Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:21 AM   #1
Elizabethann

Hi Im Elizabeth

Im 42 years old, never been married or had kids. I live in Texas. I consider myself a Goth because sometimes I go to The Lizard Lounge here in Texas which is a Gothic bar, yes I like to wear primmarily black but not much of a Gothic look, I mean the black is the only Gothic quality on the outside I have.
Im also Pagan.Im also obsessed with Vampire genre, the movies, right now Im into Vampire Diaries big time and reading the first book, I love it Im addicted, also addicted to Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel.

I also tend to think of myself a PSI Vamp but that has nothing to do with whether your Goth or not.

Im not much into Goth music eitehr so I guess Im a borderline Goth, however Im somewhat big on The Doors on and off. Sometimnes I listen to them sometimes not,even though they were big in the 60s some people consider them to be somewhat Gothioc. Although Goth wasnt around back then depending on how you see it, I think of Jim Morrison as being somewhat Gothic myself.
Elizabethann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
Krick Wurkheiser

Is that a psychological vampire? Or am I mistaken? (PSI Vamp)
Krick Wurkheiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
Sinjob

Welcome welcome...
Sinjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #4
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethann View Post
Im also Pagan.

I also tend to think of myself a PSI Vamp but that has nothing to do with whether your Goth or not.
No, it has to do with the fact you're fucking loony.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #5
Pineapple_Juice

I wish the trolls would learn the art of subtlety. It'd make things a lot more interesting.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:31 PM   #6
vindicatedxjin

I go to the lizard lounge...(it's only 'gothic' on thursdays and sundays though) Anywhooo welcome!

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:47 PM   #7
Cosmicgaunt

Quote:
Im 42 years old, never been married or had kids. I live in Texas. I consider myself a Goth because sometimes I go to The Lizard Lounge here in Texas which is a Gothic bar, yes I like to wear primmarily black but not much of a Gothic look, I mean the black is the only Gothic quality on the outside I have.
Im also Pagan.Im also obsessed with Vampire genre, the movies, right now Im into Vampire Diaries big time and reading the first book, I love it Im addicted, also addicted to Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel.

Im not much into Goth music eitehr so I guess Im a borderline Goth, however Im somewhat big on The Doors on and off. Sometimnes I listen to them sometimes not,even though they were big in the 60s some people consider them to be somewhat Gothioc. Although Goth wasnt around back then depending on how you see it, I think of Jim Morrison as being somewhat Gothic myself.
Goth has nothing to do with being a pagan, vampires or wearing predominately black.
Cosmicgaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #8
Ophelia's Snorkel

I googled PSI and got Pet Sitters International. I don't think I want to come home and find Fluffy exsanguinated, thanks.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #9
viscus

Quote:

Sorry sister, but we're not so open-minded that our gray matter is lining the floor here.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #10
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krick Wurkheiser View Post
Is that a psychological vampire? Or am I mistaken? (PSI Vamp)
PSI, it's a reference to the pressure that she has in her vacuous appendage she calls a head.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:57 PM   #11
Pineapple_Juice

LULZ, Jack got off a good one.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:18 AM   #12
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophelia's Snorkel View Post
I don't think I want to come home and find Fluffy exsanguinated, thanks.
Haha! Thank you for the first laugh I have had in days!

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote