Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-23-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
I Don't Need Eyes

Angry Heart Broken

Emotions = SHIT!! what do you do when the only person you have ever loved, would rather be with someone else? when all she did was flirt and yell my name? I finally tell her how I feel she just tells me I'm sweet... She would rather be with an asshole she dosen't know fully, we were friends for years. I love her with my black heart. She is cool and beautiful. I told her to protect that asshole she's with. She said if I kick his ass, she would never talk to me again... I hate that corpse so much!!!!
I Don't Need Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Godslayer Jillian

Maybe she doesn't like you because you use words like "black heart"
Or maybe you're just fat.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:51 PM   #3
Duane

It could always be both.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
Jonathan

Sorry you're feeling let down, dude. Been there quite a few times. I just found out that my ex is now engaged, and was seriously considering putting up a thread of my own.

But anyway, what do you do? You deal with it. I guess you can be all dramatic and stuff, but it won't help you out. Venting can be good for you, but most of the time it just makes you look kind of lame. Extreme reactions are unbecoming, and threatening the guy she's decided to be with is tacky.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #5
I Don't Need Eyes

Shes goth too she always talked about eating my flesh. all her friends asked me if I liked her.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #6
Jonathan

Is the guy she chose over you a goth?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #7
viscus

Eating flesh doesn't make you goth.

Sorry for your loss, though,

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:59 PM   #8
I Don't Need Eyes

she chose another goth dude over me.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:07 PM   #9
Jonathan

I was going to suggest something about maybe having a goth tournament where you see which one of you can be the gothiest to win the girl over, but I just don't have it in me right now. For what it is worth, I'm almost certain you'd come in somewhere near the top between you and that other guy.

I'm guessing this is somewhere between middle and high school? Study well, my friend, because you're likely to see a lot of this later on.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #10
I Don't Need Eyes

vampires are dumb!!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #11
Tam Li Hua

Had you dated or been involved before? Or was this the first time you'd ever approached her about the subject?

Also, what age group are we talking here?

It always sucks when the person you really like doesn't like you back, but if you really care about that person, then you just have to wish them the best with their decisions, and let them go their own way. It hurts like hell, but it would be selfish to "claim" her or anything just because you've known her for several years. =/
Old 03-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #12
I Don't Need Eyes

I know I have no chance he gave her a fag oh I've been used story. she said she luvs him. He makes my blood boil.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #13
Tam Li Hua

How old are you and the others involved, out of curiosity? And were the two of you together before?
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #14
I Don't Need Eyes

I know that s.o.b is no good. I'm 19 they are 18.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:33 AM   #15
Apathy's_Child

I think the age gap is the problem. 18 yr olds don't tend to spend much time reflecting on their black hearts - they're too busy having sex. Find someone a year older who's realized that life is pain and will eat your soul just the way you like it.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:38 AM   #16
Tam Li Hua

I have a feeling that this is a case of an unresolved crush rather than a bad break-up.

Trust me, there are other Goth girls out in the big, black ocean. Try to be happy for your friend, and don't be too clingy.

Also, I don't think a year's difference in age would really make all that much of a difference. =P
Old 03-24-2009, 03:03 PM   #17
I Don't Need Eyes

we are 10 months apart not a year
Old 03-25-2009, 02:24 PM   #18
Opteron_Man

Sorry to hear about that. I know how you feel. Time will pass and it will hurt less and less. I promise you. But the show must go on. I won't promise that it will be like before, one day maybe 10 years down the road, you might smell a smell, or hear a partiqular song or see something while your walking down the street and you will remember her and frown and be a bit gloomy. But you will be okay, trust me mate.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:34 PM   #19
JCC

I spent quite a while trying to find something that you've said that I can make a witty and abrasive retort to for the amusement of others, but picking just one thing that you've said is like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles that's been contained within a cage fashioned from melded needles.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #20
Pyre

Why have we suddenly become one hit wonders for people who just need to whine about their depressed "oh so goffick" lives? I don't understand, Gnet. My black heart bleeds with a thousands razors and crucifixes and my eyes spill bats over this tragedy.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:47 PM   #21
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
Why have we suddenly become one hit wonders for people who just need to whine about their depressed "oh so goffick" lives?
His life has good reason to be depressed, if I was the process that facilitated this stupidity, I'd be upset too.

(Get it? I'm implying that his life is a separate, conscious entity, because you said "depressed" lives, rather than "depressING". It's this whole new postmodern forum comedy shtick I'm trying out, I think it's pretty impressive so far but comments and criticisms are welcome.)
Old 03-25-2009, 04:20 PM   #22
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
I spent quite a while trying to find something that you've said that I can make a witty and abrasive retort to for the amusement of others, but picking just one thing that you've said is like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles that's been contained within a cage fashioned from melded needles.
That was sort of funny, hah.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:18 PM   #23
Mr E Nigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
His life has good reason to be depressed, if I was the process that facilitated this stupidity, I'd be upset too.

(Get it? I'm implying that his life is a separate, conscious entity, because you said "depressed" lives, rather than "depressING". It's this whole new postmodern forum comedy shtick I'm trying out, I think it's pretty impressive so far but comments and criticisms are welcome.)
Like I said in an altogether different thread, you sir, are on a roll.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:40 AM   #24
Quoth The Human.

there's no such thing as love. I got rid of emotions long ago, every now and then they try and get back in but It's not that hard to squelsh them out again.

you'll be fine, live life for what it is, a lump of shit, have some fun screwing with the infestation of humans on this planet.
Quoth The Human. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:09 AM   #25
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth The Human. View Post
there's no such thing as love. I got rid of emotions long ago, every now and then they try and get back in but It's not that hard to squelsh them out again.

you'll be fine, live life for what it is, a lump of shit, have some fun screwing with the infestation of humans on this planet.
The future of philosophy, right here on gothic.net