Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
PinkMoonintheNorthernsky

'Ello!

I registered here the other night, have been poking around a lil bit, getting my feet wet before diving in... I figured it is just proper protocol to have your first post in this section so, here goes.

*What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I work at an inbound call center on the overnight shift. It can be mind numbingly slow and dull, hence my trying to come up with ways of entertaining myself online (like joining message boards). Hobbies are pretty all over the place. I like to pretend that I can cook and craft... I enjoy reading, shopping, meeting new people, ect. ect. ect.

*Where are you from? Originally Germany, though I was very young when we moved. Currently from Ohio (it's really not as terrible of a place as most people think!)

*What are your favorite films? There are tons so, I will just name a few:Waking Life, Dead Poets Society, Beetlejuice, Death Becomes Her, Motorcycle Diaries, Nightmare Before Christmas...

*What music do you want played at your wedding? Wedding? Who said anything 'bout a wedding... my boy has flat out told me he isn't even seriously pondering proposing for another two years

*At your funeral? Something cheeky... Walking on Sunshine maybe... And, I would like there to be karaoke as well!

*What kind of casket would you want? I want it to be made out of something that can be written/drawn on. Like a dry erase board... that way everyone could leave me a note to take with me.

*What's your FAVORITE outfit? Husband beater, (I refuse to own anything called a wifebeater, thank you.) comfy jeans, flip flops, maybe a zip up hoodie if it is a bit chilly

*What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Oi, there are many. I mostly miss being free of most worries and responsibilities.

*What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? At the moment, just a high school diploma, I have pondered college many times though. I want to study religion and business. Religion due to my own personal interests, business so I can actually maybe find a job that doesn't completely blow.

*Why did you join? Honestly, primarily boredom. Though I did snoop around a bit before joining and I think there are some interesting people and topics on here that I look forward to being involved with.

*What is your gender? Female.

So, to sum up, I'm a 24 years old, I have a wonderful boyfriend. I am pretty varied in my interests and hobbies. I am usually very friendly so feel free to chat me up if there is something in particular you want to know that wasn't covered here.
PinkMoonintheNorthernsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:50 AM   #2
exacerbatedpoet

Hello, welcome. Just out of curiosity what kind of music do you like and what are some of your favorite bands?
exacerbatedpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:15 AM   #3
ShadowxMakerZ

Quote:
*What kind of casket would you want? I want it to be made out of something that can be written/drawn on. Like a dry erase board... that way everyone could leave me a note to take with me.
Hey that sounds pretty damn awesome!!!! How cool would it be to have everyone leave their signature and a little note on your coffin for the memories. They could even take photos of it for their last good bye.

Welcome to the board!
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:46 AM   #4
Lord Whiskerton

Greetings and salutations, Madam Moon.

Second Account that I doubt I'll be using: MiladyMalice
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
msg_themoon

As one of the newest members i'd like to welcome you to where you were before i was WELCOME
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #6
msg_themoon

P.S. You're a moon i'm a moon we might be related
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote