Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 09:38 AM   #1
Jakadi

True love trying to be ended.

I need your opinions,Yes this is a long story.
I fell in love with my current fiance 3 years ago.He made me beleive he loved me back.Then one day he was just gone.He moved in with this bitch and lived with her for 2 YEARS!They were ingaged and everything.Meanwhile,Im at home trying to hang myself and all that stupid shit,and when I turned to him all he would say is,"Fuck off you stupid little bitch" or "Go ahead,Kill yourself,end our missory".Well that really fucking hurts when the one person you have ever loved(Yes...first love)says that to you.Well...lalala.She cheated on him now WE are togehter.Our relationship is pretty much perfect,We have only had ONE fight,We are just made for each other.But this little cunt got jeoleouse,She was his best friends women.Her relationship was...really bad.So she told the police about me and him.(Im ALOT younger than him)Thats fucking sad,this is true love,and she is STILL trying to end it.She told children survices,the police ect.And she keeps losing.Me and him have been together for over a year.How should I...KILL THIS BITCH.I meen....take care of this?
Old 09-21-2005, 09:41 AM   #2
Jakadi

Oh..by the way.We didnt do anything to her.The sheriff just showed up at our door one day..
Old 09-21-2005, 09:59 AM   #3
Empty_Purple_Stars

Just how old is he and how MUCH YOUNGER are you?
Old 09-21-2005, 10:01 AM   #4
Solumina

Just as a question how old are the two of you?

Anyways let me give you a bit of advice. If he was an emotionaly abusive jack ass before, which from what you said it really seems like he is, then I'm sorry but I really don't think that he is going to be a stable, supportive, emotionally healthy partner now. I just hope that you didn't just get back together with him the first chance you got, if that's the case then hum I'm sorry but I've seen this countless times and in the end it has never worked out well for the person in you position. I wish you the best but I'm sorry I just can't see working out with someone that hurt you that bad. I do know how much you can still love someone after you gave them your heart and they basicly ripped it to shreads and threw it back in your face, but just because you still love them doesn't mean that you should be with them. Trust me it took the worst time of my life to learn that, and I would do anything save someone from feeling that pain.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 09-21-2005, 10:06 AM   #5
Jakadi

I am 16...he is 21...far enough apart.Yea...he was a BIG asshole and no I didnt just run to him like a puppy.He HAS changed.(Im sure you've heard that before)but this time its true.When he came to me saying "..be with me Im so so sorry."I blacked his eye.I also almost broke his nose the night after that.It took me 2 months to forgive...but I still have not forgot.Apart of me hates him and all that but..I love him more than anyone or thing eles.Just to clear that up.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:13 AM   #6
(-$|N-)

This sounds alot like what happen to my friend Adam. His girlfriend broke up with him and now he is a total mess. Basicly all you need do is put it behind you leave him be and forget him theres always more then one fish you can get in your boat.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:39 AM   #7
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakadi

I am 16...he is 21.

Ok look.

Take this as you wish..

I speak from experience..

I am a mom and I am 33 years old..

I've also done some pretty stupid and creative things in my time.

I've lived in two different countries, and know people all over the world.

That being said, ANY man over THAT AGE, that would date or sleep with a 16 year old, is a sorry piece of shit. Not to be too motherly, but where in the HELL are YOUR PARENTS?

How can they be OK with their precious daughter living with a man??

I know it's hard for you to see, because at the place you are at in your life, it seems now like you couldnt make it without him.

But you're wrong. Please trust me on that.

Not to mention ANY man that would speak to a 16 year old girl like that, and use her for some kind of Toy or Trophy SHOULD be locked up..

Sweetie, there is a reason why what he is doing is against the law..

They didn't just make those laws up for no reason.

What he is doing is Statuatory R A P E !

The reason being, the law has decided that young women under the age of 18 are not experienced yet enough in the world to defend or understand that sexual activity with a man of legal age or older isn't appropriate.

That doesn't mean you aren't mature, or really 'in love' with this guy.

Feeling all of those things does not make it right.

There are plenty of places that will help you if you have no help.

If you don't want to post publicly what your home state is, email me and we can talk. I will help you anyway I can.

My email address is:

You need to talk to someone Sweethart..

If it isn't me than someone, anyone outside of this situation that can offer advice and guidance. And yes Protection, cause you do need to be safe and protected.

16 isn't about dealing with all of these very grown up, messed up problems.

16 is about having fun with your friends, and discovering what kind of woman you are going to be.

The kind of problems and pain you are having to deal with, ARE NOT part of being your age, and you shouldnt be going through this.

I'm sorry you hurt, please email me so we can talk if you want..

Hugs..
Old 09-21-2005, 10:44 AM   #8
goth_xx

just take a dagger to her neck and it might be a mess but atleast she's gone and she wont have to worry about losing a couple million times somemore...i had the same problem only my ex-onandoff-girlfren (yes girlfriend, im bi) did it for me and nothings in my wa now
Old 09-21-2005, 10:48 AM   #9
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by goth_xx
just take a dagger to her neck and it might be a mess but atleast she's gone and she wont have to worry about losing a couple million times somemore...i had the same problem only my ex-onandoff-girlfren (yes girlfriend, im bi) did it for me and nothings in my way now
Let me make something CRYSTAL CLEAR!

DO NOT EVER come into this forum and advise another poster to murder someone.

In case you are wondering, since you have just claimed to have murdered someone or had someone murdered, we DO have your IP ADDRESS and can and will report you to the proper authorities.

Not to mention your remarks will be forwarded to the Admins and your account disabled.

I suggest you think long and hard about what you just said, because it was really out of line, and extremely stupid on your part.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:50 AM   #10
tekajo

My advice is to talk to EPS. Please.

Btw, three years ago? Yeah, he's a piece of shit.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:53 AM   #11
Jakadi

Ok...my mom is just happy that I am still alive...obviously you missed that little part of me trying to hang myself.Me and my mom would be on the street if it wasnt for him...we had a house fire and no one would help us...now mom has a nice flat and me and him have one too.I am more mature than ANYONE my age,and OVER for that matter.What am I suppose to do..go out with some loser that JUST got his pubs,so he can act all lovey dovey and sweet...fuck me,then drop me like a fly?...I dont EVEN fucking think so.I know how guys are Josh's age.There little boys with bigger toys.But I love Josh to death and everyone wants to split us up,but thats fine...everyone LOSES!I win..I got the man of my dreams that loves me.And...you got...either sqaut/your man/women/ect.I started this thread because of that little cunt...yea leave him.HAHAHAHA!Lets say I DID take your fucking advice.I'd be dead in about 3 mother fucking weeks.Yea..Im not strong Im a Libra...we have to rely on other people's support for happiness and there is NO changing that.Wouldnt it be funny if YOU knew me and YOU gave me that advice and I listened to your ass...it would be REAL fucking funny hearing about how my mother found my brains splattered on the basment wall.There's MY fucking opinion.You fucks can go die.Im staying with the one I love.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:54 AM   #12
Jakadi

Hey...goth_xx...YOUR FUCKING AWSOME!
Old 09-21-2005, 11:03 AM   #13
MrMaelstrom

And seen as this thread isn't about jokes, both of you fucking awesome members are getting your IP addresses sent to the proper authorities. I believe EPS was quite clear in what she wrote. If you have any problems, read it again untill it sinks in.

Fucking teenage dumbasses...
Old 09-21-2005, 11:07 AM   #14
tekajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMael
Fucking teenage dumbasses...
Well fucking said.

Jak:
Your level of maturity speaks volumes. Someone offers some kind of help in your situation. An abusive situation. And you call her a "fuck". Yet, another tells you to kill someone and they are "awesome".

i had alot to say, but you aren't even worth the effort.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:07 AM   #15
MrMaelstrom

aND Just try and reply to this fucking thread once more... AND BOTH WILL HAVE THE COPS ON YOUR SORRY TEENAGE ARSES. Then we'll see how long this "relationshit" lasts.

I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE-DARE YOU , MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

People tried to talk sense into you, it didn't work. This shit has happened before and the cops did their job, so just push it, please do, and I'll make sure they do it again.

fuckers....
Old 09-21-2005, 11:09 AM   #16
Jakadi

I'm a moron who thinks that the IP addresses haven't already been sent to the authorities. And I think that noderators can't do shit to what I type.

I warned you not to reply to this, but whinning little shits always want to test their limits, don't they? Well, you're gonna find yours really soon, wearing a badge and knocking at your door.

Byatch!...
Old 09-21-2005, 11:10 AM   #17
MrMaelstrom

Every fucking time that school starts again, we're flooded with downtrodden morons.
They ain't getting any smarter either.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:11 AM   #18
Jakadi

Were do you live...Ireland...Scottland....Ingland....2O million fucking miles away.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:14 AM   #19
tekajo

Damn Mael, i must have been on "leave" from GN everytime this happened... i don't ever recall such an influx as this. It seems out of every 20 new members nearly a third are...well...morons.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:16 AM   #20
MrMaelstrom

Yeah, 20 million miles away, and I already got your IP adress and am deleting your posts as we speak. Idiot.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:16 AM   #21
Jakadi

Maelstrom: Oops, I did it again! God, I love my job.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:16 AM   #22
Solumina

Jakadi, hun you're still a kid. I know you're special and you're really mature for your age but you're still 16 so you don't have as much life experience as the nice people who are giving you advice and trying to help you.

That having been said; NEVER talk to eps like that. She was trying to be nice and help you but no you had to go and be a little bitch. She, unlike you, has had a great deal of experience in the real world not to mention that, also unlike you, she is one of the most intelligent people, not to mention compassionate, people that I have ever had the privilege to know so in the future please show some fucking respect
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 09-21-2005, 11:17 AM   #23
Jakadi

It's true, I can't spell to save my life, but then, I tried to hang myself, so I'm lucky to have a life.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:20 AM   #24
Jakadi

Yes, my boyfriend IS a piece of shit, but I'm way to young and dumb to know it yet...

I mean, it's not like I can even spell piece of shit.

Maelstrom: I can do this for days at a time, so keep going, 'cause making you look like the moron you are is a lot more fun than deleting your posts.

Last edited by MrMaelstrom; 09-21-2005 at 11:28 AM.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:24 AM   #25
tekajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME you dumbass
My advice is to talk to EPS. Please.

Btw, three years ago? Yeah, he's a piece of shit.
yeah i said he was a piece of shit. Did i say fucking leave him?

Lets see, you met him when you were 13 and he was 18. Yeah model of fucking Decency.
Closed Thread