Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #1
Sir. Helpmann

A Serious Question...

IF the dog's tail is wagging...

...is it still ****?
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #2
Albert Mond

Yes. The dog should be screaming your name.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #3
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
Yes. The dog should be screaming your name.
Dog's can't speak.

We know that if a dog's tail is wagging it is happy.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:33 PM   #4
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir. Helpmann
Dog's can't speak.

We know that if a dog's tail is wagging it is happy.
Actually, it can also indicate nervousness.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:41 PM   #5
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Actually, it can also indicate nervousness.
...prove it.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #6
Elysiume

Due to the censorship of your post, it's become incomprehensible. Is it still...what?

"I am a citizen of the universe!"
- Porucík Servadac, Na Komete (1970)
Elysiume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #7
Solumina

Dogs can't give legal consent so yes, yes it is (kind of like how a drunk girl can be having a great time but it is still **** because she is unable to give consent), also as AM said dogs wag their tails for a variety of reasons, not all of which indicate that they are happy.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:12 PM   #8
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
Dogs can't give legal consent so yes, yes it is (kind of like how a drunk girl can be having a great time but it is still **** because she is unable to give consent), also as AM said dogs wag their tails for a variety of reasons, not all of which indicate that they are happy.
That's bullshit; if a girl is drunk and willingly fucks you, and sucks your cock before you stick it in her then it's clearly not ****.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:36 PM   #9
Solumina

Yes it is, just like any other legal matter of consent, it doesn't count if you are drunk and remember consent is not simply the absence of no, it is active agreement.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 11-14-2008, 04:42 PM   #10
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Yes it is, just like any other legal matter of consent, it doesn't count if you are drunk and remember consent is not simply the absence of no, it is active agreement.
In that case, the police cannot arrest people for crimes commited while being drunk since the didn't willingly commit a crime since they were uder the infulence of alcohol and so did not give their actual consent to commit crime.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:43 PM   #11
Solumina

You don't have to consent to committing a crime, I really don't get how you made that leap in logic
-Carbon Leaf
Old 11-14-2008, 04:45 PM   #12
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir. Helpmann
In that case, the police cannot arrest people for crimes commited while being drunk since the didn't willingly commit a crime since they were uder the infulence of alcohol and so did not give their actual consent to commit crime.
There's no such thing as 'consent to commit a crime'. And comparing being taken advantage of while drunk to... say... shooting up a place while drunk... honestly? Do you not see the difference there?
Old 11-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #13
LaBelleDameSansMerci

I'm with Solumina on this one.
Also, tangentially, female orgasm doesn't necessarily imply desire. http://planetsex.blogspot.com/2007/0...and-brain.html.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:09 PM   #14
Sir. Helpmann

oh yes i forgot - female emancipation demands that a woman can simply cry **** in the morning when she feels guilty for fucking someone she didn't want to while sobre.

Do you know how many times I could have cried "****" for the amount of girls I wouldn't have fucked normally?

double standard garbage - grow the fuck up girls. Either you want full equal rights with men, or you just want to use them simply to get a pay rise.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #15
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Well, if we got a pay raise, we'd be on more equal footing with men (at least in the matter of salaries).
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:48 PM   #16
Toy Killer

I believe in the state of Maryland, she has to of a clear mind when she makes the choice to have sex. This includes intoxication, under the influance of drugs, especially tired or exhausted, coercion, temporary or permanent mental damage and being traumitized.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure the list doesn't end there. I believe there is a clause for her taking sexual stimulants as well.

In the Navy, she can't just simply cry **** without some kind of struggle (unless she is a civilian, in which case it's no longer UCMJ and falls under the standard american court system). In fact, there was a time a Sailor had been drinking excessively with a few of her male shipmates, passed out hard and they took turns fucking her for the rest of the night. She didn't wake up the next morning so they left her in their car and went back to the ship. when she woke up, she immediately went to medical, and they could prove that she had intercourse with all three of the men, in excess of 14 times and that she had suffered from severe alchoal poisoning. when it went to court martialing, they walked away scott free, becuase she had no skin under her fingernails, no bruising from being restrained and testified that they didn't threaten her or anything of that like. They couldn't prove that she had been *****, so they could punish the defendants.
Toy Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #17
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Killer
I believe in the state of Maryland, she has to of a clear mind when she makes the choice to have sex. This includes intoxication, under the influance of drugs, especially tired or exhausted, coercion, temporary or permanent mental damage and being traumitized.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure the list doesn't end there. I believe there is a clause for her taking sexual stimulants as well.

In the Navy, she can't just simply cry **** without some kind of struggle (unless she is a civilian, in which case it's no longer UCMJ and falls under the standard american court system). In fact, there was a time a Sailor had been drinking excessively with a few of her male shipmates, passed out hard and they took turns fucking her for the rest of the night. She didn't wake up the next morning so they left her in their car and went back to the ship. when she woke up, she immediately went to medical, and they could prove that she had intercourse with all three of the men, in excess of 14 times and that she had suffered from severe alchoal poisoning. when it went to court martialing, they walked away scott free, becuase she had no skin under her fingernails, no bruising from being restrained and testified that they didn't threaten her or anything of that like. They couldn't prove that she had been *****, so they could punish the defendants.
Note the word "She".

What is if was a man? If a man was intoxicated and ended up sleeping with a flat slut, would he then be entitled to say that she ***** her?

Double standard bullshit... come on girls.

If you want equal rights with men you're going to have to take the embarassing moments in life like men.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:25 PM   #18
Solumina

Under US law a guy is no more able to give consent while intoxicated than a woman is. If he is drunk and she is sober then she can be charged with **** (if both are drunk then neither would be charged with **** unless there is evidence that there was a struggle), women have been prosecuted and thrown in jail for it. So now tell me where is the double standard?
-Carbon Leaf
Old 11-14-2008, 08:34 PM   #19
tekajo

Quote:
Under US law a guy is no more able to give consent while intoxicated than a woman is. If he is drunk and she is sober then she can be charged with **** (if both are drunk then neither would be charged with **** unless there is evidence that there was a struggle), women have been prosecuted and thrown in jail for it. So now tell me where is the double standard?
You should, by now, know what's coming next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHelpmann's next response
Prove it.
Either that or some chirlish (<-i'm assuming that's a Brit thing) insult.

Frankly, he's becoming quite boring.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #20
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
You should, by now, know what's coming next.

Either that or some chirlish (<-i'm assuming that's a Brit thing) insult.

Frankly, he's becoming quite boring.
"Quit straying from the subject, sordid peasant! Perhaps you are not as mature and cultured as I, but that gives you no excuse for such sordid childish foolery!
I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
Old 11-14-2008, 08:43 PM   #21
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
"Quit straying from the subject, sordid peasant! Perhaps you are not as mature and cultured as I, but that gives you no excuse for such sordid childish foolery!
I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
"*facepalms* Albert, you sordid buffoon! A more cultured buffoon such as myself has no room for your type!"
Old 11-14-2008, 08:44 PM   #22
Albert Mond

Oh shit! I'm channeling Richard Simmons!
Old 11-14-2008, 09:29 PM   #23
maromi12d3

As a response to the OP I dont believe its ****. Dont ask me for a debate its just what i think.
maromi12d3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:31 PM   #24
Eclipsing the Son

This is quite thought provoking. I'd say that 'no' it isn't **** because the dog in question cannot even fathom the concept of said offense.

It IS bestiality though...

and you ARE a rapist.
Eclipsing the Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:33 PM   #25
maromi12d3

Interesting point of view XD
maromi12d3 is offline   Reply With Quote