Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 08-13-2006, 04:24 AM   #26
CptSternn

I like the fact that every thread here, and there, you continually say I lie and I'm wrong on facts, but iin every thread - you have never once presented ANY facts or ANY opposing arguments - you just continually claim I lie and make up facts, but have never once, EVER, posted opposing views or conflicting facts from another source.

Much like the bush administration, you keep making a claim with no basis and hope that if you say it enough people will believe you. So far, in this thread, you have yet to say anything worth posting. I count a half dozen personal attacks, which is quite funny because you have never met me, claiming you know 'this and that' about my personal life, which you don't.

You have yet to post on-topic to anything I post. You lower yourself to attacking the messenger in efforts to get people to look away from the topic and discussion.

I see why your a bush supporter. Using his own tactics of mis-information and avoiding the argument.

But hey, it still doesn't change the topic, and you still have said nothing on the topic.

Am I lying? Just scroll up. Every post in this thread is merely a cheap (and incorrect) personal shot at me. It doesn't bother me because, you are quite wrong on all the stuff you claim to be true.

More importantly, you have yet to make any comments on the topic, which leads me to belive you know what I post to be true, so in efforts to keep people from focusing on it, you as normal, attack me personally.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:11 PM   #27
Binkie

Heh. It's funny when you try to say it's only me that accusses you of being a manipulative liar... especially after I link to another site where the Admins spanked you for being a manipulative liar and even explained it in rather clear language (to which you still don't seem to "get it"). Even funnier when they told you to stop using "personal experiences" in the Politics section to back up your arguements, at which point you refused to back anything you said up.

But, eh, you want evidence that you've lied about yourself, here you go:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...&postcount=128

And we'll also link to the thread in which you said you attended "William Flemming Highschool," which fails to coorespond with the highschool you listed on your myspace profile (which you list as having attended for 4 years).

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=2411

What's even funnier is your response to these presentations of evidence. You just try to change the subject and hope no one realizes you're a pathelogical liar.

Point is: why should anyone even engage in a debate with someone who lies about not only themselves, but the very "facts" they argue with? You back nothing you say in your commentary up and often provide false examples to stir up shit.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 12:48 AM   #28
CptSternn

....and once again, not a single word uttered about the topic - but yet more tripe about me, a person you have never met.

But good job once again trying to change the topic. I guess this is your way of saying you can't argue and must continue personal attacks.

I accept the fact you have nothing to argue, and give in on this debate.
Old 08-14-2006, 08:37 AM   #29
Binkie

1. I already addressed why I have absolutely no desire to engage in a debate with you on this thread about a political issue.

2. The topic part way through the thread changed to why it may or may not be fair to label you as being "pathetic." I'll note now that I did not change the topic, but merely stepped in sometime after the ball gained momentum while rolling in a downward spiral to shed insight on what it is you actually do here. In fact, you even asked me what makes you a "troll" here. I realize it makes you uncomfortable when you are publicly humiliated and hence you have a strong desire to immediately stop talking about said side-topic. Take a peak at any of those threads and you immediately try to change the subject when you are found out to be a fraud.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 08-14-2006, 09:44 AM   #30
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
1. I already addressed why I have absolutely no desire to engage in a debate with you on this thread about a political issue.

Hahahahah - so basically you have nothing to argue, so you come here just to post personal attacks on me. I feel so loved.

I guess thats yer way of sayin' you have nothin' intelligent to say because I am, once again, right and you can't argue without trying to change the topic to a personal flame war.

I win again.

Hahah.

</nelson voice>
Old 08-14-2006, 10:47 AM   #31
Binkie

LOL.

Right, don't quote point #2, just the one that doesn't address why I attacked your credibility.

And what exactly did you "win?" Was there even a game here or an arguement? I called you a liar, you had no rebuttle but you "won?" Mmmm'ok. Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

Suggestion: work on your self-esteem. It must be incredibly low if you have to lie not only to everyon else, but yourself included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budweiser69
Its actually very pathetic.