputable authority turn away in malicious cowardice, and the poor white girl screams: "Won't ANYONE help me?!"

Then they imagine they'll do a forward roll and pull out their piece a rasp "Freeze Motherfucker". The Black/Arab/Mexican villain will turn and say "No way man" and charge at them.

At this point they'll either put away their gun, and engage in a bout of fisticuffs which ends in them knocking the Black/Arab/Mexican through a fishtank or something OR They'll just straight up cap him.

Everyone will clap. Liberal Jews will crap their pants with neutered envy, and the white girl will hug them and say "My Hero". Then they'll disappear into the night, or corn hole the chick behind a blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
Somehow I think Deadman and the other Alex Jones militia nuts all secretly wish they were Batman.

They carry their guns around with them all day, just waiting for that Arab (or Mexican) to start harassing a nice white girl. They plan on waiting until the police and other sources of reputable authority turn away in malicious cowardice, and the poor white girl screams: "Won't ANYONE help me?!"

Then they imagine they'll do a forward roll and pull out their piece a rasp "Freeze Motherfucker". The Black/Arab/Mexican villain will turn and say "No way man" and charge at them.

At this point they'll either put away their gun, and engage in a bout of fisticuffs which ends in them knocking the Black/Arab/Mexican through a fishtank or something OR They'll just straight up cap him.

Everyone will clap. Liberal Jews will crap their pants with neutered envy, and the white girl will hug them and say "My Hero". Then they'll disappear into the night, or corn hole the chick behind a blockbuster.
What???

Have you gone completely insane?

Old 02-11-2010, 07:33 PM   #7
Alan

I thought he hit it dead-on.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #8
Lochnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post

That's fucking funny!

Sadly, this is a real thing. I think the people that made the policies which lead to this shit should be held accountable. The purpose of "security forces" should not be relegated to simple witness.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/daily...aten_while.php

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35340001/

Quote:
Police arrived minutes after the attack, and after the group had fled. Investigators tracked down four, including the alleged attacker, and arrested them on Friday and Saturday. The four were all charged with first-degree robbery.

In court papers filed Wednesday against the teen girl accused of attacking the 15-year-old and the three young men accused of stealing her purse, phone and iPod, the victim told authorities she thought the security guards would protect her.

Surveillance video first aired by Seattle's KING-TV this week shows the attack at Westlake Station on Jan. 28. The victim appears several seconds before her attackers and sidles up to the three guards, who are standing together and talking.
Lochnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:07 AM   #9
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Pretty much this. Plus deadman's "What" post kinda sounds like a kid saying"It's not what it looks like" after being caught red handed.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #10
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
You would little miss projection.

Old 02-12-2010, 03:48 PM   #11
Ben Lahnger

BTW, nice job mis-characterizing the reason the security guards did not physically intercede. While I was disappointed that they didn't stop the attack, they like most security officers in this country are under a strict company policy to not get involved but to call the police when they see a crime being perpetrated. This is because the lawyers have most people in this country from transit security to school principals afraid of lawsuits.

For what it's worth, since the video of that attack has started making the rounds, the security company has changed their policy to allow their agents to intervene in such incidents in the future.

And one more thing. The way things worked out, one girl went to the hospital with injuries. It's tragic and I wish it didn't happen. But I'm damned glad there wasn't some civilian around with a gun in his vest or pants that decided to play vigilante. Because then we could have ended up with 3 or 4 dead kids. Nobody can convince me they deserved that.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #12
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
BTW, nice job mis-characterizing the reason the security guards did not physically intercede. While I was disappointed that they didn't stop the attack, they like most security officers in this country are under a strict company policy to not get involved but to call the police when they see a crime being perpetrated. This is because the lawyers have most people in this country from transit security to school principals afraid of lawsuits.

For what it's worth, since the video of that attack has started making the rounds, the security company has changed their policy to allow their agents to intervene in such incidents in the future.

And one more thing. The way things worked out, one girl went to the hospital with injuries. It's tragic and I wish it didn't happen. But I'm damned glad there wasn't some civilian around with a gun in his vest or pants that decided to play vigilante. Because then we could have ended up with 3 or 4 dead kids. Nobody can convince me they deserved that.
What's the point of paying a group of security guards if they aren't allowed to "Secure" or "Guard"?

You would rather have under aged thugs running around mugging and beating the hell out of anyone they choose?

Old 02-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #13
Random Havoc

The point of security guards is to 'secure' and 'guard' an area, or building. To prevent trespass into the areas designated, and to call the police if someone tries to bypass their assigned spot. At no point does the job of a security guard become to enforce the law. That would be the job of 'law enforcement'. Funny how things are named appropriately.
Random Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:29 PM   #14
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Havoc View Post
The point of security guards is to 'secure' and 'guard' an area, or building. To prevent trespass into the areas designated, and to call the police if someone tries to bypass their assigned spot. At no point does the job of a security guard become to enforce the law. That would be the job of 'law enforcement'. Funny how things are named appropriately.
The attack took place in their area,no less than five goddamned feet in front of them,why couldn't one have intervened while the other two acted as back up until Law Enforcement did arrive?

Old 02-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #15
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
What's the point of paying a group of security guards if they aren't allowed to "Secure" or "Guard"?
Did you not read my post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
Stop blaming the guards and place the blame squarely where it belongs ... on the lawyers and the lawsuit-happy public.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote