Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 05-28-2008, 07:45 PM   #1
Opteron_Man

Spreading a dose of Cold Hard facts about UFO's

Up here in Sault Ste Marie Canada, no one I have met have ever heard of the billiant inventer, William R Lyne! I had been fed up with the town folk being so dumbed down about the origin of the flying saucer. I am going to print out maybe 100 of these flyers and hand them out at the mall and places like that. Despite friction I will and probanly allready get from government spooks, I will push on.

This is what it would look like. Please note, that I might or might not change little details here and there between now and tomorrow.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...ontpageJPG.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...ackpageJPG.jpg

Sorry about the quality but thats .JPG decay for you!

Hey, if you don't like it then go screw yourself. If you do and want to suggest a few modifications, then by all means fire away.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #2
Opteron_Man

BTW I like to give credit where credit is due. All the pictures with the huge obnoxious red oval are drawn by William Lyne. These pics are from his books.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...tpageJPG-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...kpageJPG-1.jpg
Old 05-28-2008, 08:10 PM   #3
Godslayer Jillian

You put too much faith on Tesla.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
How so? Do you really think that the ships seen in the sky are from a star system lightyears away? Come on, it was invented here, on Earth.

Sure, Tesla was human, I'm sure he made mistakes, but he invented the electropropulsive craft. Someone sure had to invent the damn thing!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:37 PM   #5
Godslayer Jillian

I don't believe in UFO's as in alien faster-than-light crafts either. But I don't see how the blueprints, or just overall technology against known physics, would allow something to hover like in sci-fi movies.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:45 PM   #6
Opteron_Man

Also I meantioned that element 115, a reference to the fucker Bob Lazar. I hadn't included his name because he could sue my ass. However, the fact is, these ships are driven by electricity and not by the phony balony element 115 that Lazar claims.

Hey, if you don't believe me, build a small model with two stainless steel salid bowls or woks joined together at their rims. Run an umbilical into it from the outside and supply a HV/HF AC current from a Tesla coil to the bottem of the craft in the inside. Then do the same thing to the top on the inside with a color TV's DC flyback. Suspend the whole thing with rubber bands tethered to the ceiling or some kind of framework.
This is a crude little model. The thing should wobble, lose weight and depending on how powerfull your AC and DC currents are, it could achive zero gravity. Play around. Don't knock it untill you try it. If it doesn't work, experiment.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:52 PM   #7
Opteron_Man

Quote:
I don't believe in UFO's as in alien faster-than-light crafts either. But I don't see how the blueprints, or just overall technology against known physics, would allow something to hover like in sci-fi movies.
You are reading from the tainted perverted law of physics. It has been altered so the public won't reinvent the saucer. Sure the flying saucer will never be possible under those conditions, not now, not a thousand years from now. However, when to read up on the old obscured Ether physics, you will begin to see that allot of the so called impossible things ARE possible. Read Bill Lyne's book: Occult Ether Physics.

Hey, if you don't believe me, build a small model of whatever you are doubting on a workbench and truly find out what is or isn’t possible.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:30 PM   #8
Solumina

um...the tainted law of physics? Tesla would hate you for saying something like that. He did after all follow the laws of physics as did all of his recorded inventions (the only ones that came close to not following these laws was some of his later works in which he attempted to remove friction but was not successful and didn't seek to actually break the laws of thermodynamics but find away around loosing energy to friction). I don't really know where you get your info on Tesla but you may want to try and get some better sources. Also I don't know where you get this idea that Tesla has been erased from history and from the classroom, he seemed to be present and accounted for in both my history and physics courses (he just tends to get a bit overshadowed by Edison in most history courses in the US) and god only knows how many courses my brother has taken on Tesla's inventions and theories (they are requirements for his engineering degree, my courses involving Tesla were all at the middle and high school level as he doesn't have anything to do with my major).
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:37 PM   #9
killer_asian_Dax

If your position is that "UFO"s are man made and not from some other galaxy in this vast and amazing universe, then how would you explain the cave paintings and effigies from all over the world and spanning through time depicting strange humanoid beings obviously not from this planet as the way they are depicted is not concurrent with the time the reliefs were created? During those times, people simply did not have the kind of imagination to whimsically create UFOs and such.

This is not me casting my ballot that "aliens" do exist, but I'm curious to see what your proof, and reference sources are coming from.

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:31 PM   #10
Godslayer Jillian

By that argument, anthropomorphic deities also walked this earth.
Imagination? How much imagination is required to imagine something almost human? That's how god was invented.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 05-28-2008, 11:49 PM   #11
Wednesday Friday Addams

Opteron_Man you have a very flawed understanding on how science works. Do you have any idea how hard it would be to just invent laws of physics?
Wednesday Friday Addams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 02:11 AM   #12
Raptor

Quote:
Too much faith in William Lyne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer
William R Lyne uncovers the real origin of the flying saucer and Free Energy and the evil plots that conceal them
It sounds like you're just advertising his book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man
it could achive zero gravity
No. You don't cancel gravity, you apply an equal and opposite force. Like in a plane, you aren't in zero gravity, the lift from the wings just equals the force from gravity.

Quote:
Run an umbilical into it from the outside and supply a HV/HF AC current from a Tesla coil to the bottem of the craft in the inside.
I have seen experiments like this. Not very efficient. Free Energy doesn't exsist so you're going to have a problem powering it. There are other ways of making a saucer fly to do with sucking air over the surface in the same sort of way air flows over the wing of a plane.

Quote:
You are reading from the tainted perverted law of physics.
What laws are tainted?

Quote:
However, when to read up on the old obscured Ether physics, you will begin to see that allot of the so called impossible things ARE possible. Read Bill Lyne's book: Occult Ether Physics.
There is no evidence of the Ether. There is evidence against it. Does he explain the modified Michelson-Morley experiment with masses?
Hardly a scientific title.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 02:46 AM   #13
Bete Noire

Quote:
Imagination? How much imagination is required to imagine something almost human? That's how god was invented.

Do you mind if I sig this, Jill?

*waits*

Ok, that's good :P
Bete Noire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:03 AM   #14
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
um...the tainted law of physics? Tesla would hate you for saying something like that. He did after all follow the laws of physics as did all of his recorded inventions (the only ones that came close to not following these laws was some of his later works in which he attempted to remove friction but was not successful and didn't seek to actually break the laws of thermodynamics but find away around loosing energy to friction). I don't really know where you get your info on Tesla but you may want to try and get some better sources. Also I don't know where you get this idea that Tesla has been erased from history and from the classroom, he seemed to be present and accounted for in both my history and physics courses (he just tends to get a bit overshadowed by Edison in most history courses in the US) and god only knows how many courses my brother has taken on Tesla's inventions and theories (they are requirements for his engineering degree, my courses involving Tesla were all at the middle and high school level as he doesn't have anything to do with my major).
Reguarding his saucer, he was using ether physics. What? you are tought in school about Tesla!? Boy, when I was in highschool, they didn't even meantion him.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:10 AM   #15
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
Come on, you can take any sloppy drawing of a person drawn with blood or whatever on a cave wall and mistake him/her for an alien if that is what you hope for. I hate to say it, but these are interpretations. The facts are at the mercy of those who come on; you can take any sloppy drawing of a person drawn with blood or whatever on a cave wall and mistake him/her for an alien if that is what you hope for. I hate to say it, but these are based on interpretation. To my knowledge, there has never been a saucer dug up from an archeology dig. And you are relying on cave drawing and stone tablets. I don't buy that.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:16 AM   #16
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
Too much faith in William Lyne.

It sounds like you're just advertising his book.

No. You don't cancel gravity, you apply an equal and opposite force. Like in a plane, you aren't in zero gravity, the lift from the wings just equals the force from gravity.

I have seen experiments like this. Not very efficient. Free Energy doesn't exsist so you're going to have a problem powering it. There are other ways of making a saucer fly to do with sucking air over the surface in the same sort of way air flows over the wing of a plane.

What laws are tainted?

There is no evidence of the Ether. There is evidence against it. Does he explain the modified Michelson-Morley experiment with masses?
Hardly a scientific title.
Not this bullshit again! The Michelson-Morley experiment was false because you can't detect an ether drift on the surface of Earth! They knew that! As you get farther away from it, like out in space the ether is more in motion. On the surface it is stationary. I don't see them putting that test equipment and taking it all up on a shuttle and redoing the test out in orbit!
Old 05-29-2008, 09:22 AM   #17
Opteron_Man

Oh really!? Free energy is impossible eh? Hmm, try to explain the Atomic Hydrogen torch. or the Atomic Hydrogen Furnace. Where is THAT excess energy coming from? I'll tell you, the ether!
Old 05-29-2008, 09:38 AM   #18
Raptor

Quote:
Not this bullshit again! The Michelson-Morley experiment was false because you can't detect an ether drift on the surface of Earth! They knew that! As you get farther away from it, like out in space the ether is more in motion. On the surface it is stationary. I don't see them putting that test equipment and taking it all up on a shuttle and redoing the test out in orbit!
Its hardly "again" because you never answered it properly last time. Do you know why Ether believers claimed you can't detect a drift on the surface of the Earth? Because they claimed that the Earth's mass would drag the Ether along with it.
But the Michelson-Morley experiment was repeated with very large masses around it. If the Ether was affected by the Earth (a mass) then this experiment should have showed a difference to the original experiment. It didn't.

Quote:
Oh really!? Free energy is impossible eh? Hmm, try to explain the Atomic Hydrogen torch. or the Atomic Hydrogen Furnace. Where is THAT excess energy coming from? I'll tell you, the ether!
I have no idea what those are. Searching google for the torch finds a wiki entry about "Atomic hydrogen welding". You use a torch for welding so I assume you mean a tool used in this process? Theres no mention of free energy or the Ether and it uses the word "electrodes" which implies theres a voltage being applied from a power source.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:13 AM   #19
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
Its hardly "again" because you never answered it properly last time. Do you know why Ether believers claimed you can't detect a drift on the surface of the Earth? Because they claimed that the Earth's mass would drag the Ether along with it.
But the Michelson-Morley experiment was repeated with very large masses around it. If the Ether was affected by the Earth (a mass) then this experiment should have showed a difference to the original experiment. It didn't.

I have no idea what those are. Searching google for the torch finds a wiki entry about "Atomic hydrogen welding". You use a torch for welding so I assume you mean a tool used in this process? Theres no mention of free energy or the Ether and it uses the word "electrodes" which implies theres a voltage being applied from a power source.
Well, acording to Occult Ether Physics, it takes less energy to seperate the hydrogen atoms. When they recombine, you get a huge heat output.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:38 AM   #20
Raptor

Quote:
A process in which the welding heat is generated by passing a stream of hydrogen through an electric arc between two inclined electrodes, which are usually of tungsten. The high temperature of the arc dissociates molecules of the gas into atoms, a large quantity of heat being absorbed by the hydrogen during dissociation. When the atoms leave the influence of the arc they recombine, forming molecules of hydrogen and liberating heat previously absorbed. The gas then burns in the ordinary way, taking up oxygen from the atmosphere for the purpose.
Source

Quote:
When an arc is established in hydrogen, between two electrodes, the molecular hydrogen dissociates into atomic hydrogen. In the process of disassociation, large amounts of heat is absorbed from the arc by the hydrogen. This heat is released on recombination of the hydrogen atoms at the work surface due to hydrogen atoms recombining in their molecule form.
Source

And once again you made no argument for the existance of the Ether after the revised Michelson-Morley experiment.

Also, did you decide on your own to distribute these flyers? Or did Mr Lyne ask you to? I remember you said you've been in contact with him.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:59 AM   #21
Methadrine

This seems like a good thread to advertise my products in.

Anyone wants to buy a Tiger stone? For only $4999, YOU can be absolutely SURE that there will be no tiger in your apartment! Yes, that's right. Only $4999. Evidence you say? Well, there hasn't been any tigers in my apartment and we dug around in the ground outside and the evidence we found (no tiger bones whatsoever!) tells us that our patented stones who align with the newly discovered Bullsh-ether™ completely removes any trace of tigers in your vicinity.

Why wait another day to be duped? They are available as TODAY. Only $4999.

If that's not enough, they work on other things too! Elephants for example. No elephants in my apartment either! We can specialize your stone to protect you from most things for a special price. The only thing we can't guarantee it removes are idiocy.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:03 PM   #22
electrosexual

This is very interesting! Thank you OM for posting this ^^
electrosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:23 PM   #23
killer_asian_Dax

OM- I find is extremely difficult to believe that you actually think that we are the only ones in this vast universe. If we're here and given all that we've accomplished in our history on this planet, then it should be safe to theorize that there are other living creatures (w/e) that are capable of at least as much as we are if not more? Including "flying saucers."

If I'm wrong, please clarify.

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:48 PM   #24
Splintered

It's sad.

I can't tell if you're a troll or if you're being serious.

You do know that the scientific method has an internal check and balance against this, right? If you can't demonstrate it, it won't be accepted. If you can demonstrate it in a laboratory, then it can not be outright rejected, it has to be submitted to the peer review process.

Guess it never occurred to you that someone might have thought of some vast conspiracy, and made a check and balance.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:19 PM   #25
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_asian_Dax
OM- I find is extremely difficult to believe that you actually think that we are the only ones in this vast universe. If we're here and given all that we've accomplished in our history on this planet, then it should be safe to theorize that there are other living creatures (w/e) that are capable of at least as much as we are if not more? Including "flying saucers."

If I'm wrong, please clarify.
You are wrong. I never ever said or suggested that we are the only ones in this vast galaxy. I am saying that there isn't a single physical scrap of hard eveidence that space aliens have visited Earth. And no, primitive cave drawing do NOT count!