Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 06-15-2009, 11:20 PM   #51
Kij.

Dungeon

Well, at first mine was really messy, then my dad kept bitching at me, so I cleaned it. :/ I have basically all the walls covered in posters. Book shelves, shoe rack, body mirror, candles, calender. Not very interesting if you ask me.

Last edited by Kij.; 06-15-2009 at 11:21 PM. Reason: missed the "i." squirm.
Kij. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:40 AM   #52
Lord Whiskerton

My bedchamber is a magnificent area. It is tremendous and spacious. There is a large, ivory canopy bed with endless, soft pillows atop it. The walls are adorned with rococo baby blue wallpaper. There is a white vanity to the right of the bed for my wife, Lady Whiskerton, to put on her cosmetics, and cabinets and a dresser to the left of it. Three large arched windows are to the left of the bed. There is a porcelain litter box at the foot of my bed. An attendant is usually at the door to carry out orders from me. Welcome to the abode of Lord Whiskerton, Earl of Beef Wellington.
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:19 PM   #53
the-nihilist

The walls are made out of concrete. There are random stains on them, some of them brown some of them red. The floor is this steel grating that's starting to rust. The ceiling is also concrete. There's a single light bulb hanging off of a wire about a foot down from the ceiling. There's a dirty sink, a metal cot with an old stained mattress, and some broken glass laying on the ground in the corner. Splintered wooden door that's barely attached to the hinges leads out of the room and into an abandoned mine. It's deathly quiet here, aside from the occasional dripping sound and the rats.
the-nihilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #54
Catch

Wow, all of your rooms sound wonderful!
Old 07-24-2009, 07:20 PM   #55
the-nihilist

That's some pretty sarcastic-looking text there Catch. Just what are you trying to say?
the-nihilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:50 PM   #56
alyroi360

XD!!! My room looks like a high-school art project exploded and had babies, then developed a sort of sun-and-moon pattern got picked up by my mom, who started trying to theme my disaster. It looks like my grandma's bathroom now. I have a sun carpet, pillow, bedspread, wall hangings, and it's all dark blue, so there goes everything hanging on my walls... I hope my furniture and curtains aren't next, but I'm running out of places for the ugly things she keeps picking up at garage sales. I need to tell her to cut it out, but I'm afraid that she'll feel bad.
alyroi360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:38 AM   #57
PutridLily

My room is a muck hole.

Wires, MIDI cables, pizza boxes and chunks of computer galore.
PutridLily is offline   Reply With Quote