Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

View Poll Results: Do you agree with this 'ban'?
It's understandable 16 8.56%
It's B.S.! (that's what I have to say about it anyway..) 140 74.87%
Don't really care.. 31 16.58%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2005, 08:33 AM   #201
CptSternn

Yeah, was barred since I said I was going to stiff Al, he whines like a girl.

Besides, they couldn't beat any of my arguments, so they decided to say I was a threat to the boards and have my account locked. Feck it. Was incarcerated most of the time anyhow, so I didn't miss much.

Looking forward to coming to HorrorCon San Fran and getting a chance to meet people in person and then we can work it out face to face.

Slán gó foíl
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 09:23 AM   #202
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Yeah, was barred since I said I was going to stiff Al, he whines like a girl....

...Looking forward to coming to HorrorCon San Fran and getting a chance to meet people in person and then we can work it out face to face.

You were gonna do what to Al?
Sounds sexual to me, that's why I'm asking

But if you guys work things out face to face, I'd like some pictures taken. I'd also like to know the respective weight and height of both so I can start calculating the odds, so I can make a decent bet on the winner.

So, you want the blue or the red corner? Hang on, you seem to be doing the invitation, so Al gets to chose his corner.

Take a few breaths guys...

Old 11-15-2005, 11:22 AM   #203
AlKilyu

Whines like a girl? I've read stuff you've written to people off this site. You want to talk whining? Dude, it's sad how you'd get on here and talk all tough then BEG to be a moderator so you could go after us (us being Binkie and I) but that didn't work out for you, did it?

Then I made a crack about how you only hung out in the Politics section, not contributing otherwise, so you did that and THAT was a failure.

So you crawled back into Politics, and in a moment where your frustration just came to a boil, when you couldn't argue your way anymore, you made a threat.

And it wasn't I that complained or had you banned, but someone did and Darren saw fit to do so. I thought it was funny, but they saw fit to bounce your angry ass outta here.

So now you return, and still retain that angst we so wonderfully filled you with, and you still are so pissed you want to take it offsite, more proof we won.

Considering that "talking" to me is less time you could be wiring bombs that might maime and kill innocent people, I'm down. It's on like Donkey Kong.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 11:57 AM   #204
secretboy

Well, I'm happy that at least someone else is going to be at World Horror Con 2006 in San Francisco.

I take my joy where I can, you see.
Old 11-17-2005, 12:36 PM   #205
MrMaelstrom

Hey Secret, seen as your Location shows you at my house, could you clean up my bedroom, please?

Use surgical gloves for your own protection, ok?

Old 11-24-2005, 09:27 AM   #206
DarkWings666

my high school had a uniform, and a really strictly enforced one at that. the only time i had a problem then was when i got busted for wearing too much eyeliner and got told to take it off, but as it was against the school rules i figured that they weren't discriminating-despite the fact that most of the girls in my class were obviously caked with make up. huh hum..........

anyway now i'm at college i don't have to wear a uniform but they do reserve the right to send home anyone they feel is dressed inappropriately (by that they mean like a whore) but because i dress in long skirts and high-cut tops they've never spoken to me about it.

i beat them by playing by thier rules!
DarkWings666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 07:52 PM   #207
CptSternn

Fight athoritative british rule!
Old 11-30-2005, 05:43 AM   #208
lollypop17

Question face peircing in school.

Ok. i'm not whinning so no one start that but why is it that people aren't allowed to have face piercings in school. I mean i just pierced my lip the day before yesterday and yesterday i got in trouble and the princible told me i had to take it out because i wasn't supposed to have it in. That's like taking away my right to exspress who i am. I don't understand how i can't walk around with a lip ring in my lip, but all these little preps can walk around showing off their bellys and shit like that, and boys can walk around showing off their butts but i can't show off my new lip ring. I think its stupid and we should have to take out out face piercings. But what ever i just thought i would find out if my school was the only school like this or if schools in other areas was like that. Well give me some feed back and let me know how you guys feel.
lollypop17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 09:18 AM   #209
gothic king

all my clothes are gothic. in oregon they baned gothic clothing and I got mad and went to school naked and I got xpeld from all public school in the U.S. I also got 6 months in juvie. I bet ill do it again if they ban my clothe again
gothic king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 06:17 AM   #210
lollypop17

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
My feedback? I'm pretty sure there's something about this in "Fashion", where high schoolers can bitch about how unfair it is that they're getting a free education and can't show off their body modifications.
Ok first of all, My lip ring is not a fashion statement. I'm not saying this stuff to say anything about a fasion statement in school. I'm mad because people cant have facial piercings in school. Not because it's a fashion statement.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:32 AM   #211
rockandrose

Hence, my signature is 10x larger than everyone's signature in this forum and I still claim that such and such is not a "fashion statement".

Lame hypocritical comments can be so funny.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:37 AM   #212
lollypop17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockandrose
Hence, my signature is 10x larger than everyone's signature in this forum and I still claim that such and such is not a "fashion statement".

Lame hypocritical comments can be so funny.

Yeah just like yours are funny. Ha Ha H- Whats funny is no one else is laughing...
Old 12-02-2005, 06:43 AM   #213
rockandrose

I never said I was a comedian. I didn't expect anyone to laugh.

If it wasn't funny then I'm take it you agreed with me that you're a hypocrite, as you just resized your signature font.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:53 AM   #214
lollypop17

Whatever, if that's all you have time to do is start shit then i'm just going to leave you to yourself and fuss with yourself.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:28 PM   #215
edible_eye

Old 12-02-2005, 07:32 PM   #216
rockandrose

What's his name again? The blue monster?
Old 12-02-2005, 08:07 PM   #217
Binkie

Cookie Monster. ;)
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 02:34 PM   #218
AlKilyu

There are two blue monsters actually. As Binkie pointed out there is indeed the Cookie Monster.

There is also Grover the Sex Machine.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 02:58 PM   #219
edible_eye

this is what you can't see below the waist...

Old 12-04-2005, 04:52 PM   #220
Rosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountessBathory
I went to a private school (thus, school girl uniforms incroached on my look) and they put in a ban on any gothic look because of me. No unaturally dyed hair. No boots. One necklace (chain, no spikes) the works. I protested every little thing I could... no one gave the the time of day.

So I did a bit of physical satire. I MADE myself a distraction. I wore every color I owned. No black make-up you say? I'll wear clown make-up then. Fifteen pigtails, sparkley gloves, tiaras, the works. Unless they had plans on making new rules for each new look I had, they were going to listen.

Was it humiliating? Hell yes. But they actually listened, gave me some leeway, and I spent my last few years not looking like something from a Brittany Spears video. (I did get some good detention early on... it took them a little while to realize I wasn't just doing it to be snooty and annoying.)
You see, you are proof that people can actually do things if they just try. I absolutely hate the people who just claim that conforming is necessary to get on in life. Some things are worth fighting for purely because they're so simple to resolve.

I wonder who the 10 little "Do-Gooders" were?
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 07:10 PM   #221
CptSternn

Sometimes, just fighting is worth fighting for

And feck conformists. They are just too weak to blaze their own trials...
Old 12-04-2005, 07:14 PM   #222
rockandrose

I miss Juiet's posts.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:44 AM   #223
LightPollution07

I completely understand discrimination in school! I live in a hick town. There is no diversity. Three black, 1 muslim, and four goths (me, my boyfriend, my friend Ashlee, and Brandy) it kills us, because everyone looks down on us like we're creatures. They have no human decency. We accentuate what they deny so we're automatically "evil"

stupid hicks just dont understand so they think we're wrong
LightPollution07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 04:36 PM   #224
Jane13

"Wait, do you mean "we" as in "us", "we" as in two or more, or my personal favorite..... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" -Ragzy
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 07:43 PM   #225
Fallenfromgrace

In my view it should not be banned i mean fuck its just people trying to express themselves but no you want to protect the rep of your stupid fuckin preppy school .........FUCKERS
Fallenfromgrace is offline   Reply With Quote