Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 01-10-2009, 02:29 PM   #26
Despanan

You get that controller fixed? I'm on my way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #27
KontanKarite

Fuck yes, I did.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:03 AM   #28
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan
Don't mention it Unimatrix.

All joking aside, I have been giving you a pretty hard time lately, and I do apologize for it. I really don't mean to harass you, it's just that you post so many threads and every single time your opinions are so batshit-insane <---(I honestly don't mean that to be as rude as it sounds, I just can't think of another way to describe how I feel about your politics. Sorry dude.)

As for claiming you're not Anti-U.S.

I really don't know how to respond to that. From what I've seen that seems like Bruce Lee trying to claim he's not into Martial Arts.
I am against various types of government policy, no matter what government perpetrates the action. It just happens the US seems to be on the wrong side of many of the arguments I debate here.

I updated our website with some new press releases and clips from Irish newspapers. Have a look - you will see its not just me, it is a large chunk of Ireland who shares my views (and many other European nations as well). If you ever get a chance to visit Europe, give it a go. You will find one of the first thing you notice is the news takes on a whole new life. It's like living in a bubble and then being exposed to the real world - the American news (which I follow here) is very one sided and biased. When you put it in context with Irish/English/Swedish/Spanish news (you can get tonnes of news from around the world here on our cable/satellite packages) you will see a much different picture arises from what you hear/read/see.

Press Releases:

http://www.claresinnfein.com/forums/...asp?FORUM_ID=1

Articles:

http://www.claresinnfein.com/forums/...asp?FORUM_ID=6
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:49 AM   #29
7734¯7IA3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
I am against various types of government policy, no matter what government perpetrates the action. It just happens the US seems to be on the wrong side of many of the arguments I debate here.

I updated our website with some new press releases and clips from Irish newspapers. Have a look - you will see its not just me, it is a large chunk of Ireland who shares my views (and many other European nations as well). If you ever get a chance to visit Europe, give it a go. You will find one of the first thing you notice is the news takes on a whole new life. It's like living in a bubble and then being exposed to the real world - the American news (which I follow here) is very one sided and biased. When you put it in context with Irish/English/Swedish/Spanish news (you can get tonnes of news from around the world here on our cable/satellite packages) you will see a much different picture arises from what you hear/read/see.

Press Releases:

http://www.claresinnfein.com/forums/...asp?FORUM_ID=1

Articles:

http://www.claresinnfein.com/forums/...asp?FORUM_ID=6

**chuckles**...the links you posted have ALL cptSternn postings with NO/ZERO responses...doesn't anybody respond to your assertions? Does anybody even care??

I doubt the Irish would give a shit about wtf is happening in the world....I think they have enough domestic problems...
7734¯7IA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:53 AM   #30
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
I updated our website with some new press releases and clips from Irish newspapers. Have a look - you will see its not just me, it is a large chunk of Ireland who shares my views (and many other European nations as well).
Ok, so many others in Ireland and the rest of Europe are anti-American as well. You unfairly rag on the Americans. I hate their policies too, but I'm sure there are many other countries that enact similar policies.
Not only that, but even when the topic IS a country other than the U.S., you bring it back to the U.S. It tires. Bash someone else for a change if you want to back up your claim that you hate policies and not countries.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:57 AM   #31
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7734¯7IA3
I doubt the Irish would give a shit about wtf is happening in the world....I think they have enough domestic problems...
Yeah, the Republicans and the Unionists are fighting harder than they ever have been before!!

Oh, wait.

I think maybe you ought to do your research before you make stupid statements about the situation in Ireland.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:14 AM   #32
Despanan

Yeah! We all know what a massive global superpower Ireland is!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote