Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 08-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
skateboard pro

green day...

anyone else like green day? i like their song "21 guns" it reminds me of when my dad was in the war.. it brings tears to my eyes... don't tell my friends that but they think it's a chill song so it's cool.. just if they knew a song could make me cry they'd say i was a pussy.. you know.. that kind of dude.. not a homo though... it's cool they sing about politics...

i also like linkin park, i used to think they were gay until i say the skateboard on their album cover then i gave it a listen and it was chill and kind of was related to my life and.. y'know.. they're cool...

jay-z is sick as well....

breaking benjamis is ok.... MCR sucks now that they sold out with that song Teenagers (even though it's totally true!! lol!!).. and Panic at the Disco is pretty cool but not their new album.. i like their older album.. they're punk-core like me lol!! so that's why..

if I think of more bands I'll say
skateboard pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
Konstantin

You disappoint me.
Konstantin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:13 PM   #3
skateboard pro

why? just because i like music that you might not like doesnt mean shit about me as a person.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
lonelyd00d

i thought u wer kool until now... korn is tha best band..
lonelyd00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:23 PM   #5
skateboard pro

I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
- Kurt Cobain
Old 08-25-2009, 10:31 PM   #6
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skateboard pro View Post
anyone else like green day? i like their song "21 guns" it reminds me of when my dad was in the war.. it brings tears to my eyes... don't tell my friends that but they think it's a chill song so it's cool.. just if they knew a song could make me cry they'd say i was a pussy.. you know.. that kind of dude.. not a homo though... it's cool they sing about politics...

i also like linkin park, i used to think they were gay until i say the skateboard on their album cover then i gave it a listen and it was chill and kind of was related to my life and.. y'know.. they're cool...

jay-z is sick as well....

breaking benjamis is ok.... MCR sucks now that they sold out with that song Teenagers (even though it's totally true!! lol!!).. and Panic at the Disco is pretty cool but not their new album.. i like their older album.. they're punk-core like me lol!! so that's why..

if I think of more bands I'll say
You do know that none of those bands are in an way punk right? Did you know that pretty much all those bands work for big multi billion dollar music companies.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:34 PM   #7
skateboard pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
You do know that none of those bands are in an way punk right? Did you know that pretty much all those bands work for big multi billion dollar music companies.

they can still be punk.. i been to a green day show.. it was cool and did you know billie joel has tattoo'd on eyeliner?? sick.. and it's better than real makeup lol he's not gay.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:41 PM   #8
Renatus

Quote:
they can still be punk.. i been to a green day show.. it was cool and did you know billie joel has tattoo'd on eyeliner?? sick.. and it's better than real makeup lol he's not gay.
A tattoo does not make you a punk, Dolly Parton has a tattoo, I dont think you'll find anyone calling her a punk anytime soon. Billie joel is a sellout, thats why you see and hear him all over commerical America.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 08-25-2009, 10:43 PM   #9
skateboard pro

no he's pretty underground if you think about it...

Old 08-25-2009, 10:44 PM   #10
Renatus

Quote:
no he's pretty underground if you think about it...
Name 1 irrefutable way he is "underground".

Old 08-25-2009, 10:51 PM   #11
skateboard pro

no shows lately
Old 08-25-2009, 10:55 PM   #12
Renatus

Quote:
no shows lately
That doesn't mean somone is "underground" that just means they're tired.

Old 08-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #13
skateboard pro

cool.........
Old 08-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #14
Renatus

Quote:
cool.........
Still waiting for you to prove they're "underground".

Old 08-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #15
skateboard pro

so what i dont have to prove ANYTHING so w/e
Old 08-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #16
Renatus

Quote:
so what i dont have to prove ANYTHING so w/e
If you are going to claim that they are underground then you must back it up. I could go walking around all day claiming to be the king of transylvania, no one is going to believe me unless I were to prove it.

Old 08-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #17
skateboard pro

BILLY SAYS THEY ARE
WOW
i am not involved in this fight.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #18
ShadowxMakerZ

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin View Post
You disappoint me.
I would be by your side on this....
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #19
skateboard pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowxMakerZ View Post
I would be by your side on this....

ok ok ok ok ok!! geez louise take a chill pill!!
Old 08-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #20
Renatus

Quote:
BILLY SAYS THEY ARE
WOW
i am not involved in this fight.
If Billy said he was president would you believe that too? For a "punk" you're not very good at questioning things.

Old 08-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #21
skateboard pro

Quote:
If Billy said he was president would you believe that too? For a "punk" you're not very good at questioning things.

I question rules and laws not my idols words and mannerisms he's an anarchist two you know.. he hates politics and American things too
Old 08-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #22
ShadowxMakerZ

Talking

Quote:
ok ok ok ok ok!! geez louise take a chill pill!!
Soon. Get more hardcore though.
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:11 PM   #23
skateboard pro

i know i am hardcore
so ummm yeah.... oops sorry for UPSETTING THE FUCKIN BABY. god
Old 08-25-2009, 11:11 PM   #24
Renatus

Quote:
I question rules and laws not my idols words and mannerisms he's an anarchist two you know.. he hates politics and American things too
Then you're not questioning enough, part of being an individual means questioning everything and forming your own conclusions. What if your idol became president and decided to go the path of Adolf Hitler, according to you you would follow him without question. If he REALLY HATED politics and american things he wouldn't go around making money for big American corperations.

Old 08-25-2009, 11:12 PM   #25
skateboard pro

Quote:
Then you're not questioning enough, part of being an individual means questioning everything and forming your own conclusions. What if your idol became president and decided to go the path of Adolf Hitler, according to you you would follow him without question. If he REALLY hated politics and american things he wouldn't go around making money for big American corperations.

cool check out my thread in general!!!!