Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:53 PM   #1
DefinedRapture

Whats your wallet?

I went wallet shopping today, i'm a female. I hate female wallets, so I went stright to the male-section and picked a wallet. Its a Nintendo, which on the other side has an old style controller, which I thought was so awesome.

Now I'm curious.. Whats your wallet of? Plain, themed, more than one, come on?

Also, whats inside? Whats the most random thing in there?
DefinedRapture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 02:14 PM   #2
XxZanexX

I have a million wallets but I only use one. Yes,I like Disturbed, so sue me. lol

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8...dwalletym3.jpg

I don't really keep a lot of random things around. I do always have in it a Korean won, the equivalent of about 10 cents. My sister just got back from two years in Korea with the Air Force and brought me all sorts of neat things.

The wallet contains the won, a 2 dollar bill, my UT Driver's License (Now void due to a hole punched in it,) my AZ driver's license, my credit card, my debit card, a discount card for Torrid, my ID from my old university, an EB Games gift card, a Border's gift card, and that's about it.
XxZanexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 02:32 PM   #3
NachtSorcier

Mine's just plain brown leather. There's no cash inside, but there are:

- Some receipts
- An expired driver's permit
- Pictures of people I used to know
- Small copy of my GED
- Debit card
- Library card
- Voter's Registration card
- Social Security card
- Spencer's Access Pass (a point rewards card)

Nothing random, that's all.

Visit my online store: http://www.websofsilver.com
NachtSorcier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 02:45 PM   #4
DefinedRapture

[quote=XxZanexX] I have a million wallets but I only use one. Yes,I like Disturbed, so sue me. lol

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8...dwalletym3.jpg
QUOTE]

@_@; it isnt working for me and i'm not that determained to figure out how to fix it, but you get the idea, mks?

I like it. I didn’t think i would when i clicked it, I usually see the blue-over done ones, which always make me stray away from their merchandise, but that ones awesome.

I have 8 dollars, 5 tickets from the Third Pirates of the C.. movie, 2 from Harry Potter; 2 prom pictures of my ex and I, ex’s student drivers sticker he didn’t want; cards: drivers license; Nintendo card; Jostens, Library, “Kaleideskopic Romance gothic designs”; AAA card; insurance info.

Nothing too random, but some memories and needed info.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:46 PM   #5
XxZanexX

SHIT! LMAO, when I opened the wallet to see what was in it to post in this thread I broke one of the snaps so now I need to go wallet shopping too.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #6
Depravity

I've got a plain old leather wallet, my first name on one side and my initials on the other. Had it for years and years.
Depravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 02:51 PM   #7
DefinedRapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZanexX
SHIT! LMAO, when I opened the wallet to see what was in it to post in this thread I broke one of the snaps so now I need to go wallet shopping too.
Oh gosh, i'm sorry! I feel as if its my fault. Tehe.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:58 PM   #8
XxZanexX

Hey, silver lining and all that, now I have an excuse to go to that shop downtown that sells all the cybergoth gear. "Hi, do you have wallets? Yeah, you go check on that, I'm going to drool all over your shoe selection for a while."
Old 09-26-2007, 03:04 PM   #9
DefinedRapture

Okay awesome, now I dont feel like a caused something bad. Yes.~
Old 09-26-2007, 03:45 PM   #10
Beneath the Shadows

Just a black leather wallet with skulls on it.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:13 PM   #11
prophecyofdoom

Black leather, metal winged skull on the front, with wallet chain... Got it last week clearance from Spencer's, only $5.... Only problem is it's a wee bit too small for all my cards, photos, reciepts and things. Perhaps it will break in.

Help us to be the always hopeful
Gardeners of the spirit
Who know that without darkness
Nothing comes to birth
As without light
Nothing flowers
-May Sarton
prophecyofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:20 PM   #12
kwaniesiam

Mine is plain black and says "dork" on the front in white, with a chain because I'm paranoid about pickpockets (I don't live in the nicest of areas). Got it years ago at a flea market for $3 and it's help up fairly well since. I keep random junk it in like pictures, a few buisness cards, my school I.D. ect.
kwaniesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:59 PM   #13
maggot

Plain black leather. It's nice, but its badly designed. I need a new one.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:17 PM   #14
XxZanexX

So I went down to that boutique downtown. Found mountains of stuff I want but can't afford. Small selection of wallets. I wasn't particularly taken with any of the wallets they had but after browsing the shop for 20 minutes I didn't wanna just leave so I bought a wallet and a bracelet.

The wallet's not bad, it seems solidly made. The only issue I really have is that the middle area has a clear window pocket like you'd put your ID in but it's heart-shaped like for a picture of your significant other. So now I feel silly I have nothing to put there. lol

Click me to see the coolness . . . and my stubby little fingers.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:34 PM   #15
DefinedRapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZanexX
The wallet's not bad, it seems solidly made. The only issue I really have is that the middle area has a clear window pocket like you'd put your ID in but it's heart-shaped like for a picture of your significant other. So now I feel silly I have nothing to put there. lol

Click me to see the coolness . . . and my stubby little fingers.
Id rip it out. Take a knife to it, and just pop off that lil section. Expecially cause my relationship ended 2 days ago. x3.. Anyways, it looks pretty cool. If i had it, id probably draw on it.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:59 PM   #16
XxZanexX

I was actually thinking of doing something with it. Like, I'm not good with a needle/thread and I'm just a general failure at modding and DIY jobs. But I may make a little project out of it. I really hate not having a normal transparent panel for my ID since everyone in my new town asks to see it when you use your debit card. So I need to find some of that, some fabric, and some strong thread and I may just sew a new one on in place of the heart panel.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:44 PM   #17
demonic

Location: Wisconsin, United States, North America, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Time
Mine is just a plain leather wallet. Not much inside: $15.08; a check for 24 dollars; four soda can tabs; a library card; gift cards for Borders, Marcus Movies, and a Coffee shop; student ID; and several business cards.
demonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:03 AM   #18
Cicero

An extremely old and worn black leather one with embossed skulls with wings on each side. It's really badly designed and my coins fall out of it all the time, but it otherwise performs its function.

Inside I've got a few notes of American dollars that I was given for my birthday, a lot of Australian cash, about a thousand ID cards - diving permit, learners permit, medicare, concession, etc - and a bunch of random business cards, plus one of those dicount thingies for Madame Gothic Glamour (my hairdresser >_>).

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:06 AM   #19
ShadowCrow

I have a leather wallet that I got for christmas from my parents after they found out I carried all my cards and cash around in just my back pocket for a while some years back.

What's inside then?
Some cash (swedish kronor), my Securityguard-ID, driverslicence, work ID, 2 VISA cards, a public transportations-card, 3 random white accesscards that gets programmed for what I need them for, healthcare-ID, a military-patch, a condom and two thing pieces of metal wire usable as tools when working with computers and / or as lockpicks.

Voilá, wallet alá ShadowCrow.
ShadowCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 05:24 AM   #20
Anarasha

Leather Wallet as well :P Very shiny and old-fashioned. Absolutely nothing of value in it -.-
I used all my money on candy for our last film-night :P also, ofcourse, the DVDs :P
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 06:26 AM   #21
chelseagirl

I have TONS of wallets, and change them frequently (as I do with purses). I mainly use wallets that have lots of credit card slots, because I have sooo many damn "club cards". I have a Dolce & Gabbana one that I LOVE, it's from their "buckle up bondage" line and has silver buckles on it. Let's see, what's in my wallet:

Driver's license
Insurance card
picture of my family
picture of my dogs
ATM card
1 visa card
Etrac card for subway
The following "club cards": CVS, Giant, Safeway, Costco, Sam's Club, Sephora, Sally's Beauty. lol, I hate carrying those!
Old 09-27-2007, 08:32 AM   #22
TopHaggardDoll

My wallet is a like...a leather pouch with a drawstring and it has little toadstools burnt into the leather. They've been painted too. It's very cute....unfortunately...can't put any cards in there XD!
Old 09-27-2007, 08:59 AM   #23
Necropolis

It is my boyfriend's old raggedy-ass leather wallet. I hate the female wallets as well; they're always so lame looking.
Necropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:48 PM   #24
Zenit

A red, old fashioned one that everybody think I stole from my grannie. It's a portemone? Don't know what the term is in english...

What's inside? Drumroll please...

1 Norwegian krone
3 reciepts
2 condoms
4 librarycards
my visa
a rat bone for luck

...I need more money to go in there...

"Nutrizone can kiss my pale, decayed ass"
-Draconysius
Zenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:51 PM   #25