Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-23-2005, 02:13 AM   #1
punkirony

Thank You!

Hey all you Gnetters! I went 'a lookin' for this thread that Woolfmoon had started up last year. I really liked it and I just couldn't find it. So yay! It's back!

So here's how it goes. All you do is place anythanks that you have for any of your beloved darlings here at Gothic.net. NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS, alright.

Edible: To you being my protecter against unwanted newbs, and always having something genuinely nice to say to or about me.

EPS: Just you being a hot and wise mama makes us feel safe here in Gnet.

Mael: For looking oh so sexy right when you wake up. OH YA! And for being a great smart ass Mod who also keeps us safe!

Demonista: The coolest little thingy around Gnet that can make me laugh with every one of her posts.

TeapotScar: For teaching me the arts of flamage and being the big sister that I have to be.

Teka: For allowing me to watch you and mortalitas from the cyber bushes.

Mortalitas: For offering me to join you and Teka.

AlKilyu: For being the photoshopninja that you were born to be. Laughs a million, buddy!

Gingerbreadwench: For being my fellow Hawaiian and being there with me last year when Al decided to crack all of those Samoan jokes.

Winged Dreams: For being so sweet and uber strong when ever you need to be.

Eyesofatragedy: For having pink hair.

Jane13: For being an awesome name caller! You rock, babe!

Xnguela: For voicing yourself in such a sweet but deathly scary way.

Woolfmoon: Well, I guess for poppin' in now and then to put a smile and one of those confused looks on my face.

Well, ah..all of these Gnet members were just off the top of my head. I shall be adding more later..
SO GET YOUR THANK AND COMPLEMENT GROOVE ON!!
Old 10-23-2005, 02:21 AM   #2
Demonista_Ravenesque

I would like to thank every single one of you for not rejecting me...I actually fit in here!!!

I mean, I turn up at a party wearing nothing but glowsticks and a gasmask so they kicked me out...

Here, I can wear whatever I want (because you guys can't see me) And talk in which ever manner I want

Covers y'all in Alien Acid

Demonista Ravenesque

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 02:24 AM   #3
punkirony

Demonista, not many people fit in here as quickly as you did. You may say that you're demonista..but you really are awesome!
Old 10-23-2005, 04:20 PM   #4
Ariis

Wink

Thanks to Edible Eye, Empty Purple Stars,
Mortalitus Incomatitus, and Eyes of a tragedy
for making my wishes come true. Even if I lost
my R1 three times, died a few more, got mauled
by 16 (17 if my other wish comes true)girls who
wanted me for only my body (shallow but fun),
got committed twice, all this came to backfire on
me.

And to Punkirony, who when I thought I might be too
normal for this, reassured me that I am that
"disturbing". That might have been intended
as a flame but I'll take it all the same.
Ariis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 04:25 PM   #5
mortalitas incomitatus

you are all beautiful.

~that is all~
~mortalitas~

*another eliter*
mortalitas incomitatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 05:35 PM   #6
polished_wolf_claws

I thank the folks here for not being uber-elitist Fashion Goths like the Kids here....

I also appreciate your guy's tolerance for my snide/condecending attitude/humor.

"Teh Lordz Satan Protektz me frm ebil in mah PANTS!!!!!11111"
polished_wolf_claws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 06:46 PM   #7
AlKilyu

Thank you Xng for LEAVING ME OUT! ^_^

And thank you, Punk, I am glad you returned.

I didn't return everyone's love to me last time for fear of leaving someone out. It goes without saying (although TStone has actually noticed it, thanks) that there isn't much I wouldn't do for the people of this board.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 07:06 PM   #8
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
We're not elitist?

Just try typing "u". Try it. I dare you.

ROFL she has a point! You can get on this board and admit to things that other board, 99% of them, would flame you for. Like there are a number of guys here who have admitted to some gayness, which there is nothing wrong with, but elsewhere they would get all sorts of flak.

But say "U are right 2!" here and look out!
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 08:32 PM   #9
punkirony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariis
[b][i][color=blue]And to Punkirony, who when I thought I might be too
normal for this, reassured me that I am that
"disturbing". That might have been intended
as a flame but I'll take it all the same.
It wasn't a flame. Disturbing people are UBER AWEOSME! I myself am one of those people. Wanna play?
Old 10-23-2005, 09:52 PM   #10
winged_dreams

I would like to thank everyone here for making me feel very loved and cared about. Plus you make my self esteem go up a few notches. ^^

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 12:32 AM   #11
edible_eye

i'm gonna play. and thanx for mentioning me in the ones already posted. punk - it's easy to say nice tings about a wonderful girl. ariis - you're welcome. it's been fun destroying your wishes. and xnguela - you absolutely are beautiful, darlin'. from the top of your head to your little, dancing feet. pure beauty.

and so, without further ado - here's my thanx list to a bunch of fucked up people who somehow make the world a much better place.

alkilyu - for being an internet brother and a true friend, as best as one is able via the internet. i love ya, man and i'm not sure if it's just man-love or if there's any gay stuff mixed up in there. i'm working on figuring that out.

empty_purple_stars - for being the beautiful, sexy woman you are with a vicious wit, keen sense of right and wrong, a recently realized stunning voice and possession of a passion for the finer things in life (human, not monetary) unlike any other. you're fuckin' awesome.

mrmaesltrom - despite the fact you're "beautiful , i believe the quote most fitting is - "with a functional brain the size of a planet". if ever there was a reason to embrace portugal, it would be because of people such as yourself. you're king-shit, man.

tstone - rarely do i grow to respect someone as deeply as i've grown to respect you. the internet is an odd, socially-interactive medium. your core shines through. you're a good man.

xnguela - my pretty bud. you are beautiful. outside, inside - your flesh, your mind, your heart and your soul. ever since i first "met" you online, back when you were havng difficulty, i've come to admire you greatly. i think you're a special girl, i think you're wonderful - and, of course, i think you're sexy as hell. jp is a lucky guy.

punkirony - my beautiful, hawaiin bud. your bubbly personality always brings a smile to my old, angry face. you kick ass, you're hot as hell... and you're almost legal.

wolfmoon - i miss you. come back soon.

jane13 - precious, little bud. your take on the world and all the people in it is always refreshing. you are priceless.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:54 AM   #12
edible_eye

winged_dreams - beautiful winged. jersey girl and talented writer. so alive and wonderful to experience. you kick ass.

demonista_ravenesque - the newest little one who makes me laugh. you're perfect just the way you are.

solumina - fantastically sexy. a beautiful soul.

disfunction - canadian friend. you're a good kid, working hard to figure out where you fit in - and i say others around you should be working hard to figure out where to fit in with you. you have an active, often brilliant mind and i believe you have yet to discover the leader potential inside you.

mortalitas - you sexy spitfire. your sexuality fuels my lust and your smile lights my thoughts.

eyesofatragedy - sensual beauty / erotic soul. your insecurity only serves to increase your appeal. i think you're teh sexxorrz and teh awesomeness - but aside from that, i find you wonderfully open and much fun to experience.

suiside_kitty - i think we might just be hooked up on every internet site out there - thanx for all the 'adds'. and that's awesome. your cleavage pic still makes my knees weak and my flesh sweat.

suicide jade - miss you, pretty. come back.

gingerbreadwench - i'm glad you came back, pretty girl. and that's a kick ass 'do.

maimy - i miss not having you here. you are sexual-want personified. you are luscious beauty incarnate. every sensuous inch of you makes every male cell in me swell with lust. and when i read the words you bring to life, it makes me want to devour you even more. one taste before i die...

teapot-hot - fantastic, sexy girl. i wish you'd pop in more often. you're so soft when it's important to be soft and razor-sharp when that's called for as well.... and that's hot.

granny - your breasts are without peer; you are awesome, my dear; a wonderful mind you display; for sex with you i would pay.

soul immortal - (licking lips) such beauty makes my mouth go dry, my pupils snap wide and my testosterone flow. your hubby is a lucky man to be able to come home every night to one so beautiful. he'll never need artwork in the house, as long as he has your visage to gaze upon. i'd be lost in the vision of you.

star of blight - sarcastic wit and tongue-in-cheek banter. you should post more.

demoncross - you seem like a good dude and you're well respected by someone i admire greatly. for that, i tip my hat to you.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:57 AM   #13
winged_dreams

I *heart* all the cool people here. I'm sure why can all agree why certain people are uberly awesome so I'll leave that up to everyone else (I suppose I'm too lazy or would run out things to say even though I love you all. ^^

*dances* I love being mentioned. Another giant ego boost. I'm going to bed with a large smile on my face. Thanks.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 01:06 AM   #14
edible_eye

binkie - for your tireless passion, your insane hotness and for being so fuckin' awesome you can piss in the street while drunk. THAT'S a woman. i'd like to bite you.

pitseleh - you, my friend, have grown on me in a huge way since day 1. you kick major fuckin' ass. and i respect the fuck out of you een though we're from opposite ends of the political spectrum. as far as the human spectrum goes - i believe i'd enjoy very much tossing a few down with you. you're a damn good guy.

ohthefuckwell - your eyes, your lust-inspiring flesh, your angelic face and your ability to slash one to the bone with a few well-placed words... i want you.

tekajo - for being a kick-ass redneck.

captsternn - for always pushing buttons and inspiring vehement passion against you. i miss the political ass-tearings.

1toomany - i'm actually glad you came back at this point.

manimal - for weathering the fact that i drool incessantly over your woman AND for recently providing a step-by-step guide to conquering the earth.

ice - you're a ballsy mother-fucker. i'll never forget the jist of your words to me when i first joined and you were a mod. you kick ass, ice. you kick major fuckin' ass.

nonfatsuperjesus - for being an angry, militant gay guy. ha! you crack me up.

loy - just for being you, man. just for being you.

peter - for arguing with me on any topic that tickled your fancy. you'll probably say - "well, not every topic" - if you're reading this, just to prove my point.

to all the newbs who pissed me off - fuck you.

if i missed you, sorry. i reserve the rigth to add someone at a later time. and what does it matter, anyway? i'm just a no one spouting words of nothing inside this virtual landscape of nowhere. heh. that's such a wanna-be deep statement... and it sucked.

ok. now i need some whiskey.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:14 AM   #15
Demonista_Ravenesque

I would also like to thank Kennylee's daughter for putting up with such a dickhead dad....She truly is a legend.

Old 10-24-2005, 01:36 AM   #16
Demonista_Ravenesque

I think his wife already left him

Old 10-24-2005, 10:52 AM   #17
polished_wolf_claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
We're not elitist?

Just try typing "u". Try it. I dare you.

Heh... I DARE U TO..... :3

Old 10-24-2005, 11:30 AM   #18
polished_wolf_claws

And remember I'm Canadian, I'll just bat my eyes and say "sowwy"...... how could you stay mad then? :3

Old 10-24-2005, 11:36 AM   #19
polished_wolf_claws

*shrugs* was worth a shot....

Old 10-24-2005, 03:51 PM   #20
Ariis

X you're welcome.
Ariis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 04:02 PM   #21
Kettu

I woul like to thank Purple and Mael for the mushroom and brownies...

they know what i'm talking about....
Kettu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 08:06 PM   #22
punkirony

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
...punk - it's easy to say nice tings about a wonderful girl.
...punkirony - my beautiful, hawaiin bud. your bubbly personality always brings a smile to my old, angry face. you kick ass, you're hot as hell... and you're almost legal....
Oh, jee I feel oh so darned special! And "bubbly:, ey? I think you're only the seconf person to ever deem my personality as being "bubbly." Well, at least it's the good bubbly! AND THE NEAR-LEGALITY OF IT ALL! Yay. Just yay.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:30 PM   #23
Tall One In Black

I don't know anyone here well enough for personal thanks, but I would like to give a general thanks to everyone who has helped maintain the standard of proper English on this board. As a word nerd and professional proofreader, I can't read half of what's posted on most boards without having a paroxysm. This board is a pleasant, non-fit-inducing treat.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:39 PM   #24
The Minister Saint-Fond

I whole-heartedly agree with everything TOIB just said.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:54 PM   #25
TeapotScar

Oh man. I totally didn't even look at this thread until... *today*. So I feel behind on my thank you's to people who thanked me... too kind, too kind. You're all like family: Some of you are uber-close to me, some of you I only talk to once in a while in the movie forum, but I love you all. One day, maybe, I'll get around to re-doing my Thank You post, but right now, a little (...ha..) book called "Three Who Made a Revolution: Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin" is calling me. Or at least seventy freaking pages of it is...

*mwah!

P.S.- I totally agree with edible on the "bubbley" comment for punk- totally. I think anyone on this board would say the same thing. Very cute. ^.^

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote