Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 05-08-2005, 02:56 PM   #26
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
First, I don't know why this thread was started, but I know this - Tea is the only person out of the group who is telling her to 'take time off' that SHOULD NOT do so. She is the only one out there that actually knows a thing or two and is actually what one would consider part of the scene.

Anyone that thinks someone else needs to get a life need to get one themselves.

Wish I had been here earlier to blast your worthless peons about this, but I was out helping run an election office for the past week, you know, in the real world.

Also, anyone man enough out there to threaten a wee girl can come take it up with me personally. #56 Gort na Rí, Limerick, Co. Clare. 2412 Stop by anytime and feel free to ask me to extrapolate on that if you wish.

Slán
Thank you, Sternn. I really appreciate your show of support. That's really really nice of you. I hope your election went well!

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 05:46 PM   #27
edible_eye

wait a minute here, now - wait just a god damn minute.

i want beer.

anything else?

(searching edible's brain)

nope. carry on.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:18 AM   #28
CptSternn

Oddly enough e_e, tis the same thing I was thinking.

Porter break.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 08:02 AM   #29
drgnlvr

Quote:
Wish I had been here earlier to blast your worthless peons about this, but I was out helping run an election office for the past week, you know, in the real world.
Sternn, I find that comment arrogant in the extreme, and on so many levels.

1) If we're such worthless peons, why do you waste your time here?

1a) This tells me that you're trying to compensate for an emotional lack elsewhere, by demanding validation. Sorry, Bub, validation comes from within, not without. Find it inside yourself, and you'll be much happier.

2) Nice that you're involved in something you believe in. But that neither makes you better than anyone else, nor does it make your words any more "important". Others here are involved in their communities, and stand up for what they believe in. Just because this doesn't agree with your personal ethics doesn't make it any less. And just because we don't brag about it every chance we get doesn't mean we're not out there doing our part to make our little corner of the world a better place.

2a) Do what you think is right, and live with it. If you can look yourself in the eye every morning, then fine. But don't ask us to swoon and fall to our knees because you're doing something. Not all of us can agree with your personal set of ethics. And most of us are far from impressed.

My opinion, for what it's worth:

Some of what you say, I agree with. But I cannot accept if from you, because you come across as a fanatic on the same level as Bin Laden. Your constant insults of the members of this board disgust me, too. You're not doing for for any justifiable reason I can see. Every dig made at you, every pwned pic made for you, is a result of your fanaticism and degradation. You're little more than a bully, and bullies are easily put in their place by people who aren't intimidated. You treat the majority of the members of this board with little to no respect. It's a mystery to me why you keep hanging out here. Surely there's an IRA board somewhere that you'd fit in better. Or is it you want to feel like a big fish in a little pond?

Something's little here, and it ain't the pond.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:55 AM   #30
edible_eye

2 things:

1.) sternn and i have now agreed on 3 things and as such, we have officially entered...

and 2.) sternn uses the same insult many times over, that of the rest of us having no life outside the internet. just one of many, many arguments that essentially fail because he negates it immediately afterward by finding his own way back here time after time after time.

i guess that's it. i enjoyed my beer - how 'bout you, sternn? that porter go down all right?
Old 05-09-2005, 08:59 AM   #31
AlKilyu

:shock:

Holy shit drgnlvr!

:shock:

Dropped it like it's hot there. Dayum.

Regarding your "Some of what you say, I agree with. But I cannot accept if from you, because you come across as a fanatic on the same level as Bin Laden." I feel the same way about Nickypoo, who is an avid homophobe.

See, on either side, you have the nutjobs. There are those who will distance themselves from those dragging their side down and denounce them, and there are those who keep quiet. I liken those that keep quiet, albeit on a much smaller level, to those who kept quiet during Nazi Germany. Reminds me of that poem "The Hangman".

Anyway, good job.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 09:12 AM   #32
drgnlvr

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Al! I consider that high praise from you.

And you know what they say, "Even a blind squirrel gets lucky once in awhile". 8)
Old 05-09-2005, 09:21 AM   #33
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgnlvr
You're little more than a bully, and bullies are easily put in their place by people who aren't intimidated.
I think that paints a pretty good picture of what this thread is about, Sternn. But you just didn't feel right until yet another thread was turned around and aimed at you, huh?

You were just 'pwned' by drnglvr, not to mention Tom before her!

Ha!

ANYWAY

Have you guys seen Mael's new avatar?

Hot damn! I think he could seel t-shirts or something.

Maybe more of you guys should start posting your asses on here? Although I can't say that I'd be allowed to reciprocate.

:wink:
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 09:27 AM   #34
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
2.) sternn uses the same insult many times over, that of the rest of us having no life outside the internet. just one of many, many arguments that essentially fail because he negates it immediately afterward by finding his own way back here time after time after time.

i guess that's it. i enjoyed my beer - how 'bout you, sternn? that porter go down all right?
Actually, Sternn never told you guys to get a life. He said anybody who says somebody needs to get a life needs to get one, themselves. Huge difference.

Just to be clear... Carry on the with the beer, now- Lager for all and such.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 05-09-2005, 09:42 AM   #35
edible_eye

he's said both, actually.

- paraphrasing, of course -

when frustrated, he'll usually toss a "when you get into the real world" or a "you live in your parents' basement and know nothing about paying your own bills" and yes, even a "you have no life, that's why you use the internet all day instead of going out and doing something worthwhile" type of insult into the foray.

they're just sternn-isms. homer simpson has "d'oh!", archie bunker has "stifle; meathead" and a host of others - sternn has what's written above.

now, where's my beer?
Old 05-09-2005, 11:50 AM   #36
WolfMoon

I know you were looking in my direction. I'm glad you've been pulled back in like light into a blackhole. One of us,One of us,One of us,One of us,One of us,One of us.

8)

I've come to the conclusion that, we can't stay away.We just can't! It's kinda how you tell yourself that you're only gonna watch that one episode of Oprah, but then they have something interesting on the next day. So you watch that one too and before you know it Oprah's got you hypnotized with those big innocent doe-eyes of hers that seem to say, " You wanna watch my show right? You like Oprah and Oprah likes you".

Yeah, I'm addicted! I don't wanna hear how ungoth watching Oprah is either, wankers.

Old 05-09-2005, 12:14 PM   #37
winged_dreams

I love gothic.net too much to leave. It's become a part of my life. I love the people here. I always feel very welcome and loved when I'm here. I'll just hope that anymore grudges and hatreds will be discussed over private messages so the general peace of the board isn't disturbed.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 12:31 PM   #38
WolfMoon

P.S.

Al, I keep forgetting this: I'm not a Pharmacist, I'm a Pharmacy Technician.I still have to take courses and stuff and learn pharmacy law, but I basically help the pharmacist. There are techs that know almost as much as pharmacists, but just aren't pharmacists. I know one who was going to become a pharmacist, but had to quit the courses. He had too much going on in his personal life to deal with it at the time.

Anyway, yes it's a still alot of knowledge that you have to accumulate.

Old 05-09-2005, 02:54 PM   #39
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Fuck, I can't even stay away! Even though the turmoil's giving me a headache, it seems I've pulled one of those melodramatic "woe is me I'm leaving" stunts.

I like this place too much to let a couple of people hashing it out in public make me leave. It's like, if you love a nightclub, and there's a fight, does that mean you stop going? Not necessarily...

I've already said that I hate it when my friends fight. But I'm staying. Thanks for the support, guys... the whole "missing me" thing. Sorry I was a jackass.

K?

[edit: It seems a couple of the things I've said were taken personally by a member whom I love very much, so although they were not intended that way, I've erased them. I hope that member forgives me, and realizes I wouldn't intentionally start shit in public. If I have a problem, I try to deal with it discreetly. And anyway, I love this person. Taking public "digs" at someone I love is NOT my style. ]
Hehe, I knew you weren't going to stay as soon as I IM'd you that picture of a kitten and your first response was "Did e_e link to this?"

It's *SUCH* a cute kitten. From KittenWar.

Old 05-09-2005, 06:52 PM   #40
drgnlvr

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated." :twisted:

*hugs* her Xng.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:54 PM   #41
edible_eye

how did a picture of a kitten cause the neuronal pathways of your mind to lead to me? i don't get it.

Old 05-09-2005, 10:12 PM   #42
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
how did a picture of a kitten cause the neuronal pathways of your mind to lead to me? i don't get it.
I asked the same question, and her responce was (and I quote) "I don't know- he's the kitten guy."

lol... I heart her.

Old 05-10-2005, 05:26 AM   #43
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
I asked the same question, and her responce was (and I quote) "I don't know- he's the kitten guy."
now THAT'S funny... if not a bit odd. hahaha.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:20 AM   #44
edible_eye

NOW i get it. hahahaha. that's funny, pretty xnguela.

and yes - i absolutely enjoy cat fights.

me-ow.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:08 AM   #45
CptSternn

Actually I decided on a nice cider. Cider is as big as porter here. Bulmers cider, its like sex for your mouth, if your mouth could have sex and stuff.

Slán
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 07:18 AM   #46
edible_eye

i've never had a bulmers, but every once in a while, i enjoy a hard cider tossed into the foray of my beer intake.

reawakens the taste buds, i agree.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:28 AM   #47
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
........its like sex for your mouth, if your mouth could have sex and stuff.
It's called oral sex, luv.

:lol:
Old 05-13-2005, 11:25 PM   #48
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
He's gota bit of a point, actually. . .after all, how good does your mouth feel after oral sex?
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 01:48 PM   #49
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther
He's gota bit of a point, actually. . .after all, how good does your mouth feel after oral sex?
Not too bad. My lips get a lil numb sometimes, but my jaw no longer gets sore. I've got plenty of endurance!

I normally don't have a problem with the tase either, cuz if it's hittin' the back of my throat I don't taste it too much.

:twisted:
Old 05-20-2005, 04:19 PM   #50
Deadhymn

Wolfie, you just gave me a chubby....
Deadhymn is offline   Reply With Quote