Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 11:42 AM   #5751
korinna5555

I've been getting a lot of migraines lately. I haven't been eating as well, but my parents have me so limited on grocery money that it's hard to buy food that's good for me.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:07 PM   #5752
Solumina

That really sucks,why of all things would they limit something that is so important?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #5753
korinna5555

Um.. I have no clue.
I get a whole whopping $200 per month, and that's for food, soap/shampoo, and clothes! IT DOESN"T COVER FOOD! Not with prices lately..
Old 06-25-2008, 02:56 PM   #5754
Solumina

Gah, that is about what I spend a month on food alone, and I at least I have a Costco membership so I can buy things at really, really low prices. Why do your parents have you buying your own food anyway?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-25-2008, 06:41 PM   #5755
korinna5555

Apparently, I waste food. You know me well enough to know that's a load of bull.

Moldy porkchop in the fridge? I don't eat pork.
Moldy cheese? I can't have dairy.
IT'S NOT FUCKING ME.

I'm also getting bitched at to get a job. I have no transportation, therefore, no way to get to any job I get.
I ask for a car. (they've been talking about buying me one)
"Not until you get a job" ARGHHHHHH.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:32 PM   #5756
Tea and Cake or Death

I Hate Lame Ass Back Stabbing Friends! I Am Not Disposable!
Old 06-25-2008, 08:13 PM   #5757
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Well apparently Peter Murphy performed 17 miles away from me but I missed him because I am too fucking broke.

Crap.

Old 06-25-2008, 10:46 PM   #5758
Splintered

My girlfriend might be pregnant.

I think I'm going to go puke now.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:37 PM   #5759
Splintered

Okay.

I've calmed down a bit.

Warning: Adult crap ahead.

So basically, my girlfriend and I were intimate. We weren't having intercourse, but we were doing everything else we could think of.

What happened is, she managed to coax my creamy Italian out, and I got some of it on my hands. The last I remember is, I wiped my hands against my boxers to put the goo out of the way.

I then proceeded to give her the one handed ride to heaven, and she had a great time doing it.

Last night it occurred to me that my little swimmers might still be kicking it on the hand, even though I wiped them off.

The scary part is I'm not sure if I wiped it all off, because at the time I was more focused on the love canal then being surgical clean. (Bad mistake).

So I'm waiting for her to take a pregnancy test, and even though she's had bleeding today (A hopeful sign of a period), and cramps (Another hopeful sign), I'm still riding the worry-express.

The thing is, I don't have many people I can talk to about this. We already stopped by Planned Parenthood today (Who got a lovely $50 donation), and the Doc said there was pretty much nothing to worry about.

I really hope she's okay. I keep reading forum stories that say she is, saying that sperm can't survive in the air for too long before my swimmers kick the bucket, and I have yet to come across a story where someone got successfully pregnant off of fingering.

I'll keep you guys posted on what happens, because right now I'm going to try and get some sleep.

Edit: I've learned my lesson too, by the way. Oooooh how I've learned my lesson.

Safety first kids.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:42 PM   #5760
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splintered
Having a bad time
Regardless of intercourse or not, did you even have condoms on you and does she keep a good track of her cycle or use birth control?
Old 06-25-2008, 11:56 PM   #5761
Barfing_Rat

Splinter, don't worry the chance is extremely slim that she's pregnant. Sperm are very sensitive to temperature change. Just a couple degree below body temperature would immediately kill it.

But if you want to talk, feel free to email me at NineDemonsGod at Gmail dot com
Old 06-26-2008, 12:02 AM   #5762
Splintered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly PopMuzik
Regardless of intercourse or not, did you even have condoms on you and does she keep a good track of her cycle or use birth control?
She has irregular periods, so she can't really keep track on them.

We didn't plan on intercourse either, so no sense in bringing condoms, and she doesn't have access to birth control.

In retrospect it was an extremely dumb move on my part. Extremely dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfing_Rat
Splinter, don't worry the chance is extremely slim that she's pregnant. Sperm are very sensitive to temperature change. Just a couple degree below body temperature would immediately kill it.

But if you want to talk, feel free to email me at NineDemonsGod at Gmail dot com
I hope so. I really hope so.

Honestly, I think this is the first time I've ever wished for a low sperm count.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:06 AM   #5763
Cicero

Splintered - Even in unprotected intercourse the chance of pregnancy (according to my reproduction lectures in biology this semester) is only 85%. Now add in the fact that only a fraction of the millions of sperm that would usually be let loose in there could possibly have gained access, and that fact that she's already showing signs of a period, I'd say you have very little to worry about.

I've got to say though, it's good that you're worried about it. Too many people live by 'It'll never happen to me' and end up making terrible mistakes.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Old 06-26-2008, 12:15 AM   #5764
Splintered

I've been worried about it all day. As I've said, we've already seen Planned Parenthood, and the next time we're planning on anything, I'm stocking up on spermicide and condoms, and whatever else I can get my hands on.

I think I'm just over-worrying right now. The numbers are messing with my mind, I guess.

Appearantly, she was on the "last day" of her fertile period, and she should be starting her period soon. She's already had spotting and cramping, but I'm not sure if that's because she's pregnant, or because she's having her period.

It's really not fun when your mind begins to warp what you read, either. As soon as you read the symptoms, you begin to imagine their happening.

I suppose there's nothing I can do now, and it's a waiting game. I guess it just feels good to rant for a while.

Thanks all for listening.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:16 AM   #5765
Barfing_Rat

Quote:
Honestly, I think this is the first time I've ever wished for a low sperm count.
Well may this isnt a such bad experience after all. This will make you think twice before you screwing someone.

I was lucky enough to know many girls who got pregnant early or young couple who messed their life up due to unplanned children. It have always make me think twice before I do anything. I could have lose my virgin WAY earlier than I did but... Fear of having kids was ALWAYS lingering in back of my head so I held off.

Even to this day I still DON'T want kids! So I'm still extremely caution when it come to having sex.

BTW Cicero offered some great advice.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:19 AM   #5766
Tea and Cake or Death

Be Chill, Masada. It's highly unlikely that she's pregnant for most of the reasons listed above. Especially Barffing_Rat's point about the fragile spermies. It's true. Most times they don't survive on a surface such as your hand, thanks to their super sensitivity to life outside of a human body....but you should still ALWAYS play it safe. At the risk of sounding like and after school special....Pregnancy isn't the only thing that can come from bodily fluids, ya'know.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:00 AM   #5767
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555
Um.. I have no clue.
I get a whole whopping $200 per month, and that's for food, soap/shampoo, and clothes! IT DOESN"T COVER FOOD! Not with prices lately..
That's a pretty sweet deal.
Seriously.
I have to buy my own food, soap and shit, clothes, birth control, you name it...and my parents don't give me any money.
Granted, I have a job, but I make just over minimum wage, and I don't have a car, and my parents don't even give me rides to work, so even more of my money goes just to getting to my job.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:32 AM   #5768
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
She has irregular periods, so she can't really keep track on them.

We didn't plan on intercourse either, so no sense in bringing condoms, and she doesn't have access to birth control.

In retrospect it was an extremely dumb move on my part. Extremely dumb.

I hope so. I really hope so.

You should bring condoms not if you plan on having sex, but if you plan on coming.

Not only that, but often sex isn't planned...it just happens.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #5769
badteccy

My parents give me that amount of money and I do fine. They support me though because...well, I work my ass of at school and I have been working since I was 14...I just cant seem to find a job this summer...
Old 06-26-2008, 11:40 AM   #5770
xParadigmx

im just in a really horrible mood. i cant buy my ticket back home until the end of the month probably. im not going to have enough money to celebrate my brothers 18th birthday AT ALL, AND i missed his graduation party, cause i was stuck eher being homeless. damnit.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:42 AM   #5771
Kama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
That's a pretty sweet deal.
Seriously.
I have to buy my own food, soap and shit, clothes, birth control, you name it...and my parents don't give me any money.
Granted, I have a job, but I make just over minimum wage, and I don't have a car, and my parents don't even give me rides to work, so even more of my money goes just to getting to my job.
I honestly don't think the two of your situations are comparable.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:29 PM   #5772
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama
I honestly don't think the two of your situations are comparable.
How is that?
Old 06-26-2008, 12:55 PM   #5773
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
How is that?
You have it harder, duh.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:02 PM   #5774
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
You have it harder, duh.
No, I mean, I don't get why they wouldn't be comparable.

We both live at home, and are in the same age range.
I WISH my parents gave me $200 a month. That'd be fucking insane.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:23 PM   #5775
Kama

Quote:
How is that?
Well, for starters, comparisons like that don't get anybody anywhere. The two of you also have different environments, and different factors at play. Since neither of you can know all of the factors, a fair comparison cannot be made. So it's not so much that one can't be made, it's that it shouldn't be.

And what's more important: why the hell would you WANT to?
Closed Thread