Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 01-07-2007, 03:08 AM   #101
Clockwork

Fire is a big fear of mine. I sort of like it in theory, but I'm always uneasy if there's a big fire lit in the fireplace. I also have a dreadful fear of mold and fungi. It just seems so filthy and... unusual. So much unlike other life. My skin crawls if I have to look at it. Also disfigurement or decapitation - if I was in an accident, I'd rather die than live horribly scarred and unable to function.

Then there's smaller things too. Spiders or other bugs can startle me if I suddenly just realize there's one on me, and I get a bit dizzy when I'm up high. I used to be afraid of tornadoes, but I'm more fascinated by them now. I'd still probably freak out if I was on a highway in the middle of nowhere and one touched down nearby. I'd always have nightmares about them as a kid. Oh, and public speaking. I'm not terribly afraid of that, but I have a hard time keeping myself from shaking...

Guess I'm just a big bag of shivers. 'Least I'm not afraid of pickles though o_O (that was hilarious, but I feel bad for laughing ><)
Old 01-11-2007, 03:50 AM   #102
Tirananniel

I'm deathly afraid of things that live in caves. You know, the things that don't seem to have evolved correctly. Like, I'm completely terrifyed of Gollum from Lord of the Rings, he's just so pale...and he looks sorta like a human...but all fucked up. Oh, and the monster things from The Desent(If anyone's seen that movie you should know what I'm talking about. The one where the women go caving.), those are even worse than Gollum. They look like they've been melted, and they move all weird, and god, I don't know. I just HATE them.

I'm afriad of the kids from the Grudge, and anything(dead/undead human, whatever you wanna call them). They're so creepy, and they're like Spiderman, and the nice they make...the odd croaking noise, and the cat noises.

I'm afraid of suspended hights. I'm purfectly okay with being in really, really, really big buildings. I hate being on sprial stairs, the stairs waiting for waterslides, fire escapes in apartments, balconeys. I've done this >>> http://www.extremeworld.com/attracti...y/default.aspx
and that wasn't that bad, but that's one of the few times a susbended high hasn't made me go mental.

I'm also afriad of hamsters. I've been afriad of them sence I was like...four or five. You see, this one time when I was at my aunts house, I was playing upstairs, and I poked my thum into my cousins hamsters cage, and the hamster came over to me, and bit off the entire tip of my thum...it was horrid. So ever sence I've been terrifyed of them. It's awful, I was at a friends house once, she has a hamster, and my best friend Daniel, who was with us, kocked the tube thingy off of the cage(the hamster could've gotten out) and I started screaming and I ran out of the room, locked myself in the bathroom, and was crying hystaricly for fifteen or twenty minutes, and I wouldn't come out until, Daniel forsed the lock open, came in the bathroom, and even then he had to be all comforting and everything for like another half hour, and convice me that the cage was back together.

I'm pathetic. I know.
Tirananniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:09 AM   #103
Tirananniel

Okay, I just tryed to find a picture of the monster thingys from the descent...and I found a picture of one...and now I really wish I wouldn't have...I just remembered how much I HATE THOSE THINGS. You know what, if anyone's really interested in seeing what they look like then google image "The Descent 2005" it should be the second or third picture.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:31 AM   #104
Tirananniel

See it's creepy fricken Gollum .

I also hate the crypt keeper...my dad used to make me watch tales from the crypt. Damn him.

I don't like looking in the mirror at night either. I think than some demonic figure is going to pop up behind me.

Also afraid of flushing the toilet at night. I don't know why, but I am.

I'm afraid of becoming obese.

Last edited by Tirananniel; 01-11-2007 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Fixin' somethin'
Old 01-11-2007, 06:54 AM   #105
PersephoneX

Y'know those wildlife programs of water thingies spawning? Like the coral of whatever that shoots the spores into the water. that freaks me out! that, and those frogs in the amazon that have babies that come out of the skin on their backs...i either want to puke or freak out when i see them.
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:13 AM   #106
IsThatLatin

The thought of serious, suffocating debt makes me very, very queasy.
IsThatLatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:34 PM   #107
Tirananniel

There , I stoped being a whimp and found a picture of those damned cave monster tingys. God how I hate them.

Oh, look another one !

And someone killing another one !!

I screamed at this part of the movie...the monster thingy just came out of no where. My mum laughed at me.

Okay, I'm all done.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:49 PM   #108
Pyre

Lotus Pods.

Lotus pods.
Lotus pods terrify the hell out of me.
Lotus Pods on girl
I have another one, but I don't know if I am allowed to post it. It's of a breast with lotus pods. . .

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:53 PM   #109
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirananniel
There , I stoped being a whimp and found a picture of those damned cave monster tingys. God how I hate them.

Oh, look another one !

And someone killing another one !!

I screamed at this part of the movie...the monster thingy just came out of no where. My mum laughed at me.

Okay, I'm all done.
http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs13/f/200...ilipcurach.jpg
I found this on DA just now while logging on. How does it make you feel? It awfully resembles one of your cave monsters :x

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:54 PM   #110
Tirananniel

Holy shit.

O_O

What the hell is that?

I think I just aqurried a new fear. Thanks. Thanks alot.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:21 PM   #111
Tirananniel

Oh, the post above was refering to the lotus pod things.

Those things arn't as bad. They kinda look like mutated still-borns. Meh. What are they?
Old 01-11-2007, 10:22 PM   #112
Tirananniel

They look a bit like ginger roots also.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:08 PM   #113
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre
Lotus pods.
Lotus Pods on girl
I have another one, but I don't know if I am allowed to post it. It's of a breast with lotus pods. . .
That is disgusting. Someone mentioned hating holes, at least on people? I share those sentiments. I feel sick now...

*Wikis to find out WTH lotus pods are*
Old 01-12-2007, 02:36 AM   #114
Tirananniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre
Lotus pods.
Lotus Pods on girl
Where the hell did you find that picture? God...that's just SO fricken disturbing...GAH, I now have that picture stuck in my mind.