Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-31-2007, 04:34 AM   #1
gothicjokercro

Angry Fuk life

What the fuk, I grew up and this is what im left with, a half ass college education, a shitty unsturdy job in crime scene clean up...and a wife that doesnt seem to care about the same shit as i do.

I miss all the creepy friends i kept around, the long discussions we had over a nice absinthe kit i brewed for a week in some dark place under my stereo.

Where has all the artistry, and philisophical view points in my life went, why can i not find what i so much desire. It feels like Satan as collected my soul, and taken anything i had wanted in return. Then all i move to this god forsaken place known as anaheim, where disneyland is. I have sister in laws, brother in laws and a stupid, but beautiful wife. I hate my life, all are goth of course, and i wont use it lightely. I once heard from a friend that plans are over rated, and boy was she not joking.

I have no drinking buddies, nobody to talk to about philosophy, nor religion and its a piece of crap that i live in, dried up old husk of a former shell i use to call my life.

God fuk'n dammit! >.< Sometimes i just want to release a demon, and drown into a world of psychotic illusions, drowning and killing, destroying all life that would dare challenge my opinion! Ripping and tearing another mans flesh apart, with such blood lust! ARGh, that is life...and my life it seems to suck right now. Stay in school kiddies, and make sure you understand HIGHSCHOOL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR EDUCATION!!!

Arrogant children, all teenage and full of angst... When i was younger i would indulge in a 40 oz of budwiser, catch a bus to a metal show and mosh. My life was always full of anger and psychotic hilarity...what do i seek now... is it growing up....what do i want to do? I draw, i think of many possible art projects but with the lacking of my companions i am withdrawn from any project i wish to start.... FUK! >.<

I was wrong to come here, so im leaving with a very big FUCK YOU. Maggot, fuck you. You elitist piece of shit. lol
hah, elitist of a message board. LOLOLOLOL!
with love,
G.j.c.
gothicjokercro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:36 AM   #2
gothicjokercro

I think im going through a early, mid life crisis. which wouldnt make it mid life...... =.=

I was wrong to come here, so im leaving with a very big FUCK YOU. Maggot, fuck you. You elitist piece of shit. lol
with love,
G.j.c.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:41 AM   #3
Magpie_Tendencies

The word "fuck" is spelt with a "c" in it. I say this simply because it's a mistake you repeatedly made and I'm not sure whether or not you are doing it on purpose. It was just really starting to shit me.

That aside, I'm not really sure what to make of your rant. Sorry...
Old 03-31-2007, 04:50 AM   #4
gothicjokercro

thanks for the criticism, you know i really make it a point to make everyone happy.....I am glad you had the patience to point out my flaws.......... I love you?

with love,
G.j.c.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:57 AM   #5
Kraven de Sade

Instead of bitching about it all, why don't you write down all your aggravations down on a piece of paper (or more, depending on how pissed you are), get really shit-faces, read what you wrote, and have a drunken epiphany over it? Make sure you do you best to write down the epiphany, so you can read it when you're sober and contemplate it. That way, you'll be able to see both ends of the extreme.

No, I'm not trying to be an asshole.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:00 AM   #6
gothicjokercro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraven de Sade
Instead of bitching about it all, why don't you write down all your aggravations down on a piece of paper (or more, depending on how pissed you are), get really shit-faces, read what you wrote, and have a drunken epiphany over it? Make sure you do you best to write down the epiphany, so you can read it when you're sober and contemplate it. That way, you'll be able to see both ends of the extreme.

No, I'm not trying to be an asshole.
HAHAHA, thanks for clearing the asshole part.

yeah, im drinking right now.... ill take another gulp just for you buddy! yesh, you are my buddy... anyways i seem to do that alot. I find my epiphany, and i fix the problem.... last time i ended up in crime scene clean up, now i need to find another career that will pay me alot of money, get educated in it and go for the gold. bleh, crime scene clean up = lots of competition.

with love,
G.j.c.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:01 AM   #7
gothicjokercro

p.s. i thought i could whine in bitch in here...oh yeah i can. lol

gah, joking with yous!

with love,
G.j.c.