Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:05 AM   #1
Renegade Angel

Introduction Survey? Don't mind if I do!

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I'm an animation/media arts student. I also work in my city's theater district as an usher. If my previous statements didn't already give it away I like to draw as a hobby but also as a preferred career choice, I mostly draw heavily stylized/toony looking stuff (mostly people) but I'm still honing my style so It's likely to change in the future. I have also learned how to draw caricatures recently.
2. Where are you from?
Houston TX, lived here for more than 13 years. I Still can't wait to move out of this city once I'm done with school.
3. Who is your favorite author?
Hard to say since I mostly read nonfiction and encyclopedias, but It would have to be a tie between Neil Gaiman and Tolkien (I'm a huge LOTR geek) other than that I read a lot of classic novels mainly because that's what I have on my bookshelf left over from AP english in HS.
4. What are your favorite films?
Mostly the B-movie horror slasher stuff like Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, etc. I also like musicals like Little shop of Horrors, and Rocky Horror Picture Show. other than that, I watch a lot of animated films and classic films. I haven't been to a movie theater in like 7 years. so I wouldn't know whats popular right now
5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Candlemass-Bewitched only because the song is ridiculously cheesy in a good way. plus Messiah Marcolin's voice is orgasmic.
6. At your funeral?
Who said I was going to die, when I turn 70 I want to get cryogenically frozen so I can experience the future that futurama promised us.
7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
please read above answer
8. What kind of casket would you want?
cherry wood with purple velvet interior, I wouldn't want to be buried in it but I would keep it in my home just for kicks.
9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I have too many clothing choices to choose just one outfit but my favorite article of clothing is my top hat with feathers.
10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Dunkaroos, hair in twintails, and those 90's tastic short overalls with fishing bait in the pocket. oh and my little pony. I used to love my little pony.
11. What's your favorite band?
Too many different artists to count but I love genres like Folk Metal, Black Metal, Psychobilly, Punk, and of course goth music (I've Been listening to a lot of Sopor Aeternus and Joy Division as of lately).
12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
High School Diploma, just got started in college when I turned 21
13. Why did you join?
I used to lurk here but I was too shy to post anything so I abandoned my old account. I rejoined because I would like to get over my severe social anxiety of talking to strangers.
14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Female
Renegade Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
CIRQUEFREAK91

Hello and welcome! So in the event that you are 'revived' by technology in the future, what will you do? Would you live 'forever'?

If it does come to fruition, you can come back and reflect on this post, exclaiming defiantly, ''Told you so!!! dead motherfucker!'' lol ;-)
CIRQUEFREAK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #3
Renegade Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIRQUEFREAK91 View Post
Hello and welcome! So in the event that you are 'revived' by technology in the future, what will you do? Would you live 'forever'?

If it does come to fruition, you can come back and reflect on this post, exclaiming defiantly, ''Told you so!!! dead motherfucker!'' lol ;-)
you pretty much hit it on the mark because that seems like something I would do in the future. If only there was a real fountain of youth otherwise, I would live forever.
Renegade Angel is offline   Reply With Quote