Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 10-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #1
Drew Keaton

Amazon reviews

After reading the Twilight thread, I started thinking about Amazon reviews. I follow a number of authors on FaceBook and they are always asking their readers to post reviews on Amazon. I never realized how important those things were until I friended authors. Novels are ranked heavily based on them. Please leave them, particularly if you read something from a small press or indie author. I've started to do it. It's so hard for small presses or indie authors to compete on Amazon. I was stunned to learn some of the corporate practices. Just give them a hand and do more than GoodReads!
Drew Keaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 04:50 AM   #2
Pyleet Teqot

Hello! I hope you are well. Did you know that now you can buy books or other items from alibaba using amazon?)
Pyleet Teqot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 12:31 AM   #3
AmandaTot

Hello! I've been shopping on Amazon for over 3 years. I would like to share with you information on how to sell on amazon from alibaba. This can be a fun and rewarding venture, but it does require some preparation. First of all, you'll need an Amazon Seller Central account. Select the appropriate plan, fill out the required information and complete registration. Before purchasing products from Alibaba, do some market research on Amazon. Determine what products are in demand and find a niche in which you would like to work. Contact selected suppliers on Alibaba. Ask them questions, clarify conditions and prices Place an order with suppliers on Alibaba and arrange the logistics of delivering goods to your Amazon FBA warehouse. This is a general review process, but each step requires more detailed examination. Feel free to ask questions and share your experiences. Happy selling on Amazon!
AmandaTot is offline   Reply With Quote