Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:21 PM   #126
AzrealZ

I actually quite enjoy all of Broken Lizard's movies, especially Puddle Cruiser and Super Troopers. Audrey Hepburn is a great actress and beautiful, how dare you insult her! Heh, no, everyone has their own opinions and I can certainly understand how she won't appeal to everyone. ANY movie by Uwe Boll is awful, and ruins great game franchises. But the absolute worst movie I have ever seen was: The Rollerball remake. The original is fantastic, the remake sucks in every aspect. Even the actual film editing itself was horrible, there's one really obvious crap edit about 3/4 of the way in...the movie is just awful. The original is amazing.
AzrealZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 03:59 AM   #127
Broken_Pixy

Crossroads? anyone??

I swore it to be the last time I'd ever take me 13 year old britney fan neighbour to the movies >.<
Broken_Pixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 06:46 PM   #128
Lurcita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarian Decoding
I like Napoleon Dynamite, because I can just throw it on, and have background noise.

I just saw, a very stupid movie. It was called, *Drumroll*, "2001, A Space Odessy". The good part: The Music. The bad part: The Movie.
i actually enjoyed that movie but i guess it was to much for you

sorry i'm a bad mood
Lurcita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 06:51 PM   #129
DarkHeartedDemoness

It's always nice to remember that these are opinions voiced by individuals, and not facts. Also, although we disagree with a person's opinion, a personal attack is seldom necessary.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 06:52 PM   #130
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Pixy
Crossroads? anyone??

I swore it to be the last time I'd ever take me 13 year old britney fan neighbour to the movies >.<
Saw it! And I actually liked the pregnant girl's hair, pretty much the whole time... Especially her bangs. I hope I'm remembering her hair the way I thought I saw it, but it's been years...

*wanders off to Google Image Search*
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:06 PM   #131
BlackButterfly

Eight-Legged Freaks...

...gah... I'm arachnophobic (I have no idea why, but the nature of phobias is unreasonable fear, right?)

so my boyfriend thought it would be funny to drag me to this snorefest because of how I reacted to "Arachnophobia" (subsequent three-day spider paranoia), but this movie was so damned BAD I laughed through the part I saw... before I fell asleep...
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:45 PM   #132
Tumor

I saw Virus years ago. I still remember how crappy this movie was. All through the movie all I could think was how much of a rip-off it was of Moontrap. Moontrap was so much better than Virus, which in itself is sad considering that it was barely more than a late-80s B movie.
Tumor is offline   Reply With Quote