Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-08-2005, 10:08 PM   #151
AlKilyu

NO NO! Don't mention lotion or his palms! That's the problem!
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 10:25 PM   #152
Manimal

he needs the lotion... imagine the callasses he's build up without it... not a pretty sight
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 02:03 AM   #153
Blushing Heliophobe

I am scared of being alone in the dark and have to sleep with my teddy if I do.

Once when I was 4 I stuck a piece of popcorn in my 1 year old sister's nose. She had to got to the ER to get it removed and I always pretended she did it herself.

Yeah I already know I'm going to hell.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 02:07 AM   #154
Sanctus Dei

Holy crap.. that's funny. My sis is sleeping, I gotta have some popcorn around here somewhere..
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 02:13 AM   #155
Blushing Heliophobe

Note: parents will not believe it when you say it wasn't you...
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 06:59 PM   #156
eightbuxz

alright i'll keep my mouth shut. I'm being hose down...
eightbuxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 07:09 PM   #157
xXambivalenceXx

Haha... On a serious note, when I was 12, I was... taken advantage of by a girl up the road. She was 16 and I spent the night at her house for her to baby sit me. (I don't use the word r*pe because it's so... strong) That year I also took a handful of pills, but luckily I was far too naive to know that only about 13 would do me no harm other than make me sick... But when I confessed to my mom about it the next day, she grounded me for being stupid, and took away all my privileges and such. Although I hated her for not showing any worry or sympathy, I'm glad she reacted the way she did, because it made me feel like shit for putting her through it, and needless to say, I never even thought of seriously doing it again.

I hate when people say I'm strong and unphased by people talking about me because it really tears me apart inside. I hate when people are fake and are nice to me just because they think I'm having a bad day. I hate when Christians who are total bible-huggers cuss around me to make ME feel more comfortable. Don't be fake for me to like you, seriously, it only makes me hate you even more.

I also used to cut alot. But that was about a year ago, and all that's left are a few scars. I'm a hipocrit, in that I look down on attention-cutters, and then I use my own experiences to bitch and put them in their place.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:03 PM   #158
xXambivalenceXx

I know people like that, hence my choice to not advertise it. Too many of my 'friends' use their rough pasts are a "get out of jail free" card, expecting special privileges because of it. I think what angered me the most was when someone I thought was a dear friend, made up the entire thing for special treatment. Did I mention I hate fakes?
Old 12-09-2005, 08:08 PM   #159
xXambivalenceXx

Hehe. Yeah... I'm terrible at keeping secrets.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:39 AM   #160
Sanctus Dei

Okay.. something I've really never told many people. My father tried to kill me as a child. He could easily be diagnosed clinically insane but I don't think anyone could get him to see a doctor without a fight. He sat at night sometimes with a double barrel shotgun aimed at his head for "no reason", tried to hang himself in the closet twice too. *shrug*

I think the jealously of the mother to child bond got to him (although he'll never admit to it) One night he told my mother he was going to kill us both, they fought over the control of my car seat... he won... he sat me in the passenger seat of his car (at age 2) and drove like a maniac down the highway. Eventually he lost control of the car and hit a highway divider head on. I managed to only suffer a broken arm, but the long term effect? I'm a 27 year old who can't grow up enough to not hate her father.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 12-11-2005, 09:04 AM   #161
joyslayer

Hun, I would hate him too.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
joyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 09:24 AM   #162
horrorgirl

I like Abba.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
horrorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 11:18 AM   #163
Sanctus Dei

Thanks Xng and Joy... not that I'm looking for attention or even answers... Okay maybe answers... but the idea that someone else might understand how lost I am to the idea of what he did is soothing to say the least. I don't tend to talk about him much... but considering the nature of the subject etc..

Maybe I'll post alittle more story about him later.

Horror Girl... I feel your pain. I like them too. (damn catchy 70's disco) BUT I don't own an album, so I'm only half insane.

Old 12-11-2005, 12:24 PM   #164
joyslayer

*sighs* I'm entirely insane.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-11-2005, 02:20 PM   #165
Teardrop

Sanctus Dei, I completely understand. My dad once backhanded me across a room because he thought I was possessed by the devil. I also remember seeing him holding a knife to my mother's throat on more than one occassion. He's a manic depressive and it was hard growing up around him. I hate him (though not because of his illness)

My secret, and it's not one I'm neither proud nor ashamed of, is that when I was a young girl, I used to plan ways in which I could murder him, but thankfully I never had the bottle to go through with it.
Teardrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 02:33 PM   #166
joyslayer

I really like your signiture, teardrop. 'tis very true.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-11-2005, 08:05 PM   #167
Tall One In Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by unconscious_insanity
um...i am a very defensive person, i am the nicest person you will meet, unless i get in an argeument with you-then i say stupid, rude shit.
That is not something you haven't shared with someone else (this board). We've seen that trait clearly demonstrated.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:29 PM   #168
joyslayer

I suppose it never hurt to repeat things............?

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-11-2005, 11:07 PM   #169
Sanctus Dei

Uncouncious Insanity... Purely for your benefit, the shift buttons are located on both the left and right side of the key board, press and hold the afore mentioned button to capitalize as needed.. example; when refering to ones self as 'I'.

Thankyou.

Teardrop; I'm not entirely nieve to the idea that these things happen to other people but it's so hard not to feel alone in this. Does it feel that way to you? Like your the only one in the world with the anti-Ward Cleaver? I just never will understand how a parent can live with themselves knowing that they really don't love their child as they should.

Old 12-11-2005, 11:28 PM   #170
horrorgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
Thanks Xng and Joy... not that I'm looking for attention or even answers... Okay maybe answers... but the idea that someone else might understand how lost I am to the idea of what he did is soothing to say the least. I don't tend to talk about him much... but considering the nature of the subject etc..

Maybe I'll post alittle more story about him later.

Horror Girl... I feel your pain. I like them too. (damn catchy 70's disco) BUT I don't own an album, so I'm only half insane.
I own a greatest hits cd. I always kept it with me when I dj'd because if somebody pissed me off enough my plan was to play Dancing Queen. However that never happened.Darn it.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
horrorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 11:58 PM   #171
tekajo

Tell somthing about yourself, that you haven't shared with someone else

i've been wanting to post something here for quite awhile, but i started thinking that there is nothing about me that i have not told someone. Mind you, there is alot that i have yet to tell about me to those on gothic.net but that is not what the thread topic implies. Now is it? i am pretty much an open book, all one needs to do is ask the right question.

Yet, i will play along.

Not many people know this, in real life or netlife, but i have a fear of being hit by a falling airplane. It is not a crippling fear, but i do have terrible nightmares at least twice a month. The dreams and subsequently the fear started when i was thirteen.

i get very nervous when a B-52 is doing maneuvers above my house or any of the numerous Army helicopters and A-10's.

Maybe it's just me, but that seems very irrational. And probably not worth your reading time, sorry 'bout that.

(y'all are never gonna get my deep dark secrets)
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 04:47 AM   #172
TheKorovaMilkbar

Do the A-10's fly below 800 ft. where you live, Tekajo? That has happened when we were at the beach once. They were flying about 300 ft. in the air I kid you not. My dad was a fighter pilot and I believe he said that wasn't allowed in a public place, or something like that. I thought it was cool as all hell, but it was a tad wierd. I'd never seen a jet fly that low except at the airfield before.

So Tekajo, did you see War of the Worlds? If you did, specifically that scene with the commercial plane crashing. That freaked the crap out of me even though I don't really have the same fear as you.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:27 AM   #173
Tall One In Black

tekajo,
Out of curiosity, do you picture small airplanes or large jets? Though jets rarely crash, I know from experience that small planes do fall out of the sky from time to time.

I grew up across from a small airport and flight school. Many of the planes flew directly over our house when taking off or landing. Sometimes it seemed that they were close enough to clip the tops of the pine trees in our front yard. Once, an ultralight crashed in our driveway. Another time, a house on the opposite side of the airport was demolished when a plane crashed into it.

Probably the craziest is when a pilot had to dump his payload upon takeoff because he realized the plane was too heavy. (Glad he did, it was our house that he would have hit!) He was carrying fertilizer - our yard looked better that year than it ever had!

I'm not trying to make things worse. Unless you live right next to an airport, I'd say your chances of seeing/experiencing an airplane crash are practically nil.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:34 AM   #174
tekajo

T, what is strange is that i do not live near an airport. i do however live between a major AFB and Army Base so i grew up with low flying planes all the time. The fear stems from something i have not yet figured out.

As to what size, when the dreams started the planes were small Cessna type planes crashing near me. i should have mentioned in all the dreams i am never actually hit, the planes/jets fall near me. Anyway, after awhile the small Cessnas turned into jumbo jets with big ground shaking explosions.

i was actually told by two people at about the same time frame what it meant. Yet, i'm not fully convinced it stems from a past life.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 01:46 PM   #175
tenet_2012

Ummm....

I never actually told anyone this but...

I wear pants.

(dumbass thread topic)

--Geisha
tenet_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote