Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-23-2007, 09:32 PM   #76
Teraya

burninating the peasants

- We should burn these gothic freaks at the stake like we did those evil witches before them !!

= Maybe round up anyone who isn't Christian while we're at it, and burn 'em all ?!

- Brilliant !

= Brilliant !
Teraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:45 PM   #77
Midnight_Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeartedDemoness
Actually, it's called My Super Sweet Sixteen. Here's my favorite quote from the show:

"My party cost more than my parents' wedding, but I deserve it."
--Jazmin

Basically, Jazmin's parents are rich and are throwing her a party. Which, obviously, she deserves, having the AMAZING talent of aging.
I watch that show to laugh at the stupidity of the parents who allowed their children to behave like brats and get away with it.
Midnight_Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:34 PM   #78
Tron2ksa

WOW this brings back memories i actually saw this alast year
and get this my friend said that her cuzin wrote it and posted it in they're familys cathlic church i don't know if that true or not but me and my friends sat down and made fun of this list for a good 2 hours lol
lets see how many did i get.......26 well shoot the church is going to put me in a round padded room and tell me to look for the penny in the corner

this list is complete and utter BS i mean my fecking brother is the spitting image of a frat boy and he has atleast 10 of them
here are the ones that apply to me with a little comentary
Frequently wears black clothing.
(hey if i'm going to pay $50 for a pair of bondage pants i'm going to feckin wear them)

Wears band and/or rock t-shirts
(hey if john davis touched on of your korn shirts would you wear it 2 days a month and never wash it ...... i think so)

Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish
(so i have a problem with nail bitting and nail polish tasts bad, for the love of the goddess shoot my ass)

Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams,pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.
(umm the church needs to learn the law the first amandment gives every citezen the freedom of religion)

Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. (2 piercings 1 tatoo)

Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
(mudvayne BONK manson hootie and the blowfish lol and lots of other shit)

Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically
(umm most goths i know try to be friends with every one i know i do)

Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.(fook that sheet, i need to meditate)

Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.(so i like to read what of it?)

Complains of boredom ( i'm sorry Ohio is fecking boring)

Sleeps too excessively or too little ( yeah umm mono makes you realize sleeping is good stuff)

Is excessively awake during the night.( i'm sorry but what teenager doesn't do this?)

Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light( light sucks i personally have 5 blankets over me bedroom window)

Demands an unusual amount of privacy.(doesn't every teenager)

Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.
(control much)

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood.( now that i think about it a really do ^_^ lol blood is so good ^_^)

-umm does prim rib count as goth food i mean theres lots of blood in it^^ yummy

Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources(WTF?? how els am i going to watch the ufc,teen titans , billy and mandy, Naruto , and baki the grapler
i mean for the love of mike how the hell would i live without CSI )

Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
(ROLE PLAYER AND FIRST PERSON SHOOTER EXPERT WOOT.....MMORPGs anyone?)

Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
(look out US government they're after you)

Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
(mosh anyone?)

Expresses an interest in sex
(so fun)

Masturbates
(guilty as charged)

Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".[ fave t-shirt says "think its not illegal yet"( if that counts)

Claims to be a goth-(ummm wow that should be number 1 i think lol )

they should add Typs in L33t bcause like most of the things on this list people from every walk of life do this

sooooo any ways this is my first post here i got a bulitin on Myspace( www.myspace.com/thatjoshkid ) pointing this out so i joined the site

but yeah
i think every one should turn goth because lets face it most of use are
1 good students
2 stay out of troble in school (except clothing
3 quiet meaning less talking during tests .....that bugs the shit out of me
4 some of us avoid drugs( me and damn proud of it)
5 respect people and they're diffrences
6 make friends with anyone

sooooo yeah everyone would be alot better off

on that note nice to meet you all and have fun^_^ ooopps i mean HAIL SATAN or atleast thats what the church would expect me to say
Tron2ksa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:36 AM   #79
GoGoGadgetBooty

Location: I am currently located in North Carolina, but I hope to move further south for or after college.
Who on earth wears stickers that say "Woe is me?"
GoGoGadgetBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:18 PM   #80
Engulfed_in_darkness

Because of the idiot who typed that rant against the gothic subculture, he has just put MORE shame on christianity than it already has on its back.
Engulfed_in_darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:43 PM   #81
killer_asian_Dax

29 out of 39. Looks like I'm going to hell. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! ^_^

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:59 PM   #82
Cyberbat

.......36. Is this where we start the "I'm so goth..."?
Cyberbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:16 PM   #83
BlackButterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGadgetBooty
Who on earth wears stickers that say "Woe is me?"
I was wondering that same thing (although I'm tempted to make one just to be a smartass).

::digging for the old button-maker::

Oh, while I'm responding to your comment, I must tell you that I laugh uncontrollably every time I see your username (mental images--I was an Inspector Gadget fan as a kid).
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:02 AM   #84
Mir

A 'woe is you' button would be cool.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:01 AM   #85
killer_asian_Dax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
A 'woe is you' button would be cool.

I'd wear that!

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:27 AM   #86
LaKeesha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeartedDemoness
Actually, it's called My Super Sweet Sixteen. Here's my favorite quote from the show:

"My party cost more than my parents' wedding, but I deserve it."
--Jazmin

Basically, Jazmin's parents are rich and are throwing her a party. Which, obviously, she deserves, having the AMAZING talent of aging.

Ay! Dios mio!

That is just... looney-tunes.

I am sorry, but it is of my harebrained opinion that spoiled little kids make irresponsible adults who do not appreciate nor even care about anyone except themselves. Sad.
LaKeesha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:40 PM   #87
A Gothic Knight

Wow

Is this for real, wow. I think that society in a whole has become brain washed by the corruptors who have nothing better to do but pick apart someone else's culture, and that is what Goth is to me, a culture. It does not represent worshipping the devil, it does not involve itself in crime, (quite the opposite), it does not represent hate. Because I wear black, maybe associate my time among friends of the goth culture, does not mean I am a follower of the satanic order. I happen to be devout Catholic. I would love to meet these people who love to thrash other people's cultures and choice of religion and give them a lecture in how this the very thing thier lord preaches against. Point Said!!!!!!!!!!
"I am the Gothic Knight, send these heathens to my sword."
A Gothic Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 04:25 PM   #88
MotherofMercies

Lol I've seen this so many times. I still shake my head, I just wonder if it was a pissed off goth that wrote it.
MotherofMercies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 05:59 AM   #89
asta_tintora

Location: To the south of one thing, to the east of that one, and slightly to the right.
Ye hehe... I know this is beating a dead horse, but a quote from the site made me laugh.

"Many GOTHS also practice WITCHCRAFT ("WICCA"), a pseudo-religion that involves pentagrams, violent and often homosexual or sadomasochistic initiation rituals, animal sacrifice, and hugging."

I KNEW something was wrong with hugging. :P
asta_tintora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 06:13 AM   #90
asta_tintora

Location: To the south of one thing, to the east of that one, and slightly to the right.
Oh and for further clarification, you can pop down onto the link at the bottom of the site and it takes you to some e-mails about the man's satire. Good stuff, I am full of quiet amusement.
asta_tintora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:16 AM   #91
CptSternn

It amazes me when 'Christians' blast things like paganism. They inadvertently blast all other religions simultaneously.

When you say one religion is bad because they don't follow the same tenets as your religion, your saying ALL religions are bad because they also have differences that conflict with your beliefs.

To blast someone or their way of life merely because their beliefs are different from yours is discriminatory, and makes you a bigot.

I also wonder about self proclaimed Christians who try and 'convert' people by using hate rhetoric and threat of eternal damnation as a motivator. I mean, isn't Christianity based on love and understanding as the main tenets there? So how is it these people have gotten it so wrong they feel the only way to get people to follow them is to threaten or force them with bigoted, racial statements followed by verbal lambastings about their personal beliefs?

Is that the true message one wants to convey about ones religion?
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:58 PM   #92
mooncradle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linen
Sure, that turns kids into vampires as much as Lucky Charms makes kids worship Leprechauns.
And I thought my Leprechaun worship was normal!

Wouldn't lucky charms be satanic? Leprechauns = Magical. Magical (other than mircles of course) = Satanic.

Also Leprechauns = Irish, Irish = Guiness, Guiness = Satanic.

Dare I mention the e-numbers?
mooncradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:19 PM   #93
Aaroneet

Maybe the Church should spend more worrying about their own priests and less about these "troubled teens". Paranoia gets you nowhere in the end.
Aaroneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:15 PM   #94
biohazard

I wonder what the gothic culture has to do with satanism. Some people are getting very extreme, most teenagers do the above things. I do about 70% (or more) of the above things, and I do not consider a goth yet. I even did a lot of the above things before I even knew what the gothic culture was. My mom got an email recently,saying things similiar to those (I think) because she told us how she was worried about us and all of that. But she is worrying too much. There is nothing wrong with the gothic culture, and I would never worship satan.
biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:43 PM   #95
james"bloody tears"

I aint laughed like that in a long while

love me or hate me i wont change

the eyes are the windows to the soul, are you afraid of what you see?
james"bloody tears" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:20 PM   #96
Lady_Lacrimosa_Umbrae

I truly don't know if I should feel sad, harassed, or just pity the person who wrote this for his stupidity. If these are the ideas that the Church is publicly saying about Goths, I don't know how Christian Goths can cope (I must say I admire them some way).

My favourite bit is the one about the cereals... Just imagine... what a tragedy would it be... the child would get in the morning... he will put on dark clothes... he will go to the kitchen, and take a pair of scissors... and then... Open the box of Count Chocula!!! Don't you realise the HORROR?? Don't you realise that all evil and mischief in the world is contained within that particular version of the Pandora Box? Don't you see that from the very moment that this child set his eyes upon that smiling cartoon in the box, his soul is condenmed to a eternity in Hell? Please, pray for the poor souls who succumbed to the power of Count Chocula. Stop that blood-thirsty, brain-washing, evil-doing Count Chocula cult!

Ok, I got carried away. That bit was just too fun to resist LOL
Lady_Lacrimosa_Umbrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:03 PM   #97
Arc_Avalo

It's easy to point the finger, make the martyr, crucify another...
What's hard is admitting your own imperfection.
Arc_Avalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:52 AM   #98
Lady_Lacrimosa_Umbrae

By the way, I don't have that "Woe is Me" button; but I have one that says "Normal people scare me", does that count?
Lady_Lacrimosa_Umbrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:26 AM   #99
Lapin

(looks at self)

Dropkick Murphys t-shirt
Nail polish
Eyebrow piercing, ears done, belly-button, tattoo...
Ankh ring
Just sighed and claimed boredom
Is alone
Door is shut
Was out all night with friends
Watched some cartoons this morning
On the Internet
Danced in the shower to Flogging Molly and Nelly Furtado
Hasn't been in a church in years

Let's see, that's one, two, three, . . .twelve.

Hmm.....I learned something new about myself today.

I had Captain Crunch cereal this morning though.
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:43 AM   #100
thosewhomourn

Besides the fact that this list covers most teens in the Western world I also think it makes Chritians look bad. Personally I believe, and so do many Christians, that there are unseen spiritual forces in this world. So, I can kind of understand that they want their children protected, but that message is way too extreme. In my opinion, it basically has the opposite effect. I'd rather be protected from people trying to judge and strip me of my individuality to then make me into some cookie cut out Christian. I don't like that they can't see that.

I love the same Jesus Christ that they profess to love. If I was concerned that someone I loved was unaware of the forces around them and being influenced by them, I'd first show that person that I love and respect them. I'd explain my past expierences and concerns without trying to force them to change and I'd ask if I could pray for them from time to time. I trust that God is more powerful than they are giving Him credit for; He doesn't need me to freak out about spiritual forces and force conformity onto anyone in black. (Don't many pastors and priests wear black anyway?) I'm getting the sense that anyone believing that email are choosing to fear, and though I understand what prompts their fear, I'd rather choose to show faith and trust in Jesus.

I didn't mean to preach. This whole thing just bothered me.
thosewhomourn is offline   Reply With Quote