Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 05-02-2006, 11:24 PM   #1876
Blushing Heliophobe

They make me laugh. That's why you have to save doggy for last, unless you can fuck and laugh at the same time.

It's also fun to call people 'queef's.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 03:19 AM   #1877
Ben Lahnger

Well, I was reading along and thinking "Damn, I need to not read this thread just before I'm getting ready for work!" Then I hit the posts about "queefs" and suddenly ... not so much. Hah!

BH, the fact that you've talked with her about as much as you have already tells me she will probably be receptive to it. I would make the offer, and I bet she will be highly receptive of it.

Santus, your boi is a very lucky, lucky guy. I bet you "fiddy" dollars that he doesn't say no! Ha ha ha! (I have to laugh so I don't cry from jealousy. I want a girlfriend that wants a stripper pole!)

Wolfie, Oh, I feel pretty confident thinking you wouldn't be the only one entertained ... or pleased. Videos? ... Oh my! *drools ... then picks tongue back up*

Geisha, good to see you back, hawtness. You've been missed.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 06:29 AM   #1878
Disfunction

I'm treading through unfamiliar and dangerous territory with sexuality. Fooling around with no commitment is unfamiliar to me.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:11 PM   #1879
Sanctus Dei

DISFUNCTION!!!!! <3 you baby!! You seriously need to be around more..
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:16 AM   #1880
macarone

loooool... for anyone interested... there is a way to overcome their protection on the free chat section...
log in there... enter in the free chat with a model... view the source page... next to the media player object
you’ll see something like an url containing your username and pass... open media player 9 and click on open url...
enter this url there and you’ll see the chat host... loool
ps... creating an account is free... go to Live Video Chat - Live for Chat and click on members
macarone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:09 AM   #1881
BADSEED

I happen to think your born gay, straight, bi. I do not think it is a choice necessarily, although some people might just get fed up with the opposite sex and say fuck it, I'm going gay!
BADSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:26 AM   #1882
Morrigan_Dubh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
Fooling around with no commitment is unfamiliar to me.
That's all I did for the first 5 years of my sexual life. I'm a slight commitment-phobe.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:02 AM   #1883
Sanctus Dei

Commitment is difficult with so many spectacular men around, but my boy is stellar and one of a kind. He keeps me happy and sane, plus his appetite is juat as insatible as mine so what would I need anyone else for?
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 05-11-2006, 09:24 AM   #1884
Morrigan_Dubh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
Commitment is difficult with so many spectacular men around, but my boy is stellar and one of a kind. He keeps me happy and sane, plus his appetite is juat as insatible as mine so what would I need anyone else for?
Being faithful is not a problem for me at all. My guy is gorgeous, funny, sweet, and sexy as heck.

I just don't feel he is as mad about me as I am about him... That's what scares me about commitment, I think - that I won't get as much as I give...
Old 05-11-2006, 09:38 AM   #1885
WolfMoon

Quote:
Sanctus, you're a lucky, lucky girl!

Finding someone with the same sexual appetite as your own is a hard thing to do, believe it or not.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:54 AM   #1886
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
I'm treading through unfamiliar and dangerous territory with sexuality. Fooling around with no commitment is unfamiliar to me.
you be turnin' into a playa, yo.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:34 AM   #1887
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
you be turnin' into a playa, yo.
It's not working for me. Ha.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:32 PM   #1888
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Sanctus, you're a lucky, lucky girl!

Finding someone with the same sexual appetite as your own is a hard thing to do, believe it or not.

*lol* You may be looking in all the wrong places then.
*psst* Male Strip clubs are first on my list!

Old 05-12-2006, 08:29 PM   #1889
NachtSorcier

I'm gay. Enough said.

Visit my online store: http://www.websofsilver.com
NachtSorcier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 02:51 AM   #1890
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtSorcier
I'm gay. Enough said.

Ah... yeah, thanx for the heads up.

*sigh*

Old 05-13-2006, 04:38 AM   #1891
NachtSorcier

What does that mean?

Old 05-13-2006, 05:08 AM   #1892
Sanctus Dei

It means.. we don't care. I don't think a single person here cares to identify you by your chosen sexual preference. We'd rather get to know you as a person... be proud of who you are.. but for fucks sake love overstating the obvious is sorely unnecessary.

Old 05-13-2006, 05:20 AM   #1893
TheKorovaMilkbar

Wtf, Nachtsorcier? Did you think we would attack you based on your sexuality? You apparently aren't very open-minded.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:06 AM   #1894
Ben Lahnger

Well, I for one have no bias against anyone for any sexual identities, lifestyles or choices they embrace. It strikes me that is supremely important that they be safe and be respectful and considerate of others. Beyond that it just doesn't matter and I don't care.

I DO get highly annoyed by people who want attention for being "different". You wouldn't be one of THOSE people, would you, NachtSorcier?

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 05-13-2006, 08:41 AM   #1895
WizardElement5

Quote:
It means.. we don't care. I don't think a single person here cares to identify you by your chosen sexual preference. We'd rather get to know you as a person... be proud of who you are.. but for fucks sake love overstating the obvious is sorely unnecessary.
Hi Sanctus I agree whole-heartedly with that. However, I do think one should allow for the fact that NachtSorcier is new and so doesn't know us yet. After all, he has made the statement in a thread entitled, "Sexuality" and it was only four words, half of which were, "Enough said". Obviously, it would have been better if it had in some way related to a previous posting, or made some significant point about whether or not he felt his sexuality influenced his appreciation of gothic culture. But perhaps one should wait to see how his further postings develop?
WizardElement5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 09:24 AM   #1896
NachtSorcier

What I meant was, the fact that I am gay should make my stance on sexuality clear. My stance, since it apparently wasn't clear, is that you are free to be who you are and no one should have the right to judge you based on that. I had no intention of implying that anyone on here would dislike me based on my sexual orientation, nor did I imply that anyone should care whether I am gay or straight. And as for how my sexuality influences my appreciation of the Gothic culture, it does greatly in that I've learned from corresponding with other Goths, including those on this forum, that the subculture itself is generally accepting of all sexualities.

And I'm closed-minded? Think again. I'm probably more open-minded about almost anything than most people you'd meet. In fact, I'd be glad to hear any arguments about how you're even more open-minded than I am. Top that.

Note that that last statement was a joke, albeit a serious one. I am sorry that I projected that message.

And by the way, you do not choose your sexuality, it chooses you.

Old 05-13-2006, 09:55 AM   #1897
WizardElement5

Quote:
And I'm closed-minded? Think again. I'm probably more open-minded about almost anything than most people you'd meet. In fact, I'd be glad to hear any arguments about how you're even more open-minded than I am. Top that.
More open-minded than moi? My dear boy, don't be rediculous!

Quote:
Absolutely!
WizardElement5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 10:01 AM   #1898
NachtSorcier

Nuh-uh! I am! :-P

Old 05-13-2006, 01:49 PM   #1899
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
What I meant was, the fact that I am gay should make my stance on sexuality clear. My stance, since it apparently wasn't clear, is that you are free to be who you are and no one should have the right to judge you based on that. I had no intention of implying that anyone on here would dislike me based on my sexual orientation, nor did I imply that anyone should care whether I am gay or straight. And as for how my sexuality influences my appreciation of the Gothic culture, it does greatly in that I've learned from corresponding with other Goths, including those on this forum, that the subculture itself is generally accepting of all sexualities.

Note that that last statement was a joke, albeit a serious one. I am sorry that I projected that message.

NachtSorcier, all of that could have been stated quite nicely without any reference to your own sexual orientation. In fact, stating that "the fact that you are gay should make your stance on sexuality clear" is the most ridiculous thing I've heard this week (and you've topped some really challenged individuals!) The only conclusion I could draw from your statement that you are gay is that you were professing your interest in members of the same sex.

I have met republican homosexuals, gays who did not believe gays should have the right to get married, gays who believed being gay is a choice and gays who believed they were born that way. It's an alphabet soup of sexual mores and beliefs out there, and no one should generalize about or judge someone based on their sexual orientation. Not even you.

If you were tying to state that you believe everyone should be open-minded and respectful of others regardless of their orientation ... then just say it. I would respect and agree with it. But you had to come out with the "I'm gay" pronouncememt ... as if you were challenging people to bring out their prejedices.

Which tells me you aren't nearly as liberated of mind as you think you are.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 05-13-2006, 07:22 PM   #1900
Sanctus Dei

Ben.. Thankyou for being you. *rubs boobies in your face in appreciation*

You’ve hit my point exactly...

NachtSorcier : I only responded as I did because you had previously and repeatedly made the point of your being gay… but not just with your user title, but your avatar, intro thread and signature.
I'm going to assume you don't view us as drooling dim-wits at first glance… and that being said, your above candid statement aside, you were surely under the assumption that we were fully aware of your sexual identity... So exactly what reason could you have for such a superfluous statement?

You said: "the fact that I am gay should make my stance on sexuality clear"

Well as Ben so eloquently stated: That makes no comprehensible sense…
There are far too many individualities in every sexual consortium to pose such a general identifier to your
personality.

I will however apologize for Korova in a round about way though.. my post requested you not reiterate an evident fact, but he may have taken my direction down the wrong path. I don't assume you expect us to attack you or that you could possibly be close-minded... I don't know you. But… because I don't know you, you must recognize to post such a miss-leading and uninformative group of words invites an uneducated backlash of uncertainty... So please be wary of how you choose to communicate, people are rather various in personality and may not entirely embrace your awkwardly short approaches to shared enlightenment.