Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 02:37 PM   #1
angledust

Angry bush

Bush is killing America. Lets face it America was already dieing look at how many people have died in the past year. But we can stop that if people just tried.Bush can be stopped to only it will be harder because he's the presdient. But he dosn't obey the laws and is not punished for it.
How man more will have to die before we open our eyes. Get off your asses and look around people many are dieing. Children can't even walk out the door without the threat of being kindnapped. Little girls can't walk out of the house without being rapped. And the guy we put in charge isn't doing anything to stop it. He's more concerned with how much money he can get then what he can do to save America. We need to do something.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:00 PM   #2
Sobeh

Angle dust? Like, Bob Vila missed a corner when he mopped up?...

At any rate, I too am against girls being rapped, or even boys - hell, I think NO one should have to suffer that goddamn hip hop.
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:05 PM   #3
bjork_freak

I totally forgot that was why Bush was elected.. To save every person from dieing and being "rapped".

As I have said to people before, Bush is not God. Don't expect him to stop **** and murder.

Get your facts straight before you start a useless thread on why you hate the president.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:09 PM   #4
nuksaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobeh

Angle dust? Like, Bob Vila missed a corner when he mopped up?...

At any rate, I too am against girls being rapped, or even boys - hell, I think NO one should have to suffer that goddamn hip hop.
That's why the Goth community is here. To save people from being 'rapped'. We can do it. This is a call to arms. Turn up the decibals and we will be victories.

...Or we can just listen at the volume we like and enjoy the music ourselves.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:28 PM   #5
A Simple Poet

Dust. Why stop there with ignorant commentary. Get creative with it!

Wasn't it William Wallace who said in Braveheart in response to the myth about his own growing legend that he could shoot "fireballs out of his eyes" and "bolts of lightening out of his arse"? Surely President Bush does the same to all Democrats and anti-Republican miscreants.

Such a villain!

Wow. What a useless thread THIS is...

My name is Will ... and I'm back from a glorious feeding.

Will on Facebook ... Identify yourself because I'm a proud, Facebook, recluse.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:37 PM   #6
mutsumiasakura

Location: In the darkest corner of the smallest, most boring town in the universe.
Yes, please. I hate to add to the madness, but I beg a moderator to kill it quickly, before it reproduces.

"Poetry is the deification of reality." -Edith Sitwell

"Whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life . . . "
Old 05-10-2006, 06:01 PM   #7
edible_eye

i feel like i've been soiled by an unemployed, dirty, professional protester who reeks of rancid body odor.

today, bush - tomorrow, nuclear energy!

and next week, we're heading to the circus to scare kids with videos of elephants being beaten in india to prove our point about american circuses!

YEAH!
Old 05-10-2006, 06:49 PM   #8
dreamydancer

Really, people are dying because of Bush? I should write that down somewhere.........

~Clan of Xymox
Old 05-10-2006, 07:12 PM   #9
Godslayer Jillian

Angledust, prove me that Bush doesn't obey the law.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:03 PM   #10
WolfMoon

Damn!

I alway knew that bush was a killer!

To the shed! There we can find the necessary lawn implements to fight against this deadly bush!

P.S.

*THREAD LOCKED*
Closed Thread