Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #26
xParadigmx

My eighth grade Englich teacher was arrested two weeks before school satrted for possession of crack-cocaine, and as a class we went through 8 substitutes in 6 weeks. One of them actually cried. I feel a little bad about it now.

In 9th grade we duct-taped one of my friends to the wall in the art room, and he stayed there for three hours, till someone had to cut him down so he could go to the bathroom.

As a prank, a couple of my friends neatly lined about 150 soda cans on the inside of this less-popular kids locker and duct-taped it shut. when he got it open, all the cans were stuck in place and the janitor had to come and remove them.

Good times, good times.
xParadigmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:12 PM   #27
Solumina

My Latin teacher had the upper level students paint gods, goddesses and scenes from myths on the ceiling tiles for a grade, essentially if you didn't spill paint you got an A, poor Tom he did not get an A for he spilled an entire gallon of paint. Also every few years the Latin students went on a trip to Italy or Greece (it wasn't exactly cheap but it was very much worth it) but since the school stopped allowing over seas trips for liability reasons my teacher decided to do it on his own (and by on his own I mean I think his wife set everything up as she is also a Latin teacher and the trip was a joint trip between both of their students).
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:12 PM   #28
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by xParadigmx

As a prank, a couple of my friends neatly lined about 150 soda cans on the inside of this less-popular kids locker and duct-taped it shut. when he got it open, all the cans were stuck in place and the janitor had to come and remove them.

Good times, good times.
So...
So you're flat out saying that you picked on a kid BECAUSE he wasn't popular? You went out of your way to make someone who already feels like shit feel like even more of a loser?

You're an asshole.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:24 PM   #29
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
So...
So you're flat out saying that you picked on a kid BECAUSE he wasn't popular? You went out of your way to make someone who already feels like shit feel like even more of a loser?

You're an asshole.
Don't forget that the janitor had to deal with the whole mess, making paradigm and his friends even greater assholes
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:35 PM   #30
Underwater Ophelia

I guess it's ok, though, because the guys who are awkward and weird-looking are usually sweethearts who will grow out of the awkwardness to be adorable sweethearts who have hot babes like me begging to suck them off.

Too bad you don't grow out of selfish asshole, and you'll end up with some bottle-blonde bitch who takes all of your money and uses sex as a weapon.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:21 AM   #31
JCC

My friend forgot the fucking apples. We'll use tomatoes, tomorrow.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:52 PM   #32
Sanguine Mind

It wasn't cool, but disgusting, some kid who had skipped a grade started jacking off in class, and he wasn't even doing it at his own desk, we were all working at tables, so he was right next to someone, needless to say that person freaked out and so did the kid jacking off.

It was kind of funny though, because the teacher told him to wash his hands.
Sanguine Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:03 PM   #33
HellforgedX

I used to teach my American history class in my sophomore year because the cheerleader coach teacher knew jack shit about the US Civil War. Needless to say, easy A.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:32 PM   #34
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by xParadigmx
Horrible acts against innocent people=Good times, good times.
Kindly skate headfirst into a tumor tree.

As far as I'm concerned, graduating and moving away from an awful home for a while was cool enough for me.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #35
Serren

At my s kids school one of the teachers photographed and filmed himself with his girlfriend all over the school in various sexual positions and doing the deed. He posted the pictures on the internet (how stupid can you get).

It got onto the front page of the city wide newspaper and I don't think I have ever scene my step kids so exited, I think every kid in the school was ringing each other up going 'Have you heard? Have you heard?'

Fortunately no kids ever saw what happened, they did have an inquiry into it, but it could of been nasty if they got caught.

My friends and I used to have a real laugh at school most of the time, messing about. When we were much younger we used to have a nemesis dinner lady (lunch time supervisor) who used to be very overtly strict. She used to guard a set of doors and we used to have a game where we would try and distract her and have to get to certain points behind where she was meant to be, getting up and down a certain corridor and touching certain doors and the like. It was fun at 12 lol.

Our school had a focus on preforming arts and we got to do a lot of cool stuff with drama, choir ect. Our music teacher was a very talented jazz and blues musician and in a band which was somewhat famous locally. He taught us a lot of really cool stuff.
Serren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:34 PM   #36
Toy Killer

I smoked pot with a teacher once, I was out in a friends car lighting up, he was finishing up with work and walked by, offered to not tell anyone if he could take a couple hits.
Toy Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #37
Tam Li Hua

Nothing eventful happened in high school, but a lot of interesting things happened in college.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:31 PM   #38
JCC

Okay, I had a fucking amazing plan for today, I brought in 24 of Britain's finest, fattest tomatoes for us to throw at this absolute tossbag in the year above us who thinks he can bully people around to get his own way and start fights to gain rep with his idiot friends and yesterday everyone was trying to act tough and going "Yeah yeah, I'll do it man, I'll kick the shit out of them!"

I bring in the tomatoes; "Nah man, I can't do it, they'll beat me up."

Wankers. Waste of time and I'm left with 24 tomatoes.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #39
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Okay, I had a fucking amazing plan for today, I brought in 24 of Britain's finest, fattest tomatoes for us to throw at this absolute tossbag in the year above us who thinks he can bully people around to get his own way and start fights to gain rep with his idiot friends and yesterday everyone was trying to act tough and going "Yeah yeah, I'll do it man, I'll kick the shit out of them!"

You could make a giant pot of spaghetti, and perhaps a few salads.........
Old 11-11-2008, 02:09 PM   #40
Breathless Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC

I hate it when people do that. One day my entire class agreed not to go to class the next day to protest an extremely unfair assignment. Next day, my friend and I were the ONLY ones who didn't show up. --__--

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #41
a morbid curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC

WHAT?!?!?!
a morbid curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #42
HellforgedX

Sucks, man. I've never failed to have my friends' backs in fights. I remember this one time some complete idiot decided it would be a good idea to smash my little brother's brand new rear windshield on his CRX. I believe the end result of that night was there were 12 police cars, 3 unmarked police cars, and 3 motorcycle cops at the scene - one vehicle per person on my brother's side. The other guy didn't even have anyone else to back him up. Pathetic.
Ah, yes, my knife-carrying days. Good thing no one had a gun.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:01 AM   #43
Opteron_Man

Quote:
So...

You're an asshole.
Your right Underwater Ophelia.

I have a hard time respecting bullies. I had a horrible time ALL though grade school. I moved around many many times and on top of that I was strange and was lucky to have one or two friends who had no friends. I was short (still am) with coke bottle glasses. And I am a Aspie.
I was treated like a piece of shit, and I was gullable enough to trust allmost anyone. I had people who saw me as a a gullable "mark" and pretended to be friendly and came over to my house. In the end, they stole anything they could. I never saw most of them again. Interesting how a kid can dissapear after he steals something.
I lost my Sega and half dozen games, then all of my Nintendo 64 games, then all of my Gameboy color games. Each time this happened, it was when each system was brand new and worth a small fortune. I was punished by my parents and I never ever got my revenge on the fuckers that smiled and tricked me. Once when my mom and I went to her friend's house I had a bunch of kids there who were pretending to be friendly, they all tackled me and pulled my pants and underwear down. I fought hard but they were too big and strong.
They took an inkpad and stamped blue smilley faces all over my ass.
When I got free, I ran crying to my mom in horror and shock. I told her what these bastards did in tears, and their parents and my mom didn't do a goddamned thing!

Bullies? I know all about them, I have much worse stories stashed away in my head but I don't want to dig them up again. If I could get my hands on some of these cruel and sadistic little demons, I will make them scream apologies.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:06 AM   #44
jack_the_knife

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC

That's messed up. I detest the kind of people that decide to take part in an operation yet then lack the nuts to pull through.
I think you need minions.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #45
JCC

My best friend has broken up with her boyfriend and for a long time I have been waiting for this since she has described the things that she would do if she wasn't committed (which is absolute bullshit ethics, but hey, pleasure is pleasure amirite?), so there may be blowjobs featuring in here. I hope and pray.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:44 AM   #46
gothicusmaximus

"HAY JCC GUESS WHAT I GOT A NEW BOYFRiEND"
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:10 AM   #47
JCC

If she did that I would facepalm so fucking hard. Why do you have to antagonise me? You should be like a proud father watching his son climb Everest. Or a proud father watching his son have a girl climb onto his Everest.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #48
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC

Dude.
I just lost respect for you.

Not only is that childish as shit, but you were 100% willing to create a mess you wouldn't end up cleaning, and you were going to waste food when it's apparently so important to you? If children can waste tomatoes with their schoolyard pranks, I can waste animal lives to eat them.

You suck.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:30 AM   #49
Duane

This one time in fifth grade, these chicks kept telling the class teacher that I was sexually harassing them which I wasn't. Next grade, the kids in my class loved to go to the principal with stories of how I attacked them, threw rocks at them, and yeah. I had alot of fun in Elementary school, not just in 5th and 6th grade, but in 4th and 3rd, too.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:40 AM   #50
JCC

Quote:
Dude.
I just lost respect for you.

Not only is that childish as shit, but you were 100% willing to create a mess you wouldn't end up cleaning, and you were going to waste food when it's apparently so important to you? If children can waste tomatoes with their schoolyard pranks, I can waste animal lives to eat them.

You suck.
Yes, I was.