Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-02-2009, 07:39 PM   #51
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
Like I said earlier, it was only in part for the members, but mostly for the troll itself. Maybe it'll come back with a different account and pretend to be Asian. I prefer yellows, anyway.
Which brings us back to square one, obvious troll was being obvious. If the point of this troll's trolling is to be an obvious troll, whats the point in calling the obvious troll obvious?

This calls for a Dr. Seuss book.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:56 PM   #52
Pyre

Obvious troll was obvious as Lakita. Bonquisha was a more toned down persona which some people may not have realized was the same person. Like I said, those that did didn't care and just ignored her.

Looking back on some posts the only long-standing members who fell for it were Opteron and Uni. Fuck. The only other members were noobs, but perhaps a fair warning to them is demi-worth it. And then, perhaps not.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #53
Mir

Saya, your words are like pixel gold! They make me want to do stuff to you.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:46 AM   #54
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothic.net View Post
Portraying a racist stereotype while being a troll is racist.
No it's not.
Why would you think that?
It's the same thing with "racist jokes"
They take the piss out of stereotypes.

Seriously, this board was a lot better before you started banning.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:47 AM   #55
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
Obvious troll was obvious as Lakita. Bonquisha was a more toned down persona which some people may not have realized was the same person. Like I said, those that did didn't care and just ignored her.

Looking back on some posts the only long-standing members who fell for it were Opteron and Uni. Fuck. The only other members were noobs, but perhaps a fair warning to them is demi-worth it. And then, perhaps not.
I think you are either taking it too serious or way too kind ,sharing this with others.

But, again, I was not around that often. (anymore)

It's not where I can speak out.

*rolls off the thread*
Old 04-07-2009, 02:46 AM   #56
Bonquisha Brown

Sorry I had to leave such an ambiguous last post, but I was anticipating some internet trouble, so I figured I'd act like I was leaving the site just to let this whole business blow over until I could get back and deal with the situation. First of all, I am NOT a troll of any kind. I just signed up here to kill time. And those photobucket accounts are owned by my friends Shelly and Gabriella. If it bothers you that much I'll only post pictures from my own account. I could sit here and prove the validity of my existence all night, but to be honest, I'm a lazy typist so you can't expect huge 5+ paragraph posts from me like you see other people sometimes type here. And Pyre, honey, you seem to have too much time on you're hands. I suggest you unplug your computer and leave your house for a reason other than to get fast-food, M'kay? If you're lucky you might actually get laid.
Bonquisha Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:54 AM   #57
Bonquisha Brown

Damn, I just saw a picture of Pyre, she's actually not unfortunate looking, so you can ignore the last sentence of this last post.
Bonquisha Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:32 AM   #58
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by a morbid curiosity View Post
I don't see what the issue is...
Yeah I know, *yawn*
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote