Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 02-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
imacwesker

Resident Evil Fan Films

Hello guys

I am Jerome Chagnon, also known as "Wesker" or "imacwesker", in the Resident Evil community. I have created SurvivHor in 1999 and Biohazard France in 2001.

Since 2008, I went back to college in California and studied film making. And I am currently working on a short movie called Patient Zero, based on the Resident Evil universe. More info can be found at the official website, Resident Evil Fan Films (or REFF, to make it shorter), the blog, Facebook page and Twitter account.

You can watch some behind the scenes videos in the download section (more are added every months) and a teaser (more to come soon).

If you want to help this project, you can like the Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, become an affiliate or even donate (and depending of your donation, you will get different cool prizes).

Feel free to comment, here or in one of the various places available for your feedback (Facebook, blog, Twitter). Or send me a plain old email at contact at refanfilms.com

Thank you for your time and have a great day
imacwesker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
imacwesker

Due to the amount of work required by the post-production of Patient Zero, I have decided to delay its release until Halloween 2011 (instead of June 2011 as it was originally planned).
I have more than 50 clips to work on and I will need as much extra time as I can, to get them all done. And done right. But check this picture:

http://bit.ly/f1fmsj

I think you will agree that the wait will be worth it, right?
Old 03-31-2011, 03:13 PM   #3
imacwesker

http://download.gameblog.fr/images/b.../45753_med.jpg

Here comes my second teaser for Patient Zero. You can either download it or watch it in HD.

I think there should be a third and last teaser in a few months. A teaser, or a trailer. Not sure which one yet.

Thanks for your support, you guys are great! 500 fans on Facebook, almost 400 on Twitter, this is amazing :-) We are all really thanksfull for your support. Keep spreading the word about REFF to your friends, and remember that if you want you can also donate - and get something back ;-)
Old 03-31-2011, 04:54 PM   #4
Despanan

This should be in Shill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #5
erotomaniac87

All of the Resident Evil movies suck!! I'm sticking with the books and video games.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #6
IEnjoystabbingmypeers

I love Resident Evil (The games) so much.
They're amazing.
IEnjoystabbingmypeers is offline   Reply With Quote