Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 05:00 PM   #4026
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
I'm so pissed off right now. I was out on a little walk and took GREAT photos with my camera. Came home, plugged in the card to the computer to transfer them and FOOF! All my images gone, and replaced with the LAST batch of images I took which I erased before I went out.

I don't think I've ever took quite so nice pictures that I did today so that hurt even more. Maybe the world wasn't ready to see them... *sigh*
Good news, managed to recover most of the photos.

so not a rant, but a little light in the dark tunnel...

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:04 PM   #4027
Aaroneet

I've been slowly drifting from my family. It's weird; they used to know everything about me. I told them it's a part of the maturation process. Now to tell myself that...
Old 07-10-2007, 01:03 PM   #4028
Lapin

I'm practically in tears right now.

I'm in a lot of physical pain right now, especially in my hips and chest. The worst part is that it comes in bursts, then ebbs a bit before coming back. I'm not sure what's wrong exactly, but it really fucking hurts.

Goddess damn it! What the fuck is wrong with me?!
Old 07-10-2007, 02:37 PM   #4029
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I am so sorry to hear that. Maybe you should go to the doctor about it.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-10-2007, 06:02 PM   #4030
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Ouch i hope you feel better soon, not to sound like pretentious whiny person, but geography teachers are horrid people all they do is bitch about what you did wrong and they never tell you how you can improve. I'm not taking it next year sticking to my art subjects and core ones i have to do. And i can't find a job this is driving me insane it has been 7 months and i have only had two interviews i mean they take my resume' but i only get call backs once in a million years. *le sigh*
Old 07-10-2007, 09:00 PM   #4031
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin
I'm practically in tears right now.

I'm in a lot of physical pain right now, especially in my hips and chest. The worst part is that it comes in bursts, then ebbs a bit before coming back. I'm not sure what's wrong exactly, but it really fucking hurts.

Goddess damn it! What the fuck is wrong with me?!
You should see a doctor! Right away please!

Old 07-11-2007, 06:25 AM   #4032
Minyaliel

Lapin - sorry to hear that. Go to your doc - he's probably going to inject painkillers or something like mine did to me when I had the same problem after a dance accident.

Lucretia - you can have my job... bleh.

For a change, I've got a rant on my own. Today I was walking up the street with my trolley full of newspapers. So I walk around the corner to one of the apartment blocks, deliver the papers and start going to the next. I see this guy coming toward me from the opposite end of the street, I turn around the corner into the drive way of the other block. He does so too, and stops next to me, asking if I know where number 90 is. I tell him no, sorry, and turn around to jog up the stairs and deliver the papers again. I come down, and the guy comes around the corner again, as if he'd been waiting for me to come down, saying some daft excuse that "Oh, they seem to have put up a fence, how stupid of me, I have to go around instead". That fence has been there for ages, by the way. Then he starts asking me about my job, even though I'm in a hurry to finish this route and go on to the next one, since I work twice as much now (I get less money in the summer season). But the damn bugger doesn't seem to get the hint, and starts asking me about my name (of course I gave him a fake one), and then suddenly he asks if he can have my phone number because he wants to meet me again. I look at him in bafflement. He looks like he could have been my father; double chin, crew cut, fat, no sense of style at all. I don't know whether I should laugh or feel sick. I ask him his age. "30," he says. Yeah, thirty my arse. On reasons of him being a decade older than myself, I tell him no, sorry, no interest, find someone else. He starts getting desperate, telling me how beautiful he thinks I am. Somehow I finally managed to loose him somewhere.

Now for my rant - why is every guy who hits on me either old enough to be my parent? It's always either that, or he turs out to be a bastard. WHY?! I'm not very demanding, the only thing I wish for is a nice, interesting fellow who is about my age. I can't understand why that's so damned difficult. And - now that guy today, a no is a no, dammit! Eeew!!
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Old 07-11-2007, 06:28 AM   #4033
HumanePain

:: shudders ::

Creepy to hear that Minyaliel, I am glad to hear you lost him!

Old 07-11-2007, 06:30 AM   #4034
Minyaliel

*nods* Me too :P
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Old 07-11-2007, 06:32 AM   #4035
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minyaliel
*nods* Me too :P
Weirdos like him give the rest of us old bastards a bad name.

Old 07-11-2007, 07:00 AM   #4036
Minyaliel

Ah, no worries, Humane. I know not every guy is like that. I mean, you're very nice (even so I honestly wouldn't have dated you either, lol, no offense), and so are many others I know. Still, there are a few who really'd like a young lady at their side, which irks me a lot. :/
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Old 07-11-2007, 07:10 AM   #4037
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minyaliel
Ah, no worries, Humane. I know not every guy is like that. I mean, you're very nice (even so I honestly wouldn't have dated you either, lol, no offense), and so are many others I know. Still, there are a few who really'd like a young lady at their side, which irks me a lot. :/
Haha! No offense, but I would not date you either, more like give you allowance and tell you to do your homework! Seriously, young people remind me too much of my own kids to evoke "romantic" reactions from me.
Now a 45 of 50 year old platinum blonde woman with a well rounded figure and blinks her long eyelashes at me will raise my blood pressure dangerously!
But I wouldn't date her either, as I have been faithfully monogamous since I married my hunny bunny 24 years ago. But I do admire beautiful women.

It does irk me too to see a grown man throw away an invested relationship with someone who knows him deeply just to get a trophy wife young enough to be his daughter. Idiots, the lot of them.

Old 07-11-2007, 07:32 AM   #4038
Crying_Crimson_Tears

You remind me a lot of my own father Humane. He will stay faithful no matter what, but yes he can still (and does) admire beautiful women.

And I say that the idiots who throw away beautiful marriages just to have a trophy wife so they can show her off to their friends at the country club irk me too.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-11-2007, 08:39 AM   #4039
She_Is_My_Sin

I'm on a diet & it's making miss custard so terribly. I may be doing really well so far, but losing custard is such a price to pay.

*sob*
Old 07-11-2007, 08:43 AM   #4040
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I've had to lose Pop Tarts, so I know how yu feel.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-11-2007, 08:45 AM   #4041
She_Is_My_Sin

It's just not fair! Why is everything so tasty so fattening?! Why?!
Old 07-11-2007, 08:52 AM   #4042
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Is_My_Sin
It's just not fair! Why is everything so tasty so fattening?! Why?!
It's not. What about plums?
Old 07-11-2007, 08:55 AM   #4043
Crying_Crimson_Tears

It is quite unfair.

And plums are gross in my opinion.

But I like strawberries.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-11-2007, 09:07 AM   #4044
She_Is_My_Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
It's not. What about plums?

Don't get me wrong I do like fruit & vegetables, but I'm really in the mood for tasty fattening foods at the moment.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:40 AM   #4045
Lapin

I feel better today. I have not the slightest idea what was wrong with me yesterday, but I'm choosing not to think about it. It was just weird.

I don't think I need a doctor. I'm the type who only goes when the pain is knocking me off my feet. (Been there, done that) Thank you for the concern though.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:35 AM   #4046
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I have been trying to IM and call one of my "friends" all day and she won't answer. I don't think I've done anything wrong, but who the hell knows if she keeps ignoring me???

GRRRR!!!!!

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-12-2007, 03:11 AM   #4047
raggedyanne

Why is it that every time I swear off men, one forces himself into my life. it happens every time, and we're always amazingly in love, yet in a situation that makes it impossible for us to be together. The first on lived in Russia, one was a drug dealer, one was betrolthed (sp?) [korean], and the most recent one lives across the country and is turning 18, making it illegal. Damn. On a totally different note my mom has decided to get on my case about my gothiness. She and dad must have decided that mental torture is less likely to make me run away than physical torture. Sigh, I can hear my preppy neighbor and her slut fest from down the street. Hope you sleep more peacefully than this insomniac.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:42 PM   #4048
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I COULDN'T GET MY FLIPPING TRAGUS PIERCED TODAY BECAUSE THE STUPID PEOPLE WON'T DO IT UNTIL I AM 16!!!!!

Grrr, that pisses me off.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-12-2007, 06:06 PM   #4049
Lapin

Its not like you have long to wait....than again, I am perfectly legal in every way, and I've got a discount card at my parlour now.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:11 PM   #4050
thedoll

I have been running every day for two weeks, and havent lost a pound! soooo discouraging!!

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
Closed Thread