Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #1
Aeon

Hey guys, is this where I say Hi? :)

Hey, I recently found this place - and kind of wonder why no one has ever linked me here before! Cool site

As for intro-duct-tape... ok, here goes.

I'm a goth from Baltimore. I like good goth and rock music, reading and writing weird fiction, alternative parties... basically having a good time with my friends, who are also strange, and smart, and humorous. I make armor (especially leather), am a festival fanatic, and I am a pagan. I enjoy being outdoors, hiking and hanging out at coffee shops.

I create and host goth events and throw private parties for goths in my area, and I am the creator/host for the Baltimore Armored Ball, a big ol', party for goths, pagans, medieval hobbyists etc... down my way.

It is really cool to be here.

See ya!
xo ~ Aeon
Aeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:20 AM   #2
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Seeing as I haven't said anything mean in a while, and I'm probably not going to log on for quite some time after this and the intro section seems to devoid of replies I have decided it is in my best interests to say something not nice to you.

You're boring and your only redeeming factor is that you come from Baltimore, and that's only because of the tenuous connection you have with John Waters because of the location location location.

Have fun!