Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-27-2008, 05:39 AM   #76
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULHEDFACE
Hmm, I think there is definitely an argument to be made here, and I'm willing to give it a shot. I think that the act of two men loving one another on an emotional level is a fine thing, but once sex in da butt comes into play that rules are indeed broken. The act of anal sex is wrong for several reasons (this of course goes for anal sex with women too) a primary reason being the blatant physical dangers, which do exist and are real. It is plain to see that nature did not intend for us or animals to have sex in the butt otherwise I doubt there would be so many negative side effects. I would like to think that the same goes for pissing on another person. This is not how we are intended to act, nor is it clean, healthy, or beneficial in any way.

So yes on a physical level I would say that it is indeed wrong.

I do however think that comparing a piss fetish to homosexuality is not only ignorant, but fucking dumb.
Vaginal intercourse can be dangerous, too.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:40 AM   #77
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Untrue. Urine is only sterile while inside the body.
Once it leaves your body, it's contaminated by your urethra.
It's mostly water. While it also contains some waste, the likelihood of it seriously hurting someone is pretty fucking low.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:44 AM   #78
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat Attack
Urgh, taking piss from people is actually just wrong, bizarre and unpleasant (especially if it's for sexual reasons),
A lot of the Goth subculture is built around (and sometimes involved directly in) BDSM. BDSM is "sick", "bizarre" and can most certainly cause pain or injury.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:45 AM   #79
jack_the_knife

Is what she does in the bedroom really that important?
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:45 AM   #80
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_the_knife
Is what she does in the bedroom really that important?
No. No it's not.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:22 AM   #81
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Hmm, I think there is definitely an argument to be made here, and I'm willing to give it a shot. I think that the act of two men loving one another on an emotional level is a fine thing, but once sex in da butt comes into play that rules are indeed broken. The act of anal sex is wrong for several reasons (this of course goes for anal sex with women too) a primary reason being the blatant physical dangers, which do exist and are real. It is plain to see that nature did not intend for us or animals to have sex in the butt otherwise I doubt there would be so many negative side effects. I would like to think that the same goes for pissing on another person. This is not how we are intended to act, nor is it clean, healthy, or beneficial in any way.

So yes on a physical level I would say that it is indeed wrong.

I do however think that comparing a piss fetish to homosexuality is not only ignorant, but fucking dumb.
How is it dumb? There is no physical reason for homosexuality, there is no benefit, and there are blatant physical dangers.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:24 AM   #82
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
It's mostly water. While it also contains some waste, the likelihood of it seriously hurting someone is pretty fucking low.
Did I say it was harmful or did I say it wasn't sterile?
Don't respond to my posts unless you read them carefully.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:52 AM   #83
Unimatrix 00

To those who think i am "sick". Fuck you. I do not wish to speak to you anyway. So as long as we don't speak to each other, everything will be fine.

Thank you those who do not judge me and see my fetish as my business only.

Urine isnt sterile but its still a pretty safe fetish compared to some others.
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:01 AM   #84
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Did I say it was harmful or did I say it wasn't sterile?
Don't respond to my posts unless you read them carefully.
What the hell were you trying to imply if not that it's unsafe?
Old 11-27-2008, 10:03 AM   #85
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
How is it dumb? There is no physical reason for homosexuality, there is no benefit, and there are blatant physical dangers.
The reasons are sexual pleasure and romantic comfort. The benefits are those, too. There are blatant physical dangers in straight sex. There are blatant physical dangers in driving a car. There are blatant physical dangers in skiing, climbing, sunbathing, and being a doctor.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:05 AM   #86
Bat Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
Thank you those who do not judge me and see my fetish as my business only.
It doesn't appear as though you WANT it to be YOUR business only, seeing as your stating it your user title!
Bat Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:07 AM   #87
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
It doesn't appear as though you WANT it to be YOUR business only, seeing as your stating it your user title!
Would you react the same way if someone wrote "I have sex now and then" in their title?
Old 11-27-2008, 10:10 AM   #88
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
What the hell were you trying to imply if not that it's unsafe?
Simply that it's not sterile.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:13 AM   #89
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Simply that it's not sterile.
Liquid body waste? Not sterile? Golly gosh!
Old 11-27-2008, 10:22 AM   #90
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
The reasons are sexual pleasure and romantic comfort. The benefits are those, too. There are blatant physical dangers in straight sex. There are blatant physical dangers in driving a car. There are blatant physical dangers in skiing, climbing, sunbathing, and being a doctor.
Yeah, that was my point.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:23 AM   #91
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Liquid body waste? Not sterile? Golly gosh!
...you're missing what I'm saying.
I'm not saying I care if people piss on each other--I've done it.
I'm not saying urine is dirty, because for the most part, it's not.

I'm saying it's not sterile, because most people believe it is.
I'm correcting a common misconception.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:33 AM   #92
SKULHEDFACE

Quote:
I wasn't referring to homosexuality on a sexual level you narrow minded wench. There is no harm between two men who love one another, none whatsoever. Without sex in a homosexual relationship there can be endless benefits which are gained from having a loving and caring partner. A compassionate companion who cares after and for you. Pissing on someone does not grant these same benefits, nor is it even on the same spectrum.

Yes, there is no physical reason for homosexuality which is why I blatantly said that butt sex is indeed wrong. I'm not saying this on a moral level, because I don't have morals, but only on the physical side of things.

Edit: Now i'm not judging anyone on a personal level, you can piss on whoever you want, it isn't hurting me. I do however hold the right to my opinion and to express it on a message board.
SKULHEDFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:41 AM   #93
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
I wasn't referring to homosexuality on a sexual level you narrow minded wench. There is no harm between two men who love one another, none whatsoever. Without sex in a homosexual relationship there can be endless benefits which are gained from having a loving and caring partner. A compassionate companion who cares after and for you. Pissing on someone does not grant these same benefits, nor is it even on the same spectrum.

Yes, there is no physical reason for homosexuality which is why I blatantly said that butt sex is indeed wrong. I'm not saying this on a moral level, because I don't have morals, but only on the physical side of things.

Edit: Now i'm not judging anyone on a personal level, you can piss on whoever you want, it isn't hurting me. I do however hold the right to my opinion and to express it on a message board.
Narrow minded wench?

Right, anyway.
So you believe butt sex is wrong because there's no physical reason to have butt sex?
Do you believe parasailing is wrong? There is zero physical reason to go parasailing, and there are blatant risks.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #94
Unimatrix 00

SKULHEDFACE, You're actually a disgrace. Its people like you who I'd wish would die. The world would be so much better. I'm pretty known in the LGBT scene in Iowa and have a great understanding of my queer sweethearts. Let me tell you theyre the nicest fucking people ever and they should be able to do whatever the fuck they want without being judged by the likes of you.

"butt sex" is wrong because it serves no purpose? I presume also then that you're against all sex which isn't for the aim to perpetuate this fucked up species. Ugh looks like we have an evangelist on our hands.
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:22 AM   #95
Bat Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormboy
Do I think it's ok for you to say it is WRONG? Fuck no.

Since when is normality a good judge of what should be allowed and what is wrong? Homosexuality is not "normal" by your definition of normality, ergo it's wrong too? Fuck off.
I PERSONALLY THINK piss fetish it is wrong. The definition of “wrong” can be – not conforming to accepted standards, people’s sense of what is acceptable behaviour. Are you telling me that a piss fetish conforms to accepted standards??? As was mentioned earlier, it is a MEDICAL CONDITION and therefore is not RIGHT. “Right” medically would mean HEALTHY. Healthy is lacking medical conditions, therefore having a piss fetish is also unhealthy.

Quote:
True.
Bat Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:27 AM   #96
SKULHEDFACE

Quote:
Narrow minded wench?

Right, anyway.
So you believe butt sex is wrong because there's no physical reason to have butt sex?
Do you believe parasailing is wrong? There is zero physical reason to go parasailing, and there are blatant risks.

I apologize in advance because I know you're going to take offense, but are you illiterate? You must not have read my previous posts. I did not say there wasn't a physical reason to have butt sex. Sure there are physical reasons to do it, but that does NOT make it right. I get off by watching a knife sink into another person's flesh. Does that make it right? I get off when my cock is smothered by a six year old's snatch..Does that make it right? FUCK NO.

I believe butt sex is wrong because of the negative physical effects that come into play when participating in said act. Nature did not intend for objects to be inserted into your ass and that is quite clear.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:31 AM   #97
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
I PERSONALLY THINK piss fetish it is wrong. The definition of “wrong” can be – not conforming to accepted standards, people’s sense of what is acceptable behaviour. Are you telling me that a piss fetish conforms to accepted standards??? As was mentioned earlier, it is a MEDICAL CONDITION and therefore is not RIGHT. “Right” medically would mean HEALTHY. Healthy is lacking medical conditions, therefore having a piss fetish is also unhealthy.
Piss Fetish conforms to accepted standards. It's a minor difference. Since there are less blacks in Area A than whites in Area A, I can accuse the slightly different blacks of not conforming to accepted standards. If they don't change at will, I can put them through all kinds of quacky treatments to "cure" them. In the end, the fact that they have a slightly different skin and culture will have harmed them less than my tests and ridicule.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:37 AM   #98
SKULHEDFACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
SKULHEDFACE, You're actually a disgrace. Its people like you who I'd wish would die. The world would be so much better. I'm pretty known in the LGBT scene in Iowa and have a great understanding of my queer sweethearts. Let me tell you theyre the nicest fucking people ever and they should be able to do whatever the fuck they want without being judged by the likes of you.

"butt sex" is wrong because it serves no purpose? I presume also then that you're against all sex which isn't for the aim to perpetuate this fucked up species. Ugh looks like we have an evangelist on our hands.
You must have a reading disability as well because I didn't say that butt sex DOESN'T SERVE A PURPOSE. Of course it serves a fucking purpose, it feels good man. But that doesn't make it right. AGAIN I WILL STRESS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MORAL BELIEF. On a strictly physical level it is wrong for both males and females to take objects in the ass. Why is this so hard to understand?

Did I once say that homosexuals aren't "nice" people? No. I have no qualms about gay people whatsoever. I wasn't judging gay people directly but the act of butt sex as a whole. I only used this example because someone previously compared homosexuality to a piss fetish which makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm a disgrace? How dare you. Not once did I single you out. I only expressed my opinion on a fetish that you participate in. I should die for having an opinion? That's laughable and you officially disgust me. And then you go so far as to call me an evangelist? You must be daft and I suddenly understand why you are so despised and hated around these forums. I didn't preach a single thing you stupid cunt, not once did I mention religious doctrine or anything of the like. You can suck a fat cock and choke.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:39 AM   #99
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
You must have a reading disability as well because I didn't say that butt sex DOESN'T SERVE A PURPOSE.
Maybe the chicks of Gothic.net don't know what orgasms are.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:51 AM   #100
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:

I believe butt sex is wrong because of the negative physical effects that come into play when participating in said act. Nature did not intend for objects to be inserted into your ass and that is quite clear.
Nature didn't intend cars, either.