Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 05-02-2006, 06:50 AM   #26
Blushing Heliophobe

Under the age of consent means that even if the boy 'enjoyed' himself he wasn't old enough to consent and that means r*ape.

If you're under the age, it is r*ape.

If you're under the influence, it is r*ape.

When one individual knowingly participated in sexual relations with another who is unable to consent then it doesn't matter if the second party 'enjoy' themselves - it's wrong.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 07:34 AM   #27
angel011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan_Dubh
Would you say that an 18-year-old sleeping with a 15-year-old is wrong?
Yes. At that age, a three-year difference means a lot. That 15-year-old is under the age of consent. The 18-year-old should be aware of his/her obligations as an adult.

Don't ask about an 18-year-old sleeping with a 17-year-old, though. The law says they shouldn't do it, but I fail to see it as a crime.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:55 AM   #28
Blushing Heliophobe

I would as her parent.
Old 05-02-2006, 08:26 AM   #29
angel_dark_demon_bright

Actually alot of places have a romeo and juliet law. Which means that if the one over 18 is not more than 3-4 yrs older than the one under the age of consent, it is not considered a crime.

And I think somewhere a court ruled that consensual sex is still consensual even if one of them is under the influence.
angel_dark_demon_bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 08:38 AM   #30
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_dark_demon_bright

And I think somewhere a court ruled that consensual sex is still consensual even if one of them is under the influence.
I've never heard of that. Someone who is under the influence isn't in their right minds and can therefore not give consent.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 09:24 AM   #31
angel_dark_demon_bright

I beleive I heard it in my law enforcment education class. Someone can argue after a terrible breakup that they weren't 'in their right minds' when they consented to have intercourse with the person, but that doesnt make it ****. (someone actually said this me once)
Old 05-02-2006, 11:01 AM   #32
Blushing Heliophobe

Quote:
Actually alot of places have a romeo and juliet law. Which means that if the one over 18 is not more than 3-4 yrs older than the one under the age of consent, it is not considered a crime.
Well that would be called a loophole, if it does in fact exist. Not the norm.

Would you want a 20 year old man sleeping with your 17 year old daughter?

Quote:
Maybe some court somewhere but it's not the norm. And that also dosn't make it right. That's why it's called date r*ape. You know, when someone purposefully either intoxicates or spikes their victim in order to get where they normally wouldn't if the second party was in the right state of mind?

But then again, maybe that's okay, along with teachers fucking 13 year olds - as long as the victim 'enjoys it'...
Old 05-02-2006, 11:35 AM   #33
angel_dark_demon_bright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushing Heliophobe
Well that would be called a loophole, if it does in fact exist. Not the norm.

Would you want a 20 year old man sleeping with your 17 year old daughter?
If the man is 18 or 19 and the girl is like say, 16 or 17 and both consented, would you call that r*ape? Ive heard of that happening many times in high school. One time the girl was 17 and the man had just turned 19, they were only a year apart. Her aunt called the cops on him but the police couldnt arrest him because they were so close in age. Because of this law i would guess. Personnally Id want to kill the bastard that slept with my daughter no matter what age she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushing Heliophobe
Maybe some court somewhere but it's not the norm. And that also dosn't make it right. That's why it's called date r*ape. You know, when someone purposefully either intoxicates or spikes their victim in order to get where they normally wouldn't if the second party was in the right state of mind?

But then again, maybe that's okay, along with teachers fucking 13 year olds - as long as the victim 'enjoys it'...
If the man spikes her drink then yes that is **** and the guy should fry for it. What i meant was that if the second party person gets drunk on her own free will, and then chooses to have sex and regrets it the morning after, that isnt really ****. Since she was drunk of her own free will and chose to have sex. Thats all i meant. And if she gets pregnant and has a baby the man should have to pay child support, even if he was drunk at the time. There are always going to be different circumstances that would make it a crime or not. What this teacher did was wrong, Im not saying otherwise. I was only speaking of something i heard once. I cant find any evidence to back this up so im not going to say this is fact and true the world over.

What this teacher did was wrong and she should go to prison for it. The kid was 13. She was at least twice his age. I wonder what makes it right in her mind to do this? This seems to be a recurring problem in todays society.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:39 AM   #34
angel_dark_demon_bright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Quote:
The age of Consent in Minnesota is 16. If you are 19 or older and have sex with someone under the age of 16, you are guilty of Statutory ****. The state explicitly says that consent by the minor is not a defense, AND not knowing the exact age of the minor person is not a defense.

There must be a minimum age difference of three years before sex constitutes a criminal act.
http://incestabuse.about.com/cs/lega...xcrimeslaw.htm

All right, I guess I was right!
Ah. Yes. thank you Xng.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:49 PM   #35
Blushing Heliophobe

I understand what you're getting at, Angel.

It may be more understandable for a 19 year old to sleep with a 17 year old than say, a 30 year old...but I think against the law = against the law. I personally don't approve of it at all. I think two high schoolers sleeping together is one thing, but I don't think an adult should be sleeping with a minor.

And the substance issue? I personally feel the only time it is ok to sleep with someone who is under the influence is if they confirmed beforehand that they wanted to. Some may argue with that but I'm tired of seeing guys intentionally get inexperienced girls tore up, past anything that is healthy, fuck them, and then hang it over their heads to shame them as if they were *gasp* SLUTS. I hate it and it's wrong.
Old 05-02-2006, 01:17 PM   #36
Queenofdarkness57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
http://www.fairviewobserver.com/apps...38/1321/MTCN06

How can a TEACHER write DRIVEL like that?!
and be so desperate on a CHILD... God!
Old 05-04-2006, 01:44 PM   #37
edible_eye

she's hot as hell.

why, oh why couldn't i have had a teacher like this?

life really isn't fair.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:58 AM   #38
angel_dark_demon_bright

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
she's hot as hell.

why, oh why couldn't i have had a teacher like this?

life really isn't fair.
What really makes me wonder is why she couldnt find someone older. Obviously she doesnt have a body that would make her unappealing. So how does she get it in her head to be so desperate for a 13 yr old?
Old 05-10-2006, 10:36 AM   #39
Queenofdarkness57

Quote:
What really makes me wonder is why she couldnt find someone older. Obviously she doesnt have a body that would make her unappealing. So how does she get it in her head to be so desperate for a 13 yr old?
Low self-confidence, I suppose.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:48 PM   #40
edible_eye

Quote:
she did have someone older - her husband, although she's in the process of a divorce.

every teenage boy has at least one teacher they want to bang the piss out of - this kid just got his fantasy.
Old 06-16-2006, 04:46 PM   #41
whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofdarkness57
I hope they cure her in jail.
okayyyyyyyyyyy
refering to this comment it similar to what people used to say about Homosexualism (althought this stiil do say it ).
Donīt get me wrong, Im not saying her actions are "correct" But What about the boy?? dont tell me he is enocent (well acording to the law hi is but not in a "moral"way).
Still its kind of sad. And Yet we never wonder about the parents an shit like that.
whispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 07:23 PM   #42
MohawkMidgit

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Death is the only solution.
I think THAT is a little drastic.
MohawkMidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 07:34 PM   #43
MohawkMidgit

Question not so bad

Ya might call me evil er suntin, But I dont see what s so bad. if da kid liked it, and da teach liked it, and they really loved eachother, I think the real crime is keepin em apart.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:37 PM   #44
MohawkMidgit

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
she did have someone older - her husband, although she's in the process of a divorce.

every teenage boy has at least one teacher they want to bang the piss out of - this kid just got his fantasy.
I agree wit edible eye
Old 06-18-2006, 07:46 PM   #45
darkenedwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohawkMidgit
I think THAT is a little drastic.
Not really, If they can not cure her, she will not stop, or they don't put her in jail for life, what else is there to do? All she will probobly do is the same thing she is doing now, over and over again. Would you rather have her keep doing what she is doing, causing many families greif, or kill her, stopping what she is doing right then and there?

Edit: Just seen Mohawk's second post... i'll let someone else reply to that
darkenedwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:10 PM   #46
MohawkMidgit

Exclamation you see it all wrong

Your acting as if shes a sex maniac who rapes little kids, but its dif. She just likes a kid thats bout ten years younger. if an age25 girl cant like an age15 boy, can an age40 girl like an age50 man?
Old 06-19-2006, 08:40 AM   #47
MohawkMidgit

Unhappy Its dif.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
Horrendous grammer aside, that is moronic. With that logic you could rationalize fucking a goat. Is that right? Is it right with a 18 year old and a 8 year old? If you answer yes to either question you should be institutionalized.
This is dif. an ordinary age15 dude might be doing the same exact thing as this kid, but with someone his own age. age shouldnt make a dif. except in your case. 8
is way early. 8yearolds dont have sex with eachother.15 year-olds, it could happen. Plus, its not like she took him, tied him down, and then did it. it sounds more like they were boyfriend and girlfriend.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:52 AM   #48
darkenedwing

*Look's at Mohawk's sig*
I pity da foo hoo agree's with you
darkenedwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:00 AM   #49
MohawkMidgit

I pity da foo hoo insults Mr.T!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:02 AM   #50
MohawkMidgit

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
Horrendous grammer aside, that is moronic. With that logic you could rationalize fucking a goat. Is that right? Is it right with a 18 year old and a 8 year old? If you answer yes to either question you should be institutionalized.
Read that and then check out his sig.