Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 05-18-2008, 01:07 AM   #1
Luthien Sorrow

For Beter or for worse

Has there ever been someone in your life who has made such a significant difference to what you believe in or who has changed your life in some way for better or worse?I know in my life there has or is.This person is so important to me and they don' even know how much they mean to me.I don't think they'll ever know but I've never ever met another peson in my life such as them.I will always hold them dear to my heart and even if they don't belong to me I can't see myself living without them.
Luthien Sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
DeathToLems

Who exactly are you talking about?

For Worse My Ex. The worst 5 years of my life. I came close to killing myself because I thought I had no way out of that relationship. At the time I was living in Greece, so just walking out the door wasnt really an option. I had no idea of how to get to the airport even if i could.
For Good I learned from this bad experience to never get in such a fucked up situation again.
And during the time that I was in this relationship I learned of bands and the music that I love so much today. If I had never been with him I wouldn't know about a lot of things that interest me now. But I think I know about these things because I had nothing better to do but watch TV and play games.
DeathToLems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:37 AM   #3
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthien Sorrow
Has there ever been someone in your life who has made such a significant difference to what you believe in or who has changed your life in some way for better or worse?I know in my life there has or is.This person is so important to me and they don' even know how much they mean to me.I don't think they'll ever know but I've never ever met another peson in my life such as them.I will always hold them dear to my heart and even if they don't belong to me I can't see myself living without them.

Well, you're going to be one dead fucker then.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:55 PM   #4
Magila

It was the pip-boy from an old PC game called Fallout, no kidding. he wrecked my life all over when it comes to taste.
Magila is offline   Reply With Quote