Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-04-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
Sodaspes

Obama Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama Rules!!!! And Fuck Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MCCAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Sodaspes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:36 PM   #2
bleedingheart344

If that's your opinion, then you clearly know nothing about politics and our country's shortcomings.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:30 AM   #3
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Sodaspes, you are becoming annoying, and I have a high tolerance for irritation.
I know and have worked with people in Glendale California, and you are giving them a bad name.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:27 AM   #4
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Sodaspes, you are becoming annoying, and I have a high tolerance for irritation.
I know and have worked with people in Glendale California, and you are giving them a bad name.

Oh! I've never ever saw you post like this, Humane...

This first impression is quite impressive.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:44 AM   #5
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingheart344
If that's your opinion, then you clearly know nothing about politics and our country's shortcomings.
Which means he's a lot like George Bush and Sarah Palin.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:46 AM   #6
MollyMac

The idea of those two makes my ass hair itch.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:49 AM   #7
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
The idea of those two makes my ass hair itch.

your ass WHAT !!!
Old 11-05-2008, 08:50 AM   #8
MollyMac

The notion of a continued Bush administration spewing from the vag of Palin makes my ass clinch so hard that the hairs rub together, the friction of which smoulders between my pasty white cheeks.

That sensation itches.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:53 AM   #9
$haDe

Quote:
The notion of a continued Bush administration spewing from the vag of Palin makes my ass clinch so hard that the hairs rub together, the friction of which smoulders between my pasty white cheeks.

That sensation itches.

All I can say is... Ouch!.

If you ask me, Obama might be assassinate by the KKK.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:58 AM   #10
Noumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Sarah Palin.
I´ve always wondered who Sarah Palin is... What did she do ? Everybody seems to dislike her... I´ve watched videos or her on youtube but I dont understand much ...

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:02 AM   #11
MollyMac

Yeah, Obama was not my top choice, but his hands are as tied as any president's. Raised in some culturally... interesting.. portion of the USA, I don't have an active fear that some racist knuckledragger will assassinate him- but more of a sick feeling in my stomach whenever I hear some of these assholes saying that since Obama won "now the Blacks are going to take over"... WTF?

Seriously, I have heard that twice today. And I live in a diverse area of St. Louis.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:07 AM   #12
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumi
I´ve always wondered who Sarah Palin is... What did she do ? Everybody seems to dislike her... I´ve watched videos or her on youtube but I dont understand much ...
She is a Republican conservative that fills in some of the party line gaps that McCain toed the line on. She was, in truth, a good choice for their party to comfort the conservatives and keep them, and also to secure a "historic" nominee in the form of a woman.

The issues people had were Troopergate/ethics therein; her hard line conservatism; her "regular joe"-ness that people mistake for ignorance; some doubted her experience but they could hardly condemn that without condemning Obama as well.

I liked her as a fiscal conservative, but I am a social liberal and believe in teaching abstinence as a form of birth control and disease prevention- not ONLY abstinence, though, because- get real. And that is an issue many had as well- he has an unwed teenage mom-to-be for a daughter. Some counte dthat against her for not "controlling" her teenage daughter; some said it was to her credit that her daughte ris pro-life as well.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:08 AM   #13
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velma Velvet
She existed.

Okay. No. She's just really ditsy. Most of the things she says are nonsense or obtuse and she can't even properly answer a question in a political debate or any question in general. Not only that, but she knows nothing about politics. In an interview with Katie Couric, she was asked about her opinion on The Bush Doctrine and she didn't even know what it was.
YOu don't know what it is without Wikipedia, either. Now, I am not sticking up for her, but she does know politics, she does know energy, she does know how to driver her ticket.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:11 AM   #14
Velma Velvet

Quote:
YOu don't know what it is without Wikipedia, either. Now, I am not sticking up for her, but she does know politics, she does know energy, she does know how to driver her ticket.
Who ran? Me or Palin, but yeah, I know what it is.
I try hard to stay updated, it's actually a family time thing.
Anyway, I deleted my post, because I realize that this could turn into a long debate and I'm too sick to argue anything at the moment.
Velma Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:37 AM   #15
$haDe

In the last few months ago, I would be like "Obama is awesome"

But then, I think Hilary is more like it in this leadership things.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:30 PM   #16
Sodaspes

BUSH CAN ROT IN HELL!!!! Sarah palin can suck and sit on my dick. She's hott!!!!!
Sodaspes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:09 PM   #17
Sir. Helpmann

Everyone assumes that Obama will usher in a new era of American liberal enlightement simply because he's mixed race and a democrat.

Are you people blind? Do you honestly believe anything a politican says? Obama is a brilliant speech maker, but then again so was Hitler. Simply talking about "change" is no indication that anything will change.

do not confuse me as some radical leftist because I'm not - as far as I'm concerned, I'm a liberal in the traditional sense. I do however believe that genuine change can only happen via a revolution (but for that to happen there is always blood shed).

So nothing will really change now Obama is in power - expect more films from Michael Moore on the dangers of big government, etc.
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:15 PM   #18
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir. Helpmann
Are you people blind?
Are you retarded?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:18 PM   #19
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Are you retarded?
Fair play!

Even I couldn't have in my wildest dreams have fathomed nor expected a more third rate response.

Well done.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:21 PM   #20
Godslayer Jillian

It's the best and most concise response to your idiotic reasoning of grouping us all as "blind conformist political sheep" because of a post a troll made.
You're very good on the internetz.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:24 PM   #21
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
It's the best and most concise response to your idiotic reasoning of grouping us all as "blind conformist political sheep" because of a post a troll made.
You're very good on the internetz.
When I spoke of "the blind" I was referring to Obama Fanatics.

I'm sorry if I took a short cut and didn't go into the precise detail and nature, but I took it for granted that you were endowed with a modicum of intelligence and were thus capable of rational thought.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:30 PM   #22
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
I took it for granted that you were endowed with a modicum of intelligence and were thus capable of rational thought.
You can't say that if you yourself don't have even enough rational thought to even think "hey, I'm speaking of 'you' in a thread about Obama and insulting this hypothetical you; it's understandable that someone would feel offended if I say 'you are fucking sheep!' to their faces without specifying I'm not talking to them"

You really ARE good at the internetz.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 11-05-2008, 09:35 PM   #23
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
You can't say that if you yourself don't have even enough rational thought to even think "hey, I'm speaking of 'you' in a thread about Obama and insulting this hypothetical you; it's understandable that someone would feel offended if I say 'you are fucking sheep!' to their faces without specifying I'm not talking to them"

You really ARE good at the internetz.

I'm sorry if you find opposing viewpoints so repellant that you must devote your very time and energy to such ignoble persuits.

I doubt you can even define rationality; further to the point, I notice you enjoy using the metaphor "sheep" quite often.

Tell me, are you a spooky kid or something?
Old 11-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #24
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
I'm sorry if you find opposing viewpoints so repellant that you must devote your very time and energy to such ignoble persuits.
Opposing views?
What fucking opposing views?
My opinion is that Obama is better than McCain but nowhere near my political ideals.
Stop trying to fucking insult because you're hurt.

Quote:
I doubt you can even define rationality
Having reason. Do I win?

Quote:
Tell me, are you a spooky kid or something?
So you can't come up with a legitimate political argument, huh?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 11-05-2008, 09:43 PM   #25
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Opposing views?
What fucking opposing views?
My opinion is that Obama is better than McCain but nowhere near my political ideals.
Stop trying to fucking insult because you're hurt.

Having reason. Do I win?

So you can't come up with a legitimate political argument, huh?
Again, if you had a point perhaps it would be possible to hold a legitimate political argument with you... right now you're just fighting for the sake of it.