Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-20-2005, 05:22 AM   #1026
Wise Child

If I had a heavy night the night before, turn over. If I'm compos mentis, probably get up and scream my head off.

Why the hell is there a corpse hanging over my bed?!
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 05:52 AM   #1027
edible_eye

that's what the cops want to know.

the other day, someone cut you off on the road and you vividly remember the person behind the wheel, swerving at you while they passed you on the left, giving you the finger and smiling right before they darted in front of your car. now, today, the doorbell rings and that same person is standing there with one hand behind his back. what do you do?
Old 12-20-2005, 05:57 AM   #1028
Wise Child

Well since I'm apparently a wanted felon I guess the cops are out so ... probably close the door sharpish, in case he's come back to continue the cycle of road-rage and in the hand behind his back is a weapon sharp & pointy closure.

Okay, so - showdown with midnight serial killer or tied for a chair for a week while Mariah Carey plays loudly and constantly, wasps meanwhile stinging you in the eyes.
Old 12-20-2005, 05:57 AM   #1029
syn

Punch him in the face and shut the door.

Was that as good an idea as it first seemed?
syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 10:26 AM   #1030
Ben Lahnger

No ... punching him once just aggravates him. I suggest a baseball bat ... take out his knees ... then he won't kick anyone's ass ever. 'course, then he just eventually rolls his wheelchair up to your door and plugs you between the eyes with a bullet when you answer ... so, No again.

What is the funniest song title you ever heard of?

Oh, and so this dueling question doesn't get missed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Child
Okay, so - showdown with midnight serial killer or tied for a chair for a week while Mariah Carey plays loudly and constantly, wasps meanwhile stinging you in the eyes.
Easy choice ... the midnight serial killer ... I stand a chance of surviving that one!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick

Last edited by Ben Lahnger; 12-20-2005 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Answering dueling posts
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 03:55 PM   #1031
Dark_love_2008

Cracker Whore, But I can't remember who sang it

What is the most Ironic thing that has ever happened to you?

~*~Angelic Vision of Distruction~*~
Dark_love_2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:31 AM   #1032
Underwater Ophelia

I got a cell phone. (For a few years, I was on this anti-cell phone kick.)

Which planet would you like to swallow up?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:59 PM   #1033
FenrisQueen

Pluto. Don't really feel dirty enough to say Uranus.

If you had to choose between fun dip and nerds rope, which delectably yummy treat would you eat?
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 07:45 PM   #1034
Moonie

nerds rope, ofcourse. gotta stick with my people.

letters or emails?
Moonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:09 AM   #1035
Sanctus Dei

Letter... E-mail lacks the personality of handwriting or the tactile sensation of the paper.

Krispy Kreme or Mini Doughnuts?
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 06:41 PM   #1036
Underwater Ophelia

Krispy Kreme.

How many teacups would you collect when you finally called it quits?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 09:05 PM   #1037
cannibalnuns

About 6

Little Richard or James Brown?
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
cannibalnuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 10:48 PM   #1038
Empty_Purple_Stars

The Godfather of Soul, James Brown..

Plus any man that can do as many drugs as Old James has and still manage to evade Troopers in THREE consecutive States, has got to be an entertaining Motherfucker.

Bottom or Top?
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 11:16 PM   #1039
edible_eye

how 'bout licking her bottom from up on top?

if you woke one morning to find yourself restrained while needles were pumping anesthesia into your hands and a man in a mask was sawing through your fingers and subsequently feeding them to a dog - what would you do?
Old 01-10-2006, 12:14 AM   #1040
cannibalnuns

I suppose I would go into shock either from the pain or the experience. I certainly would not think it was cool or rad. I'd turn into a pansy and a little bitch quicker than Michael Jackson changed his skin color. Or either try some reverse psychology *though I doubt THAT would happen*.

Hand-rolled smokes or Already manufactured smokes
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
cannibalnuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:59 AM   #1041
edible_eye

if i still smoked - already manufactured. sometimes i miss my winston's.

let's say you were driving down a fairly well-lit road one night, far enough away from civilization you wouldn't want to walk and your car stalls out. moments later, the street lamps begin to flicker. you try the ignition... once, twice... and get nothing in response, neither a grind of the engine nor a click to reveal any power in the battery. it's dead.

you sit in the dark, wondering what to do and remember your cell phone. moments later, you realize that's dead as well. no light. no signal. and that's when you notice them.

lighted eyes surround your car. you can vaguely make out the long, glistening teeth inside their mouths. they blink in unison, moving forward slowly, as though gauging who you are and what you will do.

your move. what will you do?
Old 01-10-2006, 04:29 AM   #1042
Wise Child

First things first, reach for my emergency flask and swig copiously. Pray like fuck that they don't have the saw-like teeth or the upper body strength to break glass. Make a wild attempt at hotwiring the car - I don't know how but if it's do-or-die I'd damn well have a bash. And try to jot down in the notepad on my dashboard what they look like, 'cause I could be credited with the discovery of a new species. If they don't gut me horribly, that is.

Okay, so you wake up one morning and instead of being in your own bed where you went to sleep, you find yourself in some weird alternate reality where these crazy-ass monster thingys (they of the long glistening teeth) rule the world. What's your course of action - take your chances, approach one and ask for help? Stay the hell away from them, go on the run and live as an outcast? Or something else?...

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 01-10-2006, 05:02 AM   #1043
Sanctus Dei

I'd go on a bullet flinging spree.

Okay, your in an alleyway with only two exits at one end is a crazed axe wielding maniac with an obvious taste for your blood. At the other is a pack of rabid wild dogs teeth bare also with an obvious taste for your blood... both are headed your direction you are unarmed.. naked... and there is no higher ground, what do you do?
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 01-10-2006, 05:48 AM   #1044
edible_eye

run toward the dogs, kick at them and then run back toward the axe maniac in the hopes that the dogs will charge and perhaps - just perhaps - there'll be an all out brawl. even if i buy the farm, i want others going down in a bloody melee right beside me.

you take a beautiful woman / man out for drinks and she / he says she / he wants to have sex with you. you both head back to your place and he / she begs for oral sex. you oblige and after some heavy petting, he / she snaps off the light while you both disrobe in the dark. you engage in 69 and continually need to spit small pieces of something out of your mouth, never mind the fact his / her genitals have a bizarre taste you don't really like.

after spitting a small piece of something out of your mouth for the tenth time, you get up to turn on the light, despite her / his protest. to your horror, you see his / her genitals squirming with maggots. large pus-filled holes decorate what should be a delightful display of sex.

what do you do?
Old 01-10-2006, 05:57 AM   #1045
Blushing Heliophobe

Throw up, proceed directly to to a hospital, and stop having sex with the lights off.

Why does Edible ask questions that only a someone with the constitution of an Army Ranger would possibly be able to react to without vomiting/defecating/urinating upon oneself? ^_^
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 06:26 AM   #1046
edible_eye

because that's life.

if you woke one morning, lying on your back to find your wrists and ankles firmly bound with leather restraints while a man with white face paint and a clown nose clapped his hands to rejoice in the fact you were awake, moments before he began to pull various surgical steel instruments from a black, leather bag - what would you do?
Old 01-10-2006, 09:14 AM   #1047
Wise Child

You're tough, e_e. So many of your questions involve some form of restraint, making the question of what you would - or could - do, so much harder! Still and all, I'll attempt to rise to the challenge. First of all, in the world of which you are the storyteller/God, I'd start carrying a cannily-concealed blade in my pocket. Then I'd saw my way to freedom. I have, what? - three seconds till the clown pulls out whatever's in the bag? Hmm. Rewind. I'd spend three hours sharpening that bitch before bed every night. THEN I'd speedily saw my way to freedom the next morning, stopping to cut the clown's face (who's laughing now, asshole? WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!) before vaulting out of the window and toddling off into a glorious sunset.

Would you rather be burned alive or drowned?

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 01-10-2006, 11:39 AM   #1048
Moonie

drowned, even though its my worst fear. I wouldnt want to be burned because it hurts worse than the drowning does. For the drowning, to make it easier on yourself, exhale all the water in your lungs and inhale the water, you lose consciousnes quicker.

wow i thought that out.....

would you rather die via the Saudia Arabian technique, 'death of a thousands cuts', they drag you out into the desert, tie your arms and legs into the ground and give you 1,000 paper-like cuts and you bleed to death because out in the desert, wounds dont heal- OR would you rather die via the Japanese samurai death of seppoku, stabbing oneself with ones sword through the stomach and then have someone behead you as a mercy killing.
Moonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:47 AM   #1049
Sanctus Dei

Seppoku baby!!! And I have enough swords to help me get the job done...

Spend your life safe and controlled in a mediocure job, or venture out on your own and take a crash and burn risk

Old 01-10-2006, 07:58 PM   #1050
ezra

when I was younger my answer was venture out on my own.
I crashed and burned, but i pulled my shit together and
now that I have kids my prioritys are different and Ihave to
go with safe,controlled,not so meadiocure job.
really damm borring, yes.

when did you first know you were ,or decided to be ''Goth"?
ezra is offline   Reply With Quote