Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 03-03-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
Occident

Media censors Black Muslim rally in Chicago

http://cofcc.org/2011/03/media-censo...ly-in-chicago/

Quote:
You wouldn’t know it from the “mainstream” media but the Nation of Islam just held a massive rally in Chicago. The Nation of Islam preaches racial holy war against the white man. They say that white people are literally without a soul, and therefore “devils.” The group claims that the white race will be wiped out in the near future.
Occident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
Mr.Doobie

Cool story bro.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:24 AM   #3
CptSternn

Anything posted that comes from a white power website is tripe.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:43 AM   #4
KissMeDeadly

Clearly ALL Muslims think the same thing. Don't you brainwashed sheep know that they share a collective hive mind?

Not only that, but it's the unproven, completely anecdotal evidence from clearly biased sources we must rely on. The goddamn tree hugging lefty media won't tell us anything right.

It's all a plot to take away my bazooka anyway. Communists.
KissMeDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:08 AM   #5
PortraitOfSanity

Hey man, if it came down to a street brawl between these guys and the black panthers, I'd love the excuse to deck a few rednecks.

But it won't, because the new racist organizations have been sucking off the teet of the senators who support them, they'd never come out and fight.

More's the pity.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:46 AM   #6
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occident View Post
Once again, that's racist. Have you ever considered the message is people are acting like the Christian Devil, if anyone paid attention to the description of the Devil. Making promises they don't keep, trying to tempt people into doing something stupid and so-on and so forth.

I've paid attention and some people have said "White Devil." However, most say "Devil." Just any kiddy interpretation of the Devil will do and Christians are most notorious for trivial minimization of religion to teach children.